Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

I don't have sympathy for republicans. This guy should not have done that and now he's dead. That's where I am at.

I wonder how many of you republicans were outraged when Gabby Giffords got shot?
I was.

I think all these so called political shootings are a travesty.

I'm just glad the shooter is DEAD

Will you at least admit now that the constant Republican talk of second amendment solutions was highly irresponsible, and will you condemn the people making such statements?

Or do you want to promote more violence?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Will you at least admit now that the constant Republican talk of second amendment solutions was highly irresponsible, and will you condemn the people making such statements?

Righhhhhhhht.....

He shot republicans because republicans suggested he take up arms......

God help you

He thought he was making a statement with his gun. The only thing he made is sympathy for republicans.
Typical stupid leftist.

Isn't that the case with most people who make statement's with their guns? :dunno:

They're typically stupid.

At least no one was killed. Except for him.

It only took a few hours for the RWnuts to start blaming the innocent for the crimes of the guilty.

Oh, you Brown Shirts are INNOCENT?

800-x-419-Canvas-251-759x419.png

BUH-BAM!

no because it has nothong to do with hom decidong to kill people....maybe work on that issue. woukd you rather he drive a van over people? or make a bomb or two

Listening to Limbaugh right now, as he explains how it's the fault of the Left that this happened, it's all their fault that our political environment has become so divided.

The King of the Division Pimps, saying this.

The problem lies with the behaviors of the crazies of both ends of the spectrum.

What I don't know is whether he knows this, or if he's just become blind.

No question that Limbaugh and even Trump himself when he was a candidate has said some stupid stuff that is divisive. But not that many people on the Right go to the extremes that the Lefties do, I don't remember seeing anybody on the Right holding up a picture of Obama's severed and bloody head, or a group of actors dressing up Julius Caesar to look like Trump before they stab him to death in Central Park. I don't remember seeing example after example of the stark vitriol and viciousness from those on the Right that I see from the Left these days, including some on national TV. Look guys, you don't have to like Trump and you can oppose his policies all you want but for God's sake get a grip. Things have gone too far when somebody start shooting at somebody else based on their politics, and words matter.
Listening to Limbaugh right now, as he explains how it's the fault of the Left that this happened, it's all their fault that our political environment has become so divided.

The King of the Division Pimps, saying this.

The problem lies with the behaviors of the crazies of both ends of the spectrum.

What I don't know is whether he knows this, or if he's just become blind.

No question that Limbaugh and even Trump himself when he was a candidate has said some stupid stuff that is divisive. But not that many people on the Right go to the extremes that the Lefties do, I don't remember seeing anybody on the Right holding up a picture of Obama's severed and bloody head, or a group of actors dressing up Julius Caesar to look like Trump before they stab him to death in Central Park. I don't remember seeing example after example of the stark vitriol and viciousness from those on the Right that I see from the Left these days, including some on national TV. Look guys, you don't have to like Trump and you can oppose his policies all you want but for God's sake get a grip. Things have gone too far when somebody start shooting at somebody else based on their politics, and words matter.

Really so you do not remember a Christian preacher hanging a dummy of Obama in front of a Christian Church, and you do not remember DT and Obama's birth cert. , or the tea party, I find more hatred coming form the Right, a whole lot more.

Who on the left?? names please.
There's so much hate coming from both ends that both need to stop pointing the finger and start cleaning their own house.

That's the problem: Everyone is screaming, no one is looking in the mirror.

The right are not real rights, those who the left consider right wings are their version of " a patriot" the patriots are defending what is left of this Country. It's going to get worse before it gets better. We can lay down and let these lunatic assholes take this Country into a Communist Nation and that is exactly where these assholes are doing the worst part their too gawd dam stupid to see this is what they are doing.

DT is a patriot, give me a break.

Forum List

Back