Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

yep , you spend too much time in your famous 'sports bar' full of Bar Flies Billo .

HA HA HA. Do you always make a habit of making a fool out of yourself. Trump doesn't need to prove anything. The caravan is a criminal group that has established itself as that, by openly declaring they, by the thousands, will bust through the US border, without any inspection from US authorities. That is a CRIME, and you are an idiot.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
You and your right wing assholes, are fucking nuts. Why don't you go send another bomb to someone?

HA HA HA. Do you always make a habit of making a fool out of yourself. Trump doesn't need to prove anything. The caravan is a criminal group that has established itself as that, by openly declaring they, by the thousands, will bust through the US border, without any inspection from US authorities. That is a CRIME, and you are an idiot.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
You and your right wing assholes, are fucking nuts. Why don't you go send another bomb to someone?

:blowup:

Here ya go...

It's easy to see why your kind supports those pieces of shit lying about why they're coming.
Why not answer the question? Let Democrats do what?

Meaningless question from a meaningless, worthless, illegal loving, piece of shit like you. Just like a I don't pretend illegals have any value, I don't pretend your questions are worth answering.

Seems you haven't figured out that you're inferior to me.
LOLOL

You’re a moron. Like you, I was saying shoot them. And how can I be inferior to you? I don’t even know who you are.

We don't have to know each other for me to recognize that you're inferior.
LOLOL

I posted the same thing you did. Your hallucinations are noted, laughed at and dismissed.

Your inferiority has been identified and you will be treated as such.

They're invaders and should be dealt with as invaders. They're no different than someone in a home invasion and should be dealt with in the same manner.
no, they aren't. they are Persons. We should insist capitalists solve capital problems before they become Government problems.

Not my fault you're too stupid to understand a simple definition. Are you one of those below average , 85 IQ blacks?
there is no invasion. a multitude is not an invasion.

where is the call for Invasion Tax Rates to prove the Right Wing is not merely frivolous with the Other Peoples' tax money and not merely indulging "chicken little-ism".

Their actions make it an invasion. Has nothing to do with the number.

I have no problem helping fund the bullets that go to fulfill the responsibility of repelling invaders.
you can't be serious with tax cut economics; why waste everyone's time.

Still trying to get things others are forced to pay for? You should be ashamed.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
No, we should apprehend the men and detain them in makeshift border camps to be constructed along the border, and take the women and children into custody for their protection until send them back to their countries hopefully with their husbands, brothers or father's after processing is done on the border. No one is to be allowed into the interior of the country accept women and their children temporarily.

Once the border camps are built, and the women and children are safe once separated from the men, then the processing and deportation can begin for all involved.

In the mean time, we should be using our Intel/CIA to assess the situations that exist in their home countries, and work to end those situations by crushing their bad governments if they are responsible for the exodus of their people's in this way.

There should be no hatred towards unarmed people in flight from a country that has forced them out due to being corrupt or tyrannical. That's where the fight should be directed towards, and not towards those who run from the situations down there.

I am for military action against a bad government who has created these tragic messes.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
My prayer is that those who have joined the caravaners and increased their original numbers fourfold are not militia who now have them as their captives. :eusa_pray:
If they are, it puts a burden on our National Guard to be perfect marksmen able to determine at a glance militia from civilians who now may be being herded instead of shepherded. Mexico is not confronting this issue and have not reimbursed us for dumping its own criminals onto our soil so they will skip on the expense it is to incarcerate hardened and serial criminals. It's only right they should be a good neighbor and stop this conspiracy fomenting within their borders before this particular caravan reaches our border.

There should be no hatred towards unarmed people in flight from a country that has forced them out due to being corrupt or tyrannical. That's where the fight should be directed towards, and not towards those who run from the situations down there.

I am for military action against a bad government who has created these tragic messes.
No one forced them out. They left by choice.

My prayer is that those who have joined the caravaners and increased their original numbers fourfold are not militia who now have them as their captives. :eusa_pray:
If they are, it puts a burden on our National Guard to be perfect marksmen able to determine at a glance militia from civilians who now may be being herded instead of shepherded. Mexico is not confronting this issue and have not reimbursed us for dumping its own criminals onto our soil so they will skip on the expense it is to incarcerate hardened and serial criminals. It's only right they should be a good neighbor and stop this conspiracy fomenting within their borders before this particular caravan reaches our border.
Mexico should be held accountable for their hands in this. Trade sanctions should be immediate.

Don't be stupid... Force isn't always at the end of a barrel. There are many ways to cause your citizens to leave, and we are smart enough to realize what those reasons are, and to work to counter those reasons quickly. Now quit making fools of yourselves over the issue. You are playing right into the Demon-crats hands.

It is my prayer that their choice was not one of if they stayed, firing squad. If they left, no firing squad. :eusa_pray:

It is my prayer that their choice was not one of if they stayed, firing squad. If they left, no firing squad. :eusa_pray:

Guess the worse you can make it sound, the more pity bleeding hearts will have on them.

Forum List

Back