Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Catholics, Mormons and Buddhists aren’t covering their faces and disguising themselves to my knowledge.
They're also not knocking down tall buildings, killing soldiers in Army forts, beating wives, killing animals for no reason, and marrying 9 year old girls.
They behead people, burn them in cages, and inject acid into dogs. All atrocious acts!

When did American Muslims do these things- exactly?

This is our country, we the people speak. Get back to us when you have a 9~11.

This is our country- and we the people over 200 years ago decided to have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights.

No matter how much assholes want to pretend the Bill of Rights doesn't exist.

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Here is a better question.

Should stupid shit, dead from the neck up Islamophobic Ass Hat Bigots be made to take a compulsory lobotomy?

Catholics, Mormons and Buddhists aren’t covering their faces and disguising themselves to my knowledge.
They're also not knocking down tall buildings, killing soldiers in Army forts, beating wives, killing animals for no reason, and marrying 9 year old girls.
They behead people, burn them in cages, and inject acid into dogs. All atrocious acts!

When did American Muslims do these things- exactly?
Well, there was that dude in Oklahoma who cut one woman’s head off and went for the second!

All of them? No.
Too many of them, absolutely.
Name me 5. ;)

Did your husband/father give you permission to talk to strange men on line?

Don't go getting yourself stoned to death...…..I know how important Muslim honor is...……..

Dude you dont know shit , I'm gonna correct you and educate in hopes it reduces your bigotry a notch:

1- Issa is Jesus in Arabic therefore I'm a guy, and yes as a Muslim we believe in jesus , the messiah and the virgin marry.

2- honor killing is purely cultural and not religious google it.

3- last trip from a Muslim city to NYC the whole flying crew of the dreamliner was females and no they didnt their husbands approval.

Dude your bigotry is nauseating and it stems from being overly brainwashed...no different than ISIS ideology put everyone in the same bucket.

Sorry, your whining sounded very feminine.
You confirmed all bigoted are uninformed idiots .

Just keep your Muslim barbarity out of the US. Thanks!

It’s medevil and the idea that the woman needs to be spared “prying eyes” is ludicrous
So you're opposed to religious freedom? Just for Muslims. ?
The burqa and niqab are not a religious requirement at all.

If you say so. I did not read the Quran. Did you? The fact is that some of them believe that it is a requirement and we are not a country that outlaws religious practices or that dictates how people may dress regardless.
Do you allow people to walk the streets naked?

When you have a law against public nudity, it affects every citizen. Young, old, thin, fat, ugly or hot as. No matter how much they'd like to walk around in the buff ... as much as we'd love to see them walk around in nature's own, they can't and, as a society, we deal with that.

When you pass a law that says you can't wear a yarmulke, or a cassock, or a habit, get circumcised, eat kosher meat, buy halal foods, or ... heaven forbid ... wear a burka, it targets only a very specific group of people who are eating or wearing something according to their religious principles.

You can pretend you're doing it only for public safety, but you'd better make a damn good argument that those kosher lamb chops are getting people killed. Without it, it's pretty obvious what the ban is all about.

Some people here have been very honest and stated outright that this is a kick-in-the-bollocks to Islam. But, as Americans, would we be just as quick to pass a law that similarly restricts Catholics, or Mormons, or Buddhists?

Some people here have been very honest and stated outright that this is a kick-in-the-bollocks to Islam. But, as Americans, would we be just as quick to pass a law that similarly restricts Catholics, or Mormons, or Buddhists?

Absolutely!
I would be happy to pass a law that says Catholics, Mormons and Buddhists can't wear burkas either.

Let them wear it but when we say
“It’s 105 outside, why are you wrapped head to toe in black? Any religion that requires that ain’t no religion”
See, two way street there but Islam pleaders won’t go for that.

