Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

The election results of 1980, which was when Carter faced Reagan show a dramatic shift in the other direction, and actually was a near "sweep" thereby proving that presidential elections are not only cyclical, but are also not indicative of lasting change. The "real south" reemerged just 4 years later.
You think every election is about race? You don't think 12.4% inflation, double digit interest rates, and a series of foreign policy blunders had anything to do with Carter losing nearly every state in the country? You are truly clueless.

I don't think that EVERY election is about race or even welfare as you do. But Reagan gained many votes by way of his own "race card". Educate yourself.

The racism at the heart of the Reagan presidency
Dude, you are a fucking moron. The only threads I see you participating in are about race and racism. Don't try to include me in your obsession. It's the only thing in your miserable life. BTW, your link is a fucking joke, just like Jimmy Carter. His own party thought he was a joke. For you to claim Reagan won because of racism is utterly ridiculous. I would feel sorry for you but you're too much of a jerk.

You have got to be one of the most idiotic individuals to ever post here. Not only can you NOT read, you flat out refuse to.

I did not state that Reagan "won because of racism" but there has been more than passing thoughts of race being a FACTOR in his campaign by far brighter minds than yours.

You have claimed since you started this silly thread with no proof, or even one single credible source that "The black population votes Democrat for a welfare check". That's about race, isn't it?

Why do the majority of Asians and Hispanics vote Democrat? What's their reason?

And since youre so obsessed with what I post, you can do a message search on anyone...just follow the instructions.....and while you are at it try learning to use Google to provide some intelligent thought behind some of the BS that you have the nerve to post.

Dumbass.

You have got to be one of the most idiotic individuals to ever post here. Not only can you NOT read, you flat out refuse to.
I read just fine. You just don't like that I don't accept your propaganda. You've posted nothing but opinions from idiots like yourself, then get upset because I point it out.
I did not state that Reagan "won because of racism" but there has been more than passing thoughts of race being a FACTOR in his campaign by far brighter minds than yours.
"Passing thoughts of race being a factor". "Thoughts" being the operative word. IOW, you posted an opinion from a biased source (like all of your other links).
You have claimed since you started this silly thread with no proof, or even one single credible source that "The black population votes Democrat for a welfare check". That's about race, isn't it?
Yep, and it's a legitimate point. And the common denominator, as well as the common issue with the black vote is, and always has been, welfare. Blacks vote for the party that offers them a free ride. You think this country owes you a fucking living.

BTW, Dumbass, you really don't need to sign your name to your posts.

I read just fine. You just don't like that I don't accept your propaganda. You've posted nothing but opinions from idiots like yourself, then get upset because I point it out.
"Passing thoughts of race being a factor". "Thoughts" being the operative word. IOW, you posted an opinion from a biased source (like all of your other links).
Yep, and it's a legitimate point. And the common denominator, as well as the common issue with the black vote is, and always has been, welfare. Blacks vote for the party that offers them a free ride. You think this country owes you a fucking living.

BTW, Dumbass, you really don't need to sign your name to your posts.

Wrong again stupid. I don't think the country "owes" me a thing except the same rights as any other tax paying citizen.

And no you DO NOT have a legitimate point about there being a correlation between black voters and welfare. If there any legitimacy in that theory there would be anarchy in the streets by every undercover yahoo Klucker like you in America.

I don't really care at all if it bothers you that I will at least post a link with a thought....
You are not obligated to read what I post.

In case you didnt notice, most individuals here do so to encourage intelligent conversations and share diverse opinions...but since "intelligence" is not one the few attributes that you possess, that would be an impossible task for your one brain cell.

You're an oxygen thief if there ever was one...and why do Asians and Hispanics vote predominately Democrat?

Or did you even know that?

Last edited:
Wrong again stupid. I don't think the country "owes" me a thing except the same rights as any other tax paying citizen.
Do you support affirmative action? Quotas? Preferential hiring because you're a minority?
And no you DO NOT have a legitimate point about there being a correlation between black voters and welfare. If there any legitimacy in that theory there would be anarchy in the streets by every undercover yahoo Klucker like you in America.
Sorry to rain on your parade but statistics say otherwise, buddy.
Welfare Statistics and Demographics - Statistic Brain

The white man has paved every road imaginable for the black man to try to bring him into civilized society and the black man has proven repeatedly he prefers dependency over independence. 150 years of freedom and all he has to show for it is his EBT card.

Do you support affirmative action? Quotas? Preferential hiring because you're a minority?
Welfare Statistics and Demogr rhetoricaphics - Statistic Brain

The white man has paved every road imaginable for the black man to try to bring him into civilized society and the black man has proven repeatedly he prefers dependency over independence. 150 years of freedom and all he has to show for it is his EBT card.

Lol! Here We go with the "great white man" rhetoric.

There certainly SOME well meaning white "people" (women included) who joined the Civil rights movement to help extend rights to black citizens that should have ALREADY been in place, but were not, because of the "righteous white man"........."buddy".

