Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

It would be nice if Trump told his supporters to behave like grown-ups, and you know, not shoot people because of their skin color and gender
Libs are noticeably disappointed that this is not a racial incident that they can turn into political advantage

the killer is a sexual pervert

maybe not into guys like Shep Smith but they are comrades

the Kung Flu Virus killed 2.7Million People (white, black, brown, AND Asian) . Cuomo killed 15 thousand...the misguided white kid killed 6 people. CRY ME A RIVER

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Are you insane?

Naming diseases after places they come from or are first identified at, is normal and not limited to Chinese or minorities.

And the Chinese government is a bad faith actor, who plays dirty. That is not vilifying them, but honestly addressing who and what they are.
Then why did they name the Spanish flu after Spain?

Because war time censorship suppressed the actual origin of the disease. It created the illusion that it started in Spain, a neutral country where the press was free to talk about the epidemic.

And thus, they started calling it "The Spanish Flu".

Your example makes my case.
Actually, you have made my case. Thank you for proving its all about false percep

Your point was that it was about "v
We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Are you insane?

Naming diseases after places they come from or are first identified at, is normal and not limited to Chinese or minorities.

And the Chinese government is a bad faith actor, who plays dirty. That is not vilifying them, but honestly addressing who and what they are.
Then why did they name the Spanish flu after Spain?

Because war time censorship suppressed the actual origin of the disease. It created the illusion that it started in Spain, a neutral country where the press was free to talk about the epidemic.

And thus, they started calling it "The Spanish Flu".

Your example makes my case.
Actually, you have made my case. Thank you for proving its all about false perceptions.

The point being argued was that it was about "vilifying Asians".

Your example showed that the Spanish Flu was named after the perceived place of origin, which is fairly common.

Thus, proving the claim of wacism in the naming process to be wrong.
Was the perceived place of origin correct?

Nope. But the intent was to name it after the place of origin, not to "vilify" the Spanish.

Thus, the odd wace baiting from the Left, is revealed to be nonsensical. As always.

"wace baiting"....you just had to do that, didn't you?

If a black man had done these murders, the media wouldn't have told us he's black.
Because white men are so persecuted by the media........................
White men's lives matter.
And you believe they matter more than anyone else's.
When you consider that ALL advancement was caused by Caucasians ,YES.
Oh really? Well, we just all found out how ignorant YOU are. :heehee:
Hmmmmm... Ever heard of Einstein ? Newton? Bohr? Marconi? Fermi? Curie? Goddard? Freud? Bell? Edison? Tesla? Whitney? Ford? Franklin? I could go on ,but what is the point.?
Who invented the wheel? Who invented gun powder? Who first smelted iron? Who invented the stirrup? Who first introduced farming? Who built the first cities? Hint....none of these were Caucasians.
Bullshit. The Sumerians ,Babylonians, and Egyptians were Caucasians. So you LIE.---PS--Native Americans built cities. But they never invented the Wheel. Filthy Africans never used the Wheel either.
No they were not. But it's funny watching you with your cultural appropriation.

If a black man had done these murders, the media wouldn't have told us he's black.
Hmmmmm... Ever heard of Einstein ? Newton? Bohr? Marconi? Fermi? Curie? Goddard? Freud? Bell? Edison? Tesla? Whitney? Ford? Franklin? I could go on ,but what is the point.?
Who invented the wheel? Who invented gun powder? Who first smelted iron? Who invented the stirrup? Who first introduced farming? Who built the first cities? Hint....none of these were Caucasians.
Bullshit. The Sumerians ,Babylonians, and Egyptians were Caucasians. So you LIE.---PS--Native Americans built cities. But they never invented the Wheel. Filthy Africans never used the Wheel either.
"Filthy Africans" Ok, now I see you.

What have YOU ever invented, big mouth?
She invented some cultural appropriation....in her rush to show us how ignorant she is.

Where is the wide spread condemnation of christianty for one of it's screwballs getting loose? If this was an attack by an immigrant or African-American you conservatives would be going ape shit.

there is no deadly China Virus...but: hate crimes against Asians? now there's a deadly virus!

EwuI8THWUAILnE6

The virus came from China, and thanks to their criminal irresponsibility in trying to cover it up, thousands around the world have died, as well as millions who have lost everything.

These were all Oriental sex slaves, brought over here every one illegally, illegal aliens, and set to work as prostitutes.

Wait, am I supposed to feel some sort of big giant pity party for these prosties?

You all do that. I'm busy.

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Loons ^ love their myths! :rolleyes-41:

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

I think you made that up :laugh2:
Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
So, what do you call white mass murderers?
Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.
Tell us which countries took COVID seriously?
HINT: None.
Actually there are countries who had zero cases before the vaccine Because they did what republicans refuse to do.
Tell me what Republicans refuse to do.
The 3 Black D communities in Nassau County went maskless for months on end and are still spiking and dying.
Wear masks and not host trump rallies

You mean like this Trump rally last June?

1616034203342.png

Where is the wide spread condemnation of christianty for one of it's screwballs getting loose?
As you say, he is a screwball.

A weaker than usual member of a generation driven mad by liberal pop culture

Christianity honors and respects women

His sex perversion comes from some other influence - our hyper-sexual popular godless lib culture

These were all Oriental sex slaves, brought over here every one illegally, illegal aliens, and set to work as prostitutes.

Wait, am I supposed to feel some sort of big giant pity party for these prosties?

I am sorry to see the Hoes getting whacked. But it has nothing to do with Trump, and nothing to do with racism.

And the last time anyone whined about Oriental massage joints was when Robert Kraft was pinched in Jupiter for patronizing it. It was LIBS who whined about it, not conservatives.

"Filthy Africans" Ok, now I see you.
Where is the wide spread condemnation of christianty for one of it's screwballs getting loose?
As you say, he is a screwball.

A weaker than usual member of a generation driven mad by liberal pop culture

Christianity honors and respects women

His sex perversion comes from some other influence - our hyper-sexual popular godless lib culture
You might what to read up on Ed Gein and stop making excuses for conservative religious repression.

You don't know and can't support any of those claims, scumbag.

You might what to read up on Ed Gein and stop making excuses for conservative religious repression.
I dont need to read anything by Ed Gein to know that conservative religious suppression exists

Though it usually just goes by the name “sin.”

And temptation

he apparently does not do well with normal women and visited massage parlors to experience what liberal pop culture assured him he was missing out on

No they were not. But it's funny watching you with your cultural appropriation.
Yes. They CERTAINLY were not Negros or Orientals. Look at the Egyptian Pictures. Were they copper skinned? Sure. But they had STRAIGHT hair ,acquline noses , high foreheads ,and other Caucasian features.

I dont need to read anything by Ed Gein to know that conservative religious suppression exists

And temptation

he apparently does not do well with normal women and visited massage parlors to experience what liberal pop culture assured him he was missing out on
And where does this liberal pop culture of message parlors exist? If only in the heads of fools like you.

Are conservative white women not sexually pleasurable for you white boys?

And temptation

And where does this liberal pop culture of message parlors exist? If only in the heads of fools like you.

Are conservative white women not sexually pleasurable for you white boys?
Now you are just trolling

you tried using “religious suppression” as bait

but instead of getting a denial I agreed that it exists

now you try posting some bullshit about white women being sexually pleasured as the invitation to your gutter

but I dont accept

Forum List

Back