🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should all Progressive men stay loyal to Democrats?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
After the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs. Wade, some Conservative and many Independent women are joining the Democratic Party. Perhaps the fact that mostly male Supreme Court made a decision regarding women's bodily autonomy is unfair. Thus, some women who agree with Republicans on most issues will vote Democrat.

Progressive men should likewise reevaluate their Party loyalty. Even if you agree with Democrats on most issues, can you vote for the Party that views you as an oppressor for being male? Can you vote for the Party which strongly supports Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexism and Sexual Misconduct? Since 2017, tens or hundreds of thousands of accused men lost their careers and university enrollment based on unproven accusations. Can you vote for the Party which supports treating male victims of Domestic Violence as Primary Aggressors. Even though Johnny Depp threatened President Trump, Republicans support him, while Democrats demonize him.

I understand that for many Progressives of either gender, some Republican positions can be a deal-breaker. I blame neither Democrats nor Republicans for their overall choice of party. Nevertheless, Progressives in general and Progressive men in particular should reevaluate their loyalty.

After the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs. Wade, some Conservative and many Independent women are joining the Democratic Party. Perhaps the fact that mostly male Supreme Court made a decision regarding women's bodily autonomy is unfair. Thus, some women who agree with Republicans on most issues will vote Democrat.

Progressive men should likewise reevaluate their Party loyalty. Even if you agree with Democrats on most issues, can you vote for the Party that views you as an oppressor for being male? Can you vote for the Party which strongly supports Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexism and Sexual Misconduct? Since 2017, tens or hundreds of thousands of accused men lost their careers and university enrollment based on unproven accusations. Can you vote for the Party which supports treating male victims of Domestic Violence as Primary Aggressors. Even though Johnny Depp threatened President Trump, Republicans support him, while Democrats demonize him.

I understand that for many Progressives of either gender, some Republican positions can be a deal-breaker. I blame neither Democrats nor Republicans for their overall choice of party. Nevertheless, Progressives in general and Progressive men in particular should reevaluate their loyalty.
I'm sure you thought this OP wasn't as goofy as it is. Men aren't under attack, no matter how much you seem to think we are.

I'm sure you thought this OP wasn't as goofy as it is. Men aren't under attack, no matter how much you seem to think we are.
1) If you are accused of Sexual Misconduct, you will be presumed guilty.

2) If your wife/gf physically attacks you, you will be the one arrested.

3) Younger men are constantly told that they are privileged oppressors.

Should all Progressive men stay loyal to Democrats?​

Definitely not. Neither one of these parties is worth loyalty, neither deserving of it, unless you are on their payroll, working for a campaign or in a patronage post.

Thank you. I disagree with both parties on many issues each.
If a man of ethics, how could you be different? These two parties are both often corrupt, but they are all we really get to choose from, so the pendulum swings back and fourth, right and left, pulled by the extremes. Best hope is to guide to the moderate center as often possible, and if getting close at a time, pray for gridlock. Figuring, if they can't do anything for you, maybe they can't do anything to you.

There's some serious stupid on this thread
1) Any male supporter of Democrats can be falsely accused through a tweet -- all his former friends will turn against him.

2) Any male supporter of Democrats can be abused by his wife/gf -- all his former friends will view him as the Primary Aggressor.

Republicans believe in Equality of men and women. Even they lean a little toward women but not as much as Democrats.

Sadly being on Social Media means interacting with very abusive people.

Nevertheless, supportive people I meet online are more then worth the downside.

Bwahahahaha...I just spit beer all over my laptop. You suck.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a Proud Boy Incel here
Both of those, really good responses. I suspect it is a young one, at that, by my standards.

We're too intelligent to join your QOP shit.

Forum List

Back