And there certainly are SOME progressive thinking white people in the world who believe in doing the right thing by all people.

Then there is the ignorant, uneducated, low information, bottom rung of white society occupied by those like you,

I think the reason that you are like a broken record about welfare is because you have likely been a recipient of it.

Did you actually read your own link? You should have noticed that the numbers did not include Medicaid which is considered a social safety net as well.

I will congratulate you for posting ONE link. But where in the one that you posted are there any credible statistics that support your "theory" that black voters vote Democrat for a welfare check?

There are likely thousands of black voters who earn more money than you will ever see in your lifetime that vote as democrats.

And what about Asians and Hispanics?

Why do they vote predominately Democrat? This is like the 4th time that I have asked you the same question.

Last edited:

There were certainly some well meaning white "people" (women included) who joined the Civil rights movement to help extend rights to black citizens that should have ALREADY been in place, but were not because of the "righteous white man"........."buddy".

And there certainly are some progressive thinking white people in the world who believe in doing the right thing by all people.

Then there is the ignorant, uneducated, low information, bottom rung of white society occupied by those like you,

I think the reason that you are like a broken record about welfare is because you have likely been a recipient of it.

Did you actually read your own link? You should have noticed that the numbers did not include Medicaid which is considered a social safety net as well.
Why didn't you answer my question, or address the statistics in the link I posted?

There were certainly some well meaning white "people" (women included) who joined the Civil rights movement to help extend rights to black citizens that should have ALREADY been in place, but were not because of the "righteous white man"........."buddy".

And there certainly are some progressive thinking white people in the world who believe in doing the right thing by all people.

Why didn't you answer my question, or address the statistics in the link I posted?

WTF?! You did not ask me a question. Do I need to tell you what you posted as well? Read what you stated in your last post. SMGDH.

WTF?! You did not ask me a question. Do I need to tell you what you posted as well? Read what you stated in your last post. SMGDH.
You just posted it, stupid. It's the first thing you quoted. What an idiot.

I don't read your every word.
But you quote it?
The answer is NO I do NOT believe that being a minority is an automatic qualification for being hired or selected for any opportunity.

At one time, decades ago it was necessary because the effects of generational poverty on many families due to oppressive laws needed correcting.
First you say you don't believe in it, then you defend and justify it. You talk out of both sides of your mouth, buddy.
What I believe in, is communities being self supporting and self reliant.
Then why do you defend their unwillingness to be self reliant?
And that means that EVERY black dollar earned should be reinvested in its own community..
You mean every dollar the taxpayers give them.

I don't read your every word.
But you quote it?
The answer is NO I do NOT believe that being a minority is an automatic qualification for being hired or selected for any opportunity.

At one time, decades ago it was necessary because the effects of generational poverty on many families due to oppressive laws needed correcting.
First you say you don't believe in it, then you defend and justify it. You talk out of both sides of your mouth, buddy.
What I believe in, is communities being self supporting and self reliant.
Then why do you defend their unwillingness to be self reliant?
And that means that EVERY black dollar earned should be reinvested in its own community..
You mean every dollar the taxpayers give them.

I figured that I wasted time even trying to answer you in a civil manner.

Here is a clue, you fucking idiot.....do a post search and find one where I endorse what you say.

You're not worth my time. Fuck off.

I figured that I wasted time even trying to answer you in a civil manner.
Of course you figured that. You're more comfortable throwing out the F word.
Here is a clue, you fucking idiot.....do a post search and find one where I endorse what you say.

You're not worth my time. Fuck off.
See what I mean?
Goodnight, Jimi. You're dismissed.

Why should we pay reparations to whites who fought in the civil war when blacks fought in it too? And then why do people actually think this is a logical argument? Blacks did not capture whites as a result of war so why then should blacks pay whites reparations when blacks did them no harm, stole nothing from them, or anything that would require reparative damages to be paid?

Why should we pay reparations to whites who fought in the civil war when blacks fought in it too? And then why do people actually think this is a logical argument? Blacks did not capture whites as a result of war so why then should blacks pay whites reparations when blacks did them no harm, stole nothing from them, or anything that would require reparative damages to be paid?
It's no more absurd than blacks receiving reparations from whites (who died to free them). The difference is that whites aren't asking for them.

I've told you before, I'm not a Democrat. Neither of today's parties are concerned for the well being of America.
Sure, when is the last time you voted for a Republican?
It is not I who is making up a story about 2 political parties who have changed over time.
Says the not so artful dodger who claims Republicans and Democrats decided to "switch sides" but can't name any.

Newsflash: most if not all Democratic lawmakers who were in power in 1964, are deceased.

I'm not "claiming" anything. No need to.
It is a FACT that the South prior to the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was predominately Democratic, now it is predominately Republican.
You just refuse to acknowledge history.

Demise of the Southern Democrat Is Now Nearly Complete

Yet Carter nearly swept it in 1976, 12 YEARS LATER.

So, if they were upset over the civil rights act, they seem to have got over it, a LONG TIME AGO.

