Should blacks be allowed to own guns ??

I think the media is to blame,what if all these murders were committed by evil white men with hoods on their heads eh? Remember the children of Atlanta they blamed it on a blackman then proof was given that he didn't do them all. The media is pulling a "wag the dog scheme".Well any way none of you "MFRs are getting my guns.

So you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment?
oh yes i believe in the second amendment !! i guess you don't care about the biggest cause of death in young black males.

As if you do? Why can't idiots like you realize that black on black crime is good for you? Quit pretending that you care, you're not fooling anyone.
listen up racist ...black on black crime isn't good for anyone .
Not true. The more black on black crime, the less black on other race crimes.

oh yes i believe in the second amendment !! i guess you don't care about the biggest cause of death in young black males.

As if you do? Why can't idiots like you realize that black on black crime is good for you? Quit pretending that you care, you're not fooling anyone.
I have always said black ppl r too nice white and other non black races.

Given the history it would be understandable if black ppl just started to kill young white boys n girls but black peoples do not do that.

I know if the shoe was on the other foot, white ppl wood AV a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

Given the history it would be understandable if black ppl just started to kill young white boys n girls but black peoples do not do that.

I know if the shoe was on the other foot, white ppl wood AV a murderous rage towards blk ppl.
Could you try that again? This time without the Ebonics.

U understood what I said.

The past n present n future of blk ppl, concern me the most n in that history, white ppl, r the main evil.

The past n present n future of blk ppl, concern me the most n in that history, white ppl, r the main evil.
You can download spell checker free off of the internet.

You can download spell checker free off of the internet.
dont need to. As long as u get da point white man.

Yes, black people, as Americans should be allowed to own guns. Duh!

Wtf kinda OP is this?

Doesn't matter if blacks have guns or not. They are just as adept at using knives, fists, or fire.
Only when they're in groups.

Thats a lie,whites are the ones who fight only in a group.When they get caught by themselves they cry for their mommas.
have you ever heard of flash mobs ??

You mean like this? One of these days, I'm gonna go up to the corner store and do the Carlton dance.

I've already done the umm..Gangnam style before.

Actually, the biggest reason for black deaths is lack of protection during sex, because if all these young blacks hadn't been born and abandoned, they wouldn't have gotten murdered.

with all the leftist screaming angry white men and how we need to outlaw assault weapons why don't they talk about the black murder rate ?? The Real Gun Violence Problem | RedState
Report Finds Suicides Are Even More Common Than Gun Homicides

MARTIN: Then the second part of it is the demographic part because if you look at the totality of deaths from guns, white men are vastly overrepresented, you know, as we said - as we said that white males are 60 percent of total gun deaths in the United States and 79 percent of all firearm suicide victims. Why is that?

I know why. Because your kind are sick fuks.
You don't need more hate. You need therapy.

Yes, black people, as Americans should be allowed to own guns. Duh!

Wtf kinda OP is this?

An abjectly stupid one.

Some people are just not right. State mental hospitals need to make a comeback.

So should insane asylums and frontal lobotomies

I don't know enough to advocate frontal lobotomies, but insane asylums, yes. That's kinda what I meant by State Mental hospitals,

In my state, it's called "Chattahoochee".

Forum List

Back