Did you just compare this:

Get+building+mate+_f4a90a4cfb95f4e1f3431797f0e47e2b.jpg

To this:

images

Every day I hear more and more stupid shit on this forum.

it took me roughly a minute to notice she was wearing a MAGA hat. But, just for the sake of argument, why do you care what someone else wears? No one is making you wear Tommy Hilfiger and Crocs.

Why did they care in Denmark?

Because they don't want a bunch of Muslims running around building their Sharia zones in what is supposed to be a civilized country.

The lesson is indeed not to ban the apparel, but ban the 3rd worlders.

Then say, it's about banning the 3rd Worlders with whom you have an issue. Don't pussy-foot around and say it's about driving safety, or potential gangs of burka-clad criminals, or any such thing. Be honest and say what you want to ban.

But, before we get too upset about letting uncivilized people into our country, we might take a moment to reflect on who built our infrastructure.

chinese-railroad-workers.jpg

That's what I have been saying. The thread is a waning sign what happens when you import bunch of 3rd worlders.

I also don't give a shit who built infrastructure in... 100 years ago? Can you illuminate me what does this have to do with anything?

On the subject of immigration however... while I decry what is happening in Europe (except in Germany, they had it coming) America and Europe differ in one very significant way.

Americans have always been really good at immigration while Europeans, being relatively new to it, are not.

America seduces it's immigrants with consumerism, low interest housing loans, credit cards and fast food. It is VERY hard to be a religious or cultural fanatic in America when there is so much cool stuff down at the mall to distract you.

Europe puts its immigrants in government housing and gives them benefits to sit in their own neighborhoods and keep out of sight.

Muslims from the third world are just the latest in a long line of peoples who Americans thought would destroy our country with their evil, heathen ways ... those groups include, but are not limited to, the Irish, the Chinese, the Japanese, Quakers, Germans, Italians, Jews, and Hispanics.

The truth is, it doesn't take more than a generation or two before those same groups are living in single-family homes, starting businesses, putting their kids through college and saving up to buy an RV when they retire ... and you can't get more American than that. You see people like that in the workforce every day. Whether they're approving your loan or mowing your lawn (Jews make excellent gardeners), they're part of the landscape of America.

Having lived and worked in Europe for a long time, I can tell you, you don't see the faces if immigrants in offices, or behind the desk at a bank. It will be a couple of centuries before Europeans elect a black Prime Minister, or Chancellor, or whatever they call their guy in charge.

Outside of the tourist areas of European cities, you can see entire neighborhoods of Algerians, Sudanese, Indians, Turks, Moroccans, or what have you, who have never been more than a mile or two outside where the government put them and pays them to stay. Most of them aren't going to buy homes, or start their own businesses. They aren't going to learn the local language or put their kids through school. They are going to stew and fester in those immigrant ghettos until they explode in, justifiable, anger and frustration.

Don't fear the immigrants in America ... those who come here legally ... overwhelmingly become solid American citizens who any one of us would be proud to have as a neighbor.

It_s_a_Big_Country-232525594-large.jpg

The truth is, it doesn't take more than a generation or two before those same groups are living in single-family homes, starting businesses, putting their kids through college and saving up to buy an RV when they retire ... and you can't get more American than that. You see people like that in the workforce every day.

I think Muslims are different. Supposedly assimilated children of Muslim immigrants are susceptible to
Sudden Jihadi Syndrome. They go online or back to the homeland or to Syria and suddenly you can't tell them
from your typical, murderous Muslim.

I think the melting pot has been broken and without it, we should stop importing terrorists.

It is no accident that the leading terrorist countries in the world today are predominantly Islamic.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

If you look at countries worst hit by terrorism, you will see that they are mostly Islamic.

Now if you take a country like the US, Muslims are a small percentage of the country, so naturally most acts of terrorism will not be done by Muslims.

Add to the fact that Muslims in the US are not run by Sharia law and oppressive tyrannical Islamic governments.

Here is a taste of the most terrorist effected countries.