No. He did not nearly "sweep it". The popular votes as well as the electoral votes prove otherwise.

The election results of 1980, which was when Carter faced Reagan show a dramatic shift in the other direction, and actually was a near "sweep" thereby proving that presidential elections are not only cyclical, but are also not indicative of lasting change. The "real south" reemerged just 4 years later.

1976 Presidential General Election Results

View attachment 128521

So, let make make sure I understand your argument as it now stands.

1. YOu state that the white southerns of the 20th century were just as racist as the actual slave owning southerns of the 1800s.

2. THus the civil rights act of 1964, supported by the Democratic Party (as well as the Republican Party) so offended the horribly "racist" southerns that they flipped from the democratic party that supported the act to the Republican Party, which also supported the act.

3. When I show you that 12 years later, that Jimmy Carter won the South in this presidential election, you dismiss that,

4. And argue that while the 76 election wasn't important, that the 1980 election, showed the "real south" when the SOuth, went with the REST OF THE COUNTY, electing Ronald Reagan, is when the "real South Emerged".

Dude....

You are absurd.

You are emotionally committed to believing that the South is racist so that you can dismiss them and ignore their ideas/interests/ect, and are just ignoring HISTORICAL FACTS that do not support your bias.

Last edited:
Oh? Are you claiming the Civil War was not about slavery?

Of course not. It was about industrializing the entire country and preserving the United States. Slavery wss an inconvienient hinderance in the way of progress.

The fact that slaves were freed was only a necessary by product of the process.

In Lincoln's own words..."I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of blacks into society as the white mans equal".

There was no "humanitarian sacrifice"

Lincoln was well know as a rabid Abolitionist and the voters knew that and knew that the South would resist.

His attempts of diplomacy with the Southerns, whom he conquered and ruined, should be taken with a large grain of salt.

The soldiers of the North were not stupid. THey knew that slavery was the cause of the war, and they supported LIncoln enough to fight and die for him.
Abolitionists' Daddies Bought Them Exemption From Having to Fight

SCROTUS's Dred Scott decision authorized slaveholders to bring their Africans into the free states. But Northerners didn't want untamed savages on their land, even if they came in chains. For one thing, the slaveholders would have turned them loose at night to loot their opponents' property. So Northerners fought to keep the South from taking over the North with its peculiar institution.

The South had slavery, the North had sweatshops. Only those who consider the working class to be inferior believe that the North had moral superiority.

Not sure how any of that relates to anything I said, but thanks for playing.
The Way Yankees Obviously Viewed Indians Was the Way They Viewed Blacks

You think Northerners were Liberals about race back then and different from the way they are now? They felt the South wanted to take over the North; that's why they fought. Just because the South only made one invasion, at Gettysburg, doesn't mean the North felt it was only about secession and not about defending their own territory.

If the motivation factor of the North was defensive, they could have negotiated an end to the fighting avoiding YEARS of blood shed and saved hundreds of thousands of Union lives after the Gettysburg invasion has been thrown back.

But the north kept fighting until the South was crushed and forced to remain in the Union without slavery.

Your gibberish is noted and dismissed. I can't be bothered to try to strain any meaning from it at this point in time.
just clueless and Causeless, typical right winger?

It's not my job to learn your personal language. Sometimes I can pick up some of your meanings, other times I can't be bothered to even try.

I'm pretty sure that you are CAPABLE of being clear, but that you chose to NOT be clear, in your ongoing attempt to hide that you are an Enemy of America and Americans.

So, if you want to make a point, in normal every day English, go right ahead, and I'll almost certainly respond to it.
It was a Cause; the North should have insisted on an Order to Show Cause before Congress, assembled, to get some results instead of making excuses.

Still no clue what you are trying to say.
I prefer to assume you are just clueless and Causeless; but, I may be wrong, "twice a day".

Abolition of slavery was public policy after 1808. The South had Cause for Eminent Domain.

And this relates to the topic or something I said how?

(also, your eminent domain comment makes zero sense in the limited context provided.)

just clueless and Causeless, typical right winger?

It's not my job to learn your personal language. Sometimes I can pick up some of your meanings, other times I can't be bothered to even try.

I'm pretty sure that you are CAPABLE of being clear, but that you chose to NOT be clear, in your ongoing attempt to hide that you are an Enemy of America and Americans.

So, if you want to make a point, in normal every day English, go right ahead, and I'll almost certainly respond to it.
It was a Cause; the North should have insisted on an Order to Show Cause before Congress, assembled, to get some results instead of making excuses.

I prefer to assume you are just clueless and Causeless; but, I may be wrong, "twice a day".

Abolition of slavery was public policy after 1808. The South had Cause for Eminent Domain.

(also, your eminent domain comment makes zero sense in the limited context provided.)
it was a management problem:

it was a management problem:

I have no idea what you mean nor how it relates to the topic nor anything I have said.

Why do you choose to fail to communicate nearly ALL THE TIME?

Forum List

Back