Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
NOONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN WEAR!!!

If I want to wear a bloody burka I will!!

Greg

Wear your bloody Burka if legal where you live and I have a sneaking suspicion you live in Jolly Ole England.

No mate...guess again!!

I have ZERO problem with the sheilas wearing the burka if it prevents them from being bashed, mutilated and murdered by their owners!!

But if they really want to then...dilligaf?

Greg

Last edited:
Immigration without Assimilation is called an Invasion.
You come to the US you should assimilate to our culture and not try to change it.

Cool story bro, but where in constitution or law does it say that?

Here is what it does say:

2014-04-29+First+Amendment.jpg

We can build a wall and stop them from coming. That sounds like a great idea.

So far we have one Muslim here who already admitted to preferring Sharia law over US law after bashing the country and defending Muslim countries. Tell again, why should we let these people in?

I mean why should average American want to let these people in? Obviously you do since you are a traitor.

giphy.gif

The wall....??? You fucking idiot, "they" usually fly in and Muslim ban was already ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Let me again repeat that in a different way so it reaches your little pea brain: Short of constitional amendment, your "great idea" will be forever ILLEGAL in United States

Last edited:
Try answering the question. Do you prefer American law or Shariah law?
Sharia law tells us muslims to follow the law of the land...I. et you didnt know that, did you?
56 muslim countries can you name me 5 countries at least that burqa is mandatory, they throw gays from buildings, they stone the adulterers? Go on!!!

So you prefer Sharia law... and in fact are not abiding by US law but Sharia law?

Thanks for informing us.
Hahahahahahaha did you just twist my words right after I explained to you ?

Nope I respect the American law.

Now answer my question :)

The question was not what you respect, but which do you PREFER.

And your inability to answer the question told us the answer long ago.
Since you think what my answer is ...be kind and answer my question then :).

At least Saudi Arabia has done all those things. A country of 32 million people. But it doesn't matter, every Muslim country is behind the West massively. Not executing women for being raped is by no means the end all goal here, it's just the basics of the basics.

Oh I indeed think I just read your mind. You prefer Sharia law over US law.

You come to the US you should assimilate to our culture and not try to change it.

So far we have one Muslim here who already admitted to preferring Sharia law over US law after bashing the country and defending Muslim countries. Tell again, why should we let these people in?

I mean why should average American want to let these people in? Obviously you do since you are a traitor.

You fucking idiot, "they" usually fly in and Muslim ban was already ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Didn't Trump's travel ban take care of the flying for the most part?

Only AntonTool is so stupid that he thinks we should take in those who prefer Sharia over US law. When thousands are lining up who are dying to have the US law.

Sharia law tells us muslims to follow the law of the land...I. et you didnt know that, did you?
56 muslim countries can you name me 5 countries at least that burqa is mandatory, they throw gays from buildings, they stone the adulterers? Go on!!!

So you prefer Sharia law... and in fact are not abiding by US law but Sharia law?

Thanks for informing us.

At least Saudi Arabia has done all those things. A country of 32 million people. But it doesn't matter, every Muslim country is behind the West massively. Not executing women for being raped is by no means the end all goal here, it's just the basics of the basics.

I didnt say I prefer sharia law , you did.
And you said things about Muslim countries that weren't true, and I challenged to name 5 countries out of the 56 and you named only one. Stop believing everything they tell you on foxnews.....that's like overseas people think of Americans being obese and stupid.

Thanks for informing us.

And you said things about Muslim countries that weren't true, and I challenged to name 5 countries out of the 56 and you named only one. Stop believing everything they tell you on foxnews.....that's like overseas people think of Americans being obese and stupid.

So you prefer Sharia law and insult Americans.

Can someone tell me again, why we want this in our country? Millions lining up who prefer America, are "the best", and play nice.

You fucking idiot, "they" usually fly in and Muslim ban was already ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Didn't Trump's travel ban take care of the flying for the most part?

Only AntonTool is so stupid that he thinks we should take in those who prefer Sharia over US law. When thousands are lining up who are dying to have the US law.

....no dumbass, "travel ban", in it's final form, does not descriminate based on religion, does not prevent specifically Muslims from traveling to United States. If it did, it would be ruled unconstitutional.

Last edited:

Do you preffer 10 commandments to American law?

10 commandments are not supposed to be some complete biblical law, so I have no idea what you mean. But no I don't live by those commandments, other than the obvious one which also are in the US laws. You should read the commandment about envy, could do you a lot of good.

10 commandments are not supposed to be some complete biblical law

:rolleyes:

1. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

American Law - take the name of the Lord thy God in vain as often as you'd like.

2. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.

American law - nope, don't have to remember it at all.

3. Honor thy father and mother.

American Law - you can honor or curse out your parents as much as your heart desires.

...shall we go on?

So biblical commandments are in many ways different from our secular laws. Does that mean that someone or some community cannot live by adhering to these rules in America? Of course not, which is why your tirades about "Sharia law vs American law" are so silly, these are articles of faith, not law.

Last edited:

Can someone tell me again, why we want this in our country? Millions lining up who prefer America, are "the best", and play nice.
Looool no I do respect American law. Please stop lying ;)

Thanks for informing us.

She asked for 5 and you have named one. Saudi, US ally, is a pretty disgusting place but they are not the whole muslim experience. I think you need to do some reading on a subject before airing your views because,without facts they are worthless.

American Law - take the name of the Lord thy God in vain as often as you'd like.

American Law - you can honor or curse out your parents as much as your heart desires.

...shall we go on?

So biblical commandments are in many ways different from our secular laws. Does that mean that someone or some community cannot live by adhering to these rules in America? Of course not, which is why your tirades against "Sharia law" are so fucking stupid, they are articles of faith, not law.
4. Covet thy neigbours wife.
Howdya like to be President ?

Thanks for informing us.

She asked for 5 and you have named one. Saudi, US ally, is a pretty disgusting place but they are not the whole muslim experience. I think you need to do some reading on a subject before airing your views because,without facts they are worthless.

So which fact did I get wrong?

Here is a fact, the average IQ of Muslim countries is about 80. Many if not most Muslims prefer Sharia law and at least one Muslim identified in this thread bashes Americans constantly, even when Muslim countries are shit holes. Why should we take these people in?

Denmark had enough. People getting killed over a cartoon is no joke.

...shall we go on?

So biblical commandments are in many ways different from our secular laws. Does that mean that someone or some community cannot live by adhering to these rules in America? Of course not, which is why your tirades about "Sharia law vs American law" are so silly, these are articles of faith, not law.

AntonTool, did you forgot to read the message you quoted? Because whatever you are responding to, it's in no way relevant to what I said. Sharia law is an actual LAW that is practiced in Muslim countries. Christian countries may have Christian law, but certainly not "10 commandments law", because 10 laws don't quite cut it. Of course you are having difficulty with such simple concepts because your far-leftism forces you to equate Islam with Christianity, because you are dumb.

Hope the Muslim here takes you with him when he leaves. You already seem to posses the average IQ of the countries.

Last edited:

Here is a fact, the average IQ of Muslim countries is about 80. Many if not most Muslims prefer Sharia law and at least one Muslim identified in this thread bashes Americans constantly, even when Muslim countries are shit holes. Why should we take these people in?

You use a broad brush to make your point . The world is more complicated than fox would have you believe.

You made some claims about muslim countries regarding the burqa, throwing gays off rooftops,marryng 9 year olds and stoning adulterers.

Issa asked you to back it up and you patently cant do so.

You should not make such accusations when you have no idea what you are talking about. The information is out there if you look.

I rather suspect that you just dont like muslims.

You use a broad brush to make your point . The world is more complicated than fox would have you believe.

You made some claims about muslim countries regarding the burqa, throwing gays off rooftops,marryng 9 year olds and stoning adulterers.

You should not make such accusations when you have no idea what you are talking about. The information is out there if you look.

I should watch Fox news. Whenever I make a smart point and some idiot doesn't understand it, I get blamed for watching Fox news. They must be brilliant.

It doesn't matter if it's only one country of 32 million people, or all 56 countries. ALL*) of the countries are still shit holes and still have major issues. And of course they are completely anti-thetical to any kind of Western values. They prefer Sharia, all of them.

I suspect I hate morons, and that would include you.

*) Apart from the three or so countries rich with oil.

Sharia law is an actual LAW that is practiced in Muslim countries.

lol, which countries?

Contemporary usage[edit]

The word sharīʿah is used by Arabic-speaking peoples of the Middle East to designate a prophetic religion in its totality.[22] For example, sharīʿat Mūsā means law or religion of Moses and sharīʿatu-nā can mean "our religion" in reference to any monotheistic faith.[22] Within Islamic discourse, šarīʿah refers to religious regulations governing the lives of Muslims.[22] For many Muslims, the word merely means "justice," and they will consider any law that promotes justice and social welfare to conform to sharia.[3]

Sharia - Wikipedia

Last edited:

I should watch Fox news. Whenever I make a smart point and some idiot doesn't understand it, I get blamed for watching Fox news. They must be brilliant.

It doesn't matter if it's only one country of 32 million people, or all 56 countries. ALL*) of the countries are still shit holes and still have major issues. And of course they are completely anti-thetical to any kind of Western values. They prefer Sharia, all of them.

I suspect I hate morons, and that would include you.

*) Apart from the three or so countries rich with oil.
Well seeing as you are so informed perhaps you can answer Issas question.

Forum List

Back