Should blacks be allowed to own guns ??

racist says racist things

gee how surprizing
whats racist about it ?? the facts are the biggest cause of death among black teens is gun violence !! and the vast,vast majority are killed by other blacks with hand guns !!

So you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment?
oh yes i believe in the second amendment !! i guess you don't care about the biggest cause of death in young black males.

oh yes i believe in the second amendment !! i guess you don't care about the biggest cause of death in young black males.

As if you do? Why can't idiots like you realize that black on black crime is good for you? Quit pretending that you care, you're not fooling anyone.

As if you do? Why can't idiots like you realize that black on black crime is good for you? Quit pretending that you care, you're not fooling anyone.

It is an analogy, genius. Yid is not trying to fool anyone. He obviously does not give a fuck
You know, libs want to take guns, but black crime is higher than "mass shootings"

listen up racist ...black on black crime isn't good for anyone .

This is generalizing once again. The crazy man that went in the theater and shot people wasn't black, or that idiot that shot up a kids school back in December. If you really want to play it safe, no one deserves guns. Or at least automatic guns. It doesn't matter because people are going to find a way to get a gun. Whether by theft, or simply making one.

This is generalizing once again. The crazy man that went in the theater and shot people wasn't black, or that idiot that shot up a kids school back in December. If you really want to play it safe, no one deserves guns. Or at least automatic guns. It doesn't matter because people are going to find a way to get a gun. Whether by theft, or simply making one.

Thats good since auto's are banned..

And I guess you are talking about police, security, military etc?

would it make a difference if instead of a hand gun the same amount of blacks were killed by an assault rifle ??

Forum List

Back