Should blacks be allowed to own guns ??

Doesn't matter if blacks have guns or not. They are just as adept at using knives, fists, or fire.
Only when they're in groups.

Thats a lie,whites are the ones who fight only in a group.When they get caught by themselves they cry for their mommas.
You guys are bitches and you know it. A black man by himself becomes an Uncle Tom real quick. It's only when they're in a pack that they get brave and assault senior citizens. Too chicken shit for a one on one.

Last edited:
Only when they're in groups.

Thats a lie,whites are the ones who fight only in a group.When they get caught by themselves they cry for their mommas.
You guys are bitches and you know it. A black man by himself becomes an Uncle Tom real quick. It's only when they're in a pack that they get brave and assault senior citizens. Too chicken shit for a one on one.

My grandpa says that when he was a kid, whites often fought in groups against African Americans. Theoretically, black males on average are stronger than white males due to genetics. Also have higher testosterone. I find that hard that most blacks fight in groups. Coward ones do (like gangbangers) but from my elders experiences, its usually the other way around.

EDIT: Yes this sounds racially biased but this is something that does come down to genetics. Strong slaves were usually bred so more work can be done. Strong ones were bred.

And SJ, your recent posts are making us blacks look like savages.

Last edited:

My grandpa says that when he was a kid, whites often fought in groups against African Americans. Theoretically, black males on average are stronger than white males due to genetics. Also have higher testosterone. I find that hard that most blacks fight in groups. Coward ones do (like gangbangers) but from my elders experiences, its usually the other way around.

EDIT: Yes this sounds racially biased but this is something that does come down to genetics. Strong slaves were usually bred so more work can be done. Strong ones were bred.

And SJ, your recent posts are making us blacks look like savages.
young black males are stronger on average because they hit puberty much sooner .the vast,vast,majority of power lifting champions are white.

WTF?
We all harbor bigotry. Rational adults do what they can to control it. Idiots pull down their zippers, whip it out and show it to all. Frankly, ladies, it's not all that impressive.

Forum List

Back