Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Throwing grays from building in all 56 Muslim countries?
Stoning to death ?
Go on you got all day show us proof of at least 5 Muslim countries that practice these punishments.

All of them? No.
Too many of them, absolutely.
Name me 5. ;)

Did your husband/father give you permission to talk to strange men on line?

Don't go getting yourself stoned to death...…..I know how important Muslim honor is...……..

Dude you dont know shit , I'm gonna correct you and educate in hopes it reduces your bigotry a notch:

1- Issa is Jesus in Arabic therefore I'm a guy, and yes as a Muslim we believe in jesus , the messiah and the virgin marry.

2- honor killing is purely cultural and not religious google it.

3- last trip from a Muslim city to NYC the whole flying crew of the dreamliner was females and no they didnt their husbands approval.

Dude your bigotry is nauseating and it stems from being overly brainwashed...no different than ISIS ideology put everyone in the same bucket.

Sorry, your whining sounded very feminine.
You confirmed all bigoted are uninformed idiots .

Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.
So the few female officers have to work harder just to accommodate Muslims.....

Amazing how you don’t realize how wrong that is.

If you really cared about women’s rights you would not consider women being tricked into believing their bodies are shameful and that they are religiously mandated to shroud themselves as even remotely acceptable.
I most certainly do care about women's rights. My point was the hypocrisy displayed by those who claim that they want to ban the burka based on it being oppressive to women, While NOT taking a stand, or showing concern for other women's issues. It possible that you are too obtuse to get that?
No, you have been openly supporting the oppression of women - which is what the left and feminists are constantly doing at the moment - on the basis that to not support it is an infringement on their right to religious freedom, when it is not even a religious requiremnt.
I suspect you do this becuase you don’t really give a damn about women’s rights if it involves criticising Islam and the muslim men who subjugate the women in this way. In fact everyone knows the Left is utterly terrified of criticising Islam in general.

LOL- I find that lots of religious bigots like yourself are utterly terrified that everyone doesn't all agree with your bigotry towards all Muslims.

You want to claim that Islam subjugates all women- yet here in the United States we have Muslim women running for political office and you same folks are running around terrified that these Muslim women might get elected.

I have lots of problems with Islam as a religion- just as I do with most religions. But I don't have a problem with Muslims. And I don't have a problem with Christians- I do have a problem with assholes who repress women- regardless of what fairy in the sky they claim to believe in.

Meanwhile- there are assholes in Islamist societies who believe that they can tell women they must wear burkas.

And there are assholes here in the United States who believe that they can tell women that they cannot wear burkas.

I cannot imagine why anyone woman would choose to wear a burka. But I can't imagine why any Mormon would chose to wear special underwear either- neither is any of my business- so long as the persons are not being forced to wear such gear against their will.

If you really cared about women’s rights you would not consider women being tricked into believing their bodies are shameful and that they are religiously mandated to shroud