Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
no woman in a burqa has ever done me any harm. but i was fired without explanation by a man in a suit. a man in a suit led us on a disastrous and illegal war. men in suits crashed the world economy. other men in suits increased the misery to millions through austerity. if we are to start telling people what to wear, we should ban suits!

Almost every year, Americans who immigrated to this country represent 30-40% of those who have won Nobel prizes in the arts and sciences on behalf of their new country. Most not from European countries.

As I stated before, Irish, Germans, Jews, Asians, Hispanics, and many more have all be labeled 'Third-world trash' and they've all gone on to make America great.

You give immigration a rather rosy picture.

However, you neglect to mention historical failures.

How do you think that the American Indian felt about immigration?

Also, look at the Jewish history in Europe. They endured centuries of persecution that climaxed with the Holocaust.

To say that immigration is peachy keen depends on how and who.

Overall, for America, Immigration has been a very positive thing (except for the Indians).

Except for the Indians? So what went wrong do you think?

Are you saying that the Jewish immigration into Europe was a success?

My examples of immigration success are all American. I have maintained from the beginning that Europeans suck at immigration. They isolate their immigrants, they don't absorb them.

So absorbing immigrants is the key? I would agree. The invading Europeans had not interest in assimilating into Indian culture because they viewed them as primitive and inferior, rather, they were just in the way of their Manifest Destiny.

However, American can't even desegregate many black communities in our inner cities, and the same can be said for Hispanic neighborhoods.

Then you have Islam, and whole different animal altogether who shun American culture, create their own schools, and essentially live by Sharia law.

"Absorbing" them is utterly racist. Subjugating them to values they don't want and which don't work for them. It kind of sounds like the failure of trying to establish a democracy in the middle east. We need to get away from this BS.

Nope, they haven't integrated and vote 80%+ against my values. And when they are not doing well because they are 3rd worlders I am called racist.

Also, look at the Jewish history in Europe. They endured centuries of persecution that climaxed with the Holocaust.

Overall, for America, Immigration has been a very positive thing (except for the Indians).

My examples of immigration success are all American. I have maintained from the beginning that Europeans suck at immigration. They isolate their immigrants, they don't absorb them.

So absorbing immigrants is the key? I would agree. The invading Europeans had not interest in assimilating into Indian culture because they viewed them as primitive and inferior, rather, they were just in the way of their Manifest Destiny.

However, American can't even desegregate many black communities in our inner cities, and the same can be said for Hispanic neighborhoods.

Then you have Islam, and whole different animal altogether who shun American culture, create their own schools, and essentially live by Sharia law.

"Absorbing" them is utterly racist. Subjugating them to values they don't want and which don't work for them. It kind of sounds like the failure of trying to establish democracy in the middle east. We need to get away from this BS.

Nope, they haven't integrated and vote 80%+ against my values.

It is racist if you are looking at race. I'm looking at culture.

Do they wish to live by the laws of the land or do they insist on ignoring them and making their own, that sort of thing.

today we take almost exclusively third world low IQ trash

Almost every year, Americans who immigrated to this country represent 30-40% of those who have won Nobel prizes in the arts and sciences on behalf of their new country. Most not from European countries.

As I stated before, Irish, Germans, Jews, Asians, Hispanics, and many more have all be labeled 'Third-world trash' and they've all gone on to make America great.

The Romans knew better.

The whole notion of diversity is our strength, is a lie if one of the two groups hates or despises the other.

You don't know a single American Muslim do you?

The whole notion of diversity is our strength, is a lie if one of the two groups hates or despises the other.

American cities are often run on the European models, perhaps because many Democrats who run those cities claim to admire the European system over our own. They create immigrant enclaves with public housing and easy to obtain benefits that stifle any incentive to desegregate. They discourage gentrification of urban neighborhoods and don't provide the security and infrastructure that would attract new business to the area.

