Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Sharia law is an actual LAW that is practiced in Muslim countries.

lol, which countries?

Have a map.

750px-Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg.png

Application of Islamic law by country - Wikipedia
The green ones are the ones where the law is only based on it. The rest, Sharia takes increasing precedence.

Based on it? You mean like - THOUGH SHALL NOT KILL?

Reguardless, asking a Muslim if they preffer Sharia law to American law is like asking a Christian if they preffer 10 comandments to American law. They are not mutually exclusive.

For fuck sake, how many times must I go through this. 10 commandments is not a legal system!

No legal system has ever operated based on only 10 commandments. I am not even a Christian so what in the fuck is it that you are babbling about?

You are just being dumb, because you want to defend Islam and try to make it equivalent to Christianity even though they aren't equivalent. If you think Islam is a good idea, no one is keeping you in this country.

false-equivalence-graphic.jpg

Which legal system is based only on Sharia law?

And you did not address the main point - sharia laws are part of the religion, not nescessarily governing laws. Just as 10 commandments is part of the religion, not nescessarily laws.

I'm sorry Claudette, what's so funny about this...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant"

Nice apples and oranges...

Anti-discrimination Laws Don’t Burden Religious Freedom—They Secure It | Public Rights Private Conscience Project

Wow, what an attempt at doublethink. "We are making you more free by oppressing you"

All you are still doing is justifying government thuggery over a cake.

No, I'm pointing out the fact that right to freely practice your religion has nothing to do with public accommodation law. The SCOTUS determined that long before bigots had to bake cakes for gays. You know when they determined that, right? (It wasn't recently).

And again we go into what exactly is a public accomodation. The goal wasn't to say all commerce is a PA, that's what you clowns are trying to do.

It is not our custom. It is THEIR custom. But they came HERE. So they need to go with OUR rules. Do they have nude beaches in the ME? No? You will get stoned if you show your breasts AND your face? Well....here we have nude beaches and faces must be seen. Especially when driving, banking, etc. They wanna cover their face? Fine. Do it at home.

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?? Really? Would it only apply to manner of dress or would it be extended to customs, holidays and cuisine? Would it apply equally to everyone ? What about Asian Indians who dress up in traditional garb to celebrate Rama Navam.??

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?

You're right, Muslims who come here should be allowed to own slaves.
Just like at home, eh?
Don't want to claim our culture is any better than theirs.
That is fucking stupid!! I did not say that they should not live according to our legal structure. Ya know , the funny thing is that it semsto be the same right wing nuts who blather about religious freedom to allow Christians to discriminate against others in the name of God, also are unconcerned about religious freedom for non Christians. Fucking hypocrites

That is fucking stupid!!

I agree, your original point was fucking stupid.

What about female genital mutilation?
Just a cute little custom and we should mind our own business?
9 year old girls marrying? Is that a vestige we should allow?
Stoning adulterers? Throwing gays off buildings? Raping infidels?
I am a Muslim and all that shit you just listed is news to me lol. It's like those that I meet overseas and tell me how many gun shootings I witness in the US, or is everyone obese and dumb....or if all American women are whores.

I am a Muslim and all that shit you just listed is news to me

Really? None of those things happen in the Muslim world?

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

No, the Burqa should not be banned. For a lot of broads,its a good look. Mrs. Clinton should consider shopping the latest line of burqas available at Nordstrom.

Thank you for admitting that you have to use personal attacks to mask the fact that you can't come up with an intelligent response to the valid points that I made.

You do nothing but make personal attacks, yet whine like a snowflake when you are treated how you treat others. Tough! And you ARE a moron.

This OP is not about reproductive rights nor any of the other issues you are trying to derail this thread with.

This below is the topic and it’s quite specific:

Should the burqa be banned.

If you can’t address the OP gtfo and start your own thread.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Under Sharia law, which Muslims practice, woman are nothing but slaves.
They have no rights. They can be stoned, can be subjected to genital mutilation, have to dress in a slave costume and are pretty much at the whim of their husbands. Oh and they have arranged marriages. What a life, Great life for any woman. Oh and they can have their pussy's grabbed and have 0 value.
^^^^ Winner for most retarded post of the year. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
Its only August.

That is fucking stupid!! I did not say that they should not live according to our legal structure. Ya know , the funny thing is that it semsto be the same right wing nuts who blather about religious freedom to allow Christians to discriminate against others in the name of God, also are unconcerned about religious freedom for non Christians. Fucking hypocrites

That is fucking stupid!!

Why don't you think that Americans- of any religion- should have to follow the law in the United States?

Muslims have to stop doing the things that break our laws?
Okay.

They won't be very happy about it...…..

I think that everyone in America should stop doing things that break our laws.

Why do you think that only applies to Muslims?

I agree, we should pass an anti-burka law today.

You agree with who exactly?

That is fucking stupid!!

Why don't you think that Americans- of any religion- should have to follow the law in the United States?

Okay.

I agree, Muslims who mutilate their female children should serve long jail terms.

I don't think a burka ban should only apply to Muslims.

That is fucking stupid!!

Okay.

What are they doing that breaks our laws Smiley?

Female genital mutilation.
The occasional honor killing.

You think every Muslim in America is having their girls circumsized?

Let me be very clear- I am all for arresting any parent or doctor in the United States who orders or performs female genital mutilation.

But not every Muslim in America because some Muslims believe in FGM.

And sadly FGM is not limited to just some Muslim communities- it happens in other communities too.

Clearly banning the Burka will somehow stop FGM also.......

Okay.

I agree, Muslims who mutilate their female children should serve long jail terms.

Why only Muslims who mutilate their girls?

Bigot much?

OK. For you assholes who voted no. Lets make it a rule that everyone in the US has to wear a ski mask and a hoodie and see how the next few days work out.
I'll be in the ladies dressing room at Bali Scandinavian. In the navy blue ski mask with the dark brown hoodie. What time does your wife go ?

That is fucking stupid!!

Okay.

What are they doing that breaks our laws Smiley?

Female genital mutilation.
The occasional honor killing.

You think every Muslim in America is having their girls circumsized?

Let me be very clear- I am all for arresting any parent or doctor in the United States who orders or performs female genital mutilation.

But not every Muslim in America because some Muslims believe in FGM.

And sadly FGM is not limited to just some Muslim communities- it happens in other communities too.

Clearly banning the Burka will somehow stop FGM also.......

No, not every Muslim in the US follows that barbaric Muslim practice.

Okay.

Bigot much?

Yes, I'm bigoted against barbaric Muslims.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

I agree. This is America not some Middle East shithole where women are nothing but slaves.

If they don't like it they can go back to the shithole they crawled out of.
Sweetheart here are some facts for you...Muslim countries had 8 women presidents , while the US call every woman that comes close to be a president a nasty woman.
The oldest university ever was built by a Muslim woman before the US was even a country.
Muslim women are highly respected and protected...in the US 1 in 4 women was molested in her life time....women getting raped and killed is a daily occurrence....women are looked at as sex objects, women have 0 value that a pussy grabber managed to win the presidency.

Here's some facts for you.

Under Sharia law, which Muslims practice, woman are nothing but slaves.

They have no rights. They can be stoned, can be subjected to genital mutilation, have to dress in a slave costume and are pretty much at the whim of their husbands. Oh and they have arranged marriages. What a life,

Great life for any woman. Oh and they can have their pussy's grabbed and have 0 value.

Highly respected and valued?? You live in your own world. Women are chattel in the Muslim world.
100px-Benazir_Bhutto.jpg
Benazir Bhutto- former Prime Minister of Pakistan

100px-Khaleda_Zia_former_Prime_Minister_of_Bangladesh_cropped.jpg
Khaleda Zia- former Prime Minister of Bangladesh

100px-President_Megawati_Sukarnoputri_-_Indonesia.jpg
Megawati Sukarnoputri- former President of Indonesia

100px-AmeenahGurib1.jpg
Ameenah Gurib- former President of Mauritius

The evil Muslims- they despise their women so much that they force them to run their countries......

Bigot much?

Clearly you are bigoted against Muslims specifically- since you are okay if anyone but a Muslim mutilates their girls.

Bigot much?

I'm bigoted against barbaric brain dead zombie troll bots

Forum List

Back