Should a County be mailing out

If he has the gumption to physically show up then that qualifies far better than God knows who signing a ballot and mailing it in.
I vote by mail.. and Georgia is very strict and thorough about voter registration.

Lots of Americans can't stand in line or don't have transportation. Mothers of small children have a hard time. There are many reasons for citizens to vote by mail. A senior with a walker shouldn't stand in line for hours.
If you can’t get transported from A to B then why the Hell are you in America.? 3rd worldism we don’t want and is a lame excuse.

I vote by mail.. and Georgia is very strict and thorough about voter registration.
Anybody can sign the ballot and send it back. There is no signature verification and Libs don’t want that because it’s akin to an ID.

Lots of Americans can't stand in line or don't have transportation. Mothers of small children have a hard time. There are many reasons for citizens to vote by mail. A senior with a walker shouldn't stand in line for hours.

As I stated, for those who can't be there mail-in is fine. For those who can shouldn't be allowed to vote by mail. My parents always voted together when I was a kid. She had no choice because she didn't drive like many women back in the 60's. They would let my grandmother watch us for an hour or so and go vote, just like if they went out for dinner on their anniversary.

I see a real problem with laziness in this country. Can't get people to work hard, can't get people to learn a trade, can't get people to stop taking dope to get a good job, can't get them to get their lazy ass out to vote. It's a damn shame where this country is headed to.

As I stated, for those who can't be there mail-in is fine. For those who can shouldn't be allowed to vote by mail. My parents always voted together when I was a kid. She had no choice because she didn't drive like many women back in the 60's. They would let my grandmother watch us for an hour or so and go vote, just like if they went out for dinner on their anniversary.

I see a real problem with laziness in this country. Can't get people to work hard, can't get people to learn a trade, can't get people to stop taking dope to get a good job, can't get them to get their lazy ass out to vote. It's a damn shame where this country is headed to.
In small towns I voted in an hour. My daughter stood in line 5 hours in the last election. I no longer drive and can't stand in line.

In small towns I voted in an hour. My daughter stood in line 5 hours in the last election. I no longer drive and can't stand in line.

Then I have no problem with that. It may not be long before I can't stand in line. My father is 90 and walks with a cane or on bad days, with a walker. He can't make it 50 feet without having to sit down. But he'll be voting in person next election. He'll take his van, bring down his scooter on the lift, and vote in person.

Then I have no problem with that. It may not be long before I can't stand in line. My father is 90 and walks with a cane or on bad days, with a walker. He can't make it 50 feet without having to sit down. But he'll be voting in person next election. He'll take his van, bring down his scooter on the lift, and vote in person.

how long will his wait be? Is he is a large urban area where he will have to wait hours to vote?

how long will his wait be? Is he is a large urban area where he will have to wait hours to vote?

It doesn't matter if large urban areas have long lines to vote, large urban areas tend to vote DEM and therefore making voting more difficult is a desirable thing. It decreases the number of DEMs that can vote.

Silly guy.

WW

My father lives in Cleveland but still uses his suburban address so I have no idea where he votes. I do know he wants his vote to count so he'll be voting in person.

A few years ago he had some surgery done to his arm. When he went to vote, they stopped him because his signature didn't match. He explained to them about his surgery and how it affected his writing abilities and even showed them his scar. They allowed him to fill out a provisional ballot instead.

Had he mailed that ballot in with that signature, it's likely they would have just thrown it out. That's why he likes to vote in person.

My father lives in Cleveland but still uses his suburban address so I have no idea where he votes. I do know he wants his vote to count so he'll be voting in person.

A few years ago he had some surgery done to his arm. When he went to vote, they stopped him because his signature didn't match. He explained to them about his surgery and how it affected his writing abilities and even showed them his scar. They allowed him to fill out a provisional ballot instead.

Had he mailed that ballot in with that signature, it's likely they would have just thrown it out. That's why he likes to vote in person.

one of the many downfalls of signature matching.

He is sure his provisional ballot was actually counted?

In our county if your signature is not accepted you are notified and have until election day to prove it was you. Seems to be a good way to do things

Same here. But the outcome varies greatly by state law. On some places they can't even beginning processing mail-in ballots until after the polls close. In those situations there is no remedy, the ballot is likely not counted. In places where security processing can start prior to election day, then remediation of ballot errors is possible.

WW

Board of Elections dont maintain signature matches and it takes an expensive expert some time to determine such. Election boards don’t do that. They can barely do what they already do
Besides hypocritical libbies. Signature match would be a form of ID and you Oppose ID. You are such emotional basket cases that you stand against Photo ID but offer up a fake signature ID that you support.

Last edited:
Board of Elections dont maintain signature matches and it takes an expensive expert some time to determine such. Election boards don’t do that. They can barely do what they already do
Besides hypocritical libbies. Signature match would be a form of ID and you Oppose ID. You are such emotional basket cases that you stand against Photo ID but offer up a fake signature ID that you support.

If you have a copy of the original signature, you can use a simple computer to copy and print that signature on any document you desire.

Forum List

Back