Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

there is no deadly China Virus...but: hate crimes against Asians? now there's a deadly virus!

EwuI8THWUAILnE6

Last edited:
Why every single time a murderous asshole kills people does the media include their middle name?!? No one else gets the full name. Not heroes, not world leaders. Only killers. The news media needs to set some standards!!!

Stop. Giving. Notoriety. To. Murderers.

If a black man had done these murders, the media wouldn't have told us he's black.
Because white men are so persecuted by the media........................
White men's lives matter.
And you believe they matter more than anyone else's.
When you consider that ALL advancement was caused by Caucasians ,YES.
Oh really? Well, we just all found out how ignorant YOU are. :heehee:
Hmmmmm... Ever heard of Einstein ? Newton? Bohr? Marconi? Fermi? Curie? Goddard? Freud? Bell? Edison? Tesla? Whitney? Ford? Franklin? I could go on ,but what is the point.?
Who invented the wheel? Who invented gun powder? Who first smelted iron? Who invented the stirrup? Who first introduced farming? Who built the first cities? Hint....none of these were Caucasians.
Bullshit. The Sumerians ,Babylonians, and Egyptians were Caucasians. So you LIE.---PS--Native Americans built cities. But they never invented the Wheel. Filthy Africans never used the Wheel either.
What have YOU ever invented, big mouth?

Are these tards REALLY excusing mass murder based on their perception that these were prostitutes?
They honestly don't see or understand how insensitive and racist they are. To all the Asian people on this message board that "think " these assholes give a shit about any minority, than this thread is all the evidence you need. The same callousness that they use with Blacks and Mexicans they will use with you. Racist are racist! No empathy, no sympathy. If they aren't white backwood, peckerwood thinking; then it's fuck them. They say it's "PATRIOTISM".
Did anybody here say that Asians working in professional environments are whores?
The problem with humanity is that every nationality has members who will their fellow citizens to their own benefit,
Most of you jackasses are insinuating that all Asian massage parlors are prostitution hubs ..
A lot are. I think masturbation with the hand should be legal. Just no boom booms or yum yums

Donald Trump is a xenophobe. Donald Trump is a homophobe. Donald Trump is an Islamophobe. and Donald Trump is a religious bigot.

what happened here is a DIRECT RESULT of Trump's dangerous rhetoric, and it'll happen again if he doesn't cut it out
There’s no way those people storm the capitol if not for trumps speeches and tweets

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Loons ^ love their myths! :rolleyes-41:

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

I think you made that up :laugh2:
Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
So, what do you call white mass murderers?
Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.
Tell us which countries took COVID seriously?
HINT: None.
Actually there are countries who had zero cases before the vaccine Because they did what republicans refuse to do.
Tell me what Republicans refuse to do.
The 3 Black D communities in Nassau County went maskless for months on end and are still spiking and dying.

Donald Trump is a xenophobe. Donald Trump is a homophobe. Donald Trump is an Islamophobe. and Donald Trump is a religious bigot.

what happened here is a DIRECT RESULT of Trump's dangerous rhetoric, and it'll happen again if he doesn't cut it out
I love it that before trump was president he tweeted “ leadership whatever happens you’re responsible” but trump hasn’t claimed responsibility for the insurrection.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.
Actually there are countries who had zero cases before the vaccine Because they did what republicans refuse to do.
The 3 Black D communities in Nassau County went maskless for months on end and are still spiking and dying.
Wear masks and not host trump rallies

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Republicans

Wear masks and not host trump rallies
Your slogans are old and boring.
Tell that to all the Liberals who didn't wear masks and died.

Sex workers should carry firearms.
After an appropriate training course and licensing, naturally.

No reason for a license. Get as much training as you can afford in time and money...no mandate.
I have seen too many idiots with guns.

And yet with 600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people able to carry guns in public for self defense........accidental gun deaths have been going down, not up......and before the democrats decided to destroy the police, violent crime was going down, not up....
I have no problem with people carrying guns. I carry mine, of course I am trained, qualified and licensed. I am just not in favor of every idiot in America carrying one with no training, no knowledge of applicable law, and no certification. If your were ever on a unregulated shooting range, you wouldn't either. I've seen military people that didn't need to be carrying one for their own good and the good of everybody in the chow hall or near the sand barrel.

I agree....but......any licensing, will become a ban by other means.....the requirements will become impossible to meet for anyone who isn't rich or well connected...this is how they do it in Britain for the few hunting shotguns they allow people to own....as well as on the continent...

Sorry.....not supporting a restriction on a Right like that...
Got no problem with "right to keep and bear arms" and not debating what a "well regulated militia" is, but gun nuts do not believe in any intelligent regulation at all and that is wrong, makes no sense, gives responsible gun owners a bad name and does away with "well regulated" in any way shape form or fashion. Yesterday some sex addict shot up 3 different whorehouses in Georgia. Today some depressed nut ball from Texas brought all his guns to Washington and got arrested outside what he thought was the home of the Vice President. His mother said he had been depress and phoned to say he was in Washington and going to solve his problems. Would proper licensing solve all that? No. It might help the idiot factor though, having to at least sit a professionally instructed class, take tests of safety and operation before a certified instructor. I say, in your home for personal defense keep anything you want. I do and always have, but some people are a danger to themselves and everybody around them, and should not have them on the street. Everybody free to carry anything they want, just about anywhere they want is in no way well regulated, and your position is poor people may not be able to pay for training and getting a license doesn't make sense. These weapons today are not flint locks or even 6 shooter and this ain't the old west. Wait til you see the hill billy militia guys swaggering around on a range (if you can call it that) with mac 10s dangling with full clips until they line up and start shooting at sticks of dynamite on a berm 40 feet away and walking around drinking beer between rounds. People like them, with no respect for their fire power or safety and you who will indulge any carry anytime by anyone as some sacred right make us all look bad.

politically, this means 6 less votes for Stacey Abrams for Governor in 2022

EVERYTHING is about politics to me. too soon?

News is still breaking.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.

Maybe its the first skirmish in the battle for control of Atlanta's Massage Parlor rackets?

Anytime you have something of questionable legality, racketeers will battle each other for control of it, and they "go to the mattresses".

The fact that the victims here are Orientals just means that those are the folks engaged in this particular racket. Other "legit" businesses might have mostly Sicilian, Russian, El Salvadorian or other ethnicities involved. Its certainly a clue as to who is being elbowed out of the "happy ending" scams, but it doesn't indicate "racism" or "anti-oriental bigotry" in my view.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yakuza, the Oriental Mafia, were to launch an attack against those who they suspect were behind this attack in retaliation.

News is still breaking.

Maybe its the first skirmish in the battle for control of Atlanta's Massage Parlor rackets?

Anytime you have something of questionable legality, racketeers will battle each other for control of it, and they "go to the mattresses".

The fact that the victims here are Orientals just means that those are the folks engaged in this particular racket. Other "legit" businesses might have mostly Sicilian, Russian, El Salvadorian or other ethnicities involved. Its certainly a clue as to who is being elbowed out of the "happy ending" scams, but it doesn't indicate "racism" or "anti-oriental bigotry" in my view.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yakuza, the Oriental Mafia, were to launch an attack against those who they suspect were behind this attack in retaliation.
How stupid can you be?

News is still breaking.

How stupid can you be?

Not that stupid at all. This is nothing new what happened in Atlanta.

In New Jersey a few years ago,Italian gangsters went into an oriental massage parlor violently, and it had nothing to do with anti-Oriental bigotry. Just money that was owed in the rackets.

News is still breaking.

How stupid can you be?

Not that stupid at all. This is nothing new what happened in Atlanta.

In New Jersey a few years ago,Italian gangsters went into an oriental massage parlor violently, and it had nothing to do with anti-Oriental bigotry. Just money that was owed in the rackets.

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back