One thing I can say about working for as a cop versus working in the IT industry, cops are a very multicultural group. I work side-by-side with Muslim cops, Hindu cops, even a few Xtians. At work, we're all blue. I work with a cop who will go into an empty cell to say his prayers every shift, nicest guy you'd ever want to meet but I breath a little easier when he's next to me during an arrest (he's a badass).

I've lived and worked in Muslim countries and while they have more than their share of arseholes, they are mostly great folk who are the nicest, most hospitable people you could ever want to meet. You could judge a group solely on the actions of a minority of arseholes, but it really isn't right, is it?

I do. I know someone who immigrated from North Africa. He told me that he was persecuted in Africa by other Muslims who felt that he was not radical enough, so he came to the US to flee Sharia law and the oppression that came with it.

Great guy.

I do. I know someone who immigrated from North Africa. He told me that he was persecuted in Africa by other Muslims who felt that he was not radical enough, so he came to the US to flee Sharia law and the oppression that came with it.

Great guy.

You're kind of making my point. Muslims who come here are, for the most part, people who want the American lifestyle with all the pleasures and crippling debt that involves. They want homes, and jet skis and they want to pressure their kids into becoming doctors and lawyers the way my parents and your parents did.

American cities are often run on the European models, perhaps because many Democrats who run those cities claim to admire the European system over our own. They create immigrant enclaves with public housing and easy to obtain benefits that stifle any incentive to desegregate. They discourage gentrification of urban neighborhoods and don't provide the security and infrastructure that would attract new business to the area.

One thing I can say about working for as a cop versus working in the IT industry, cops are a very multicultural group. I work side-by-side with Muslim cops, Hindu cops, even a few Xtians. At work, we're all blue. I work with a cop who will go into an empty cell to say his prayers every shift, nicest guy you'd ever want to meet but I breath a little easier when he's next to me during an arrest (he's a badass).

I've lived and worked in Muslim countries and while they have more than their share of arseholes, they are mostly great folk who are the nicest, most hospitable people you could ever want to meet. You could judge a group solely on the actions of a minority of arseholes, but it really isn't right, is it?

Democrats want to become Europe. They want their health care, their government, and their racism apparently that led to the Holocaust.

Most of Europe is still very anti-Semitic. In fact, maybe this is why large cities, according to the European model, are all run by Democrats. And it is in these cities that you see racial violence, yet they keep voting for the same people that have made their lives hell.

Great guy.

You're kind of making my point. Muslims who come here are, for the most part, people who want the American lifestyle with all the pleasures and crippling debt that involves. They want homes, and jet skis and they want to pressure their kids into becoming doctors and lawyers the way my parents and your parents did.

No, not all.

What is problematic are the teachings in the Quran. Some are adamant about following these teachings, the primary teaching being Sharia law. Sharia law is key to the teachings of Mohammad, which make separating church and state virtually impossible. In fact, you might say Islam is more a political religion than spiritual in that regard.

It is no accident that the leading terrorist countries in the world today are predominantly Islamic. They may be a minority of Muslims, but they are numerous enough to lead the world in terrorism indefinitely, due to interpretations regarding jihad and Sharia law. This includes Muslims killing their own fellow Muslims.

I would agree that most Muslims are lovely people, just like I would say that most pit bulls are fine dogs. However, when you hear of a death from a dog attack, 9 times out of 10 it is a pit bull.

My friend turned the other cheek when attacked by his Muslim brothers, which I found to be rather Christ like.

Funny stuff.

Great guy.

But he shouldn't come here because he's Muslim, right? You said Islam is a "whole different animal". I mean golly, they have their own schools and stuff.

Category:Lists of Christian schools - Wikipedia

Category:Jewish schools - Wikipedia

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

I agree. This is America not some Middle East shithole where women are nothing but slaves.

If they don't like it they can go back to the shithole they crawled out of.
Sweetheart here are some facts for you...Muslim countries had 8 women presidents , while the US call every woman that comes close to be a president a nasty woman.
The oldest university ever was built by a Muslim woman before the US was even a country.
Muslim women are highly respected and protected...in the US 1 in 4 women was molested in her life time....women getting raped and killed is a daily occurrence....women are looked at as sex objects, women have 0 value that a pussy grabber managed to win the presidency.

Here's some facts for you.

Under Sharia law, which Muslims practice, woman are nothing but slaves.

They have no rights. They can be stoned, can be subjected to genital mutilation, have to dress in a slave costume and are pretty much at the whim of their husbands. Oh and they have arranged marriages. What a life,

Great life for any woman. Oh and they can have their pussy's grabbed and have 0 value.

Highly respected and valued?? You live in your own world. Women are chattel in the Muslim world.
Lies, lies , lies I'm a Muslim and I lived in a Muslim country....stop lying for gods sake....the only pussy grabber is the orange filth and he admitted, the only one who calls women nasty and gets a cheer is the orange.
Stooooop lying.

Well good for you. Glad you like the slave costume and being treated like a slave.

As for Trump?? You buy into the lies so I guess being a liar isn't to difficult for you.

Carry on slave.

I am a Muslim and here are my 2 cents.
Although i am sure most anti burqa are bigots and more likely racists, as they demonstrate it here everyday....I have to admit 2 things:
1 covering the face is not mandatory in islam.
2 I am not for it but i support everyone to dress as they please. As long as their face is shown.

But let me ask this....why dont we make wearing masks illegal, sunglasses, hats, hoodies and all other things that prevent us from recognizing a person?

You think Denmark is bigot for banning Burka?

But Muslim countries are not bigoted for executing rape victims?

Right... makes sense.
False comparison fallacy; true rightwing idiocy.

Of course it's bigotry to ban a form of religious expression due to an unwarranted fear of, and hatred for, Islam.

Democrats want to become Europe. They want their health care, their government, and their racism apparently that led to the Holocaust.

Most of Europe is still very anti-Semitic. In fact, maybe this is why large cities, according to the European model, are all run by Democrats. And it is in these cities that you see racial violence, yet they keep voting for the same people that have made their lives hell.

Makes you think, huh?

Europe is not a place we really want to emulate ... from the time of Charlemagne to the Holocaust, European history is one long litany of war, hatred, bigotry, and slaughter on an industrial scale. The longest period of peace in Europe before the end of World War II was only 41 years between 1871 and the start of the Balkan Wars and 1914 the start of World War I..

I live, America's Most Shocking. I've seen a lot in the last three years as a cop. But, I've yet to see a burka-clad woman stick up a liquor store.

Let's wait until the crime wave actually happens before we get our knickers in a twist over the crime.
I was referring to people holding up convenience stores wearing any kind of face covering (including burka). Actually here in Florida, wearing face coverings (for adults) is illegal.

Great guy.

But he shouldn't come here because he's Muslim, right? You said Islam is a "whole different animal". I mean golly, they have their own schools and stuff.

Category:Lists of Christian schools - Wikipedia

Category:Jewish schools - Wikipedia

I never said any such thing.

It's like smoking. I will tell anyone who will listen to me that it is probably not a good thing and will probably either lead to your death or to those whom you love, but I will not ban what they smoke. That is their decision.

False comparison fallacy; true rightwing idiocy.

Of course it's bigotry to ban a form of religious expression due to an unwarranted fear of, and hatred for, Islam.
1. Islam is not a religion.

2. Even f it was, religions are not allowed to break the law, any mor ethan anything else.

3. Islam is against the law (US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, Part 1 - the Supremacy Clause)

4. How odd to hear someone say "unwarranted fear" referring to Islam, after all that has happened from the murderous scourge.

It is no accident that the leading terrorist countries in the world today are predominantly Islamic.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

If you look at countries worst hit by terrorism, you will see that they are mostly Islamic.

Now if you take a country like the US, Muslims are a small percentage of the country, so naturally most acts of terrorism will not be done by Muslims.

Add to the fact that Muslims in the US are not run by Sharia law and oppressive tyrannical Islamic governments.

Here is a taste of the most terrorist effected countries.

10 Countries That Are Worst Hit by Terrorism - Page 5

Forum List

Back