10 Countries That Are Worst Hit by Terrorism - Page 5

Most terrorists are not Muslim, period, worldwide. It doesn't matter what the country is, the terrorists themselves are not Muslim.

It is no accident that the leading terrorist countries in the world today are predominantly Islamic.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

If you look at countries worst hit by terrorism, you will see that they are mostly Islamic.

Now if you take a country like the US, Muslims are a small percentage of the country, so naturally most acts of terrorism will not be done by Muslims.

Add to the fact that Muslims in the US are not run by Sharia law and oppressive tyrannical Islamic governments.

Here is a taste of the most terrorist effected countries.

10 Countries That Are Worst Hit by Terrorism - Page 5

Most terrorists are not Muslim, period, worldwide. It doesn't matter what the country is, the terrorists themselves are not Muslim.

That doesn’t change the facts of what I said. Most terrorists are not Muslim.

That is fucking stupid!!

I agree, your original point was fucking stupid.

What about female genital mutilation?
Just a cute little custom and we should mind our own business?
9 year old girls marrying? Is that a vestige we should allow?
Stoning adulterers? Throwing gays off buildings? Raping infidels?

Why don't you think that Americans- of any religion- should have to follow the law in the United States?

Muslims have to stop doing the things that break our laws?
Okay.

They won't be very happy about it...…..
What are they doing that breaks our laws Smiley?

Female genital mutilation.
The occasional honor killing.

Honor killings here in the US?
Well, then I guess you would then have to call it an "honor killing" when a white Christian redneck in Alabama kills his wife for having an affair with his Brother Billy.
Amiright? :rolleyes:

Yes, Muslim honor killings here in the US.

About 30% of our force is women. All, good cops. Department policy is, women search women and men search men where possible, regardless of religious preferences. Even if that means waiting for a female, or a male officer, to be available to search. If a man is arrested by female officers, they won't search him until a male officer is available, unless there is an immediate threat to safety.

Respect for human dignity is very important to policing.

As far as working harder, even when I was a newly -minted officer on foot patrol, I can count on my fingers the number of times I've had to wait more than a few minutes for another unit to be available for a search. I wait much longer for ambulances, or transport units to be available.

A burka search might be worth discussing if there was an epidemic of burka-clad women performing armed robberies. But, I've never had to arrest a single one in the last three-years. So, unless there is an actual crime problem to be served with a burka ban, its purpose must be something else.

Don't pretend this has anything to do with public safety or concern for wasted time for police, it has an all-together different motivation behind it.

Sorry, but that sounds pretty gay to me.

What's wrong with being gay?

buenos-aires-gay-pride-2.jpg

Gee, nothing I can think of

No worse than your average Comic Con...

klingon-costumes.jpg

What people choose to wear is typically not a problem for me ... unless it's white shoes after Labor Day. That is UNFORGIVABLE!

Hikaru-Sulu-star-trek-the-movies-13224562-700-450.jpg

I just love me some "Cling-ons"

A) I am sure Denmark has its share of bigots like you- but unlikely that it is full of them.

B) Only an idiot like you would conclude that 'banning' Burkas would somehow save any country.
Banning Burkas could save people's lives. It could stop the use of face-covering in crime. It also would save women from insane domination by men.

Only a deranged Muslim ass-kissing fool would support the wearing of Burkas, and only a fool supports Islam, the worst human-created abomination in world history.

As for bigotry, nothing is more of that than Islam. Opposition to Islam is opposition to bigotry.

What are they doing that breaks our laws Smiley?
What do Muslims do that DO NOT break our laws ? Their Koran advocates (if not commands) Muslims to commit mass genocidal murder, rape, wife beating, pedophilia, fraud, perjury, slavery, severe discrimination against women & gays, and more.

America is a haven for all religions.Ours is the only nation in the history of the world to base its entire sytem of government on the idea that all men are created..endowed by their creator.
America is not a haven for CRIME (which is what Islam is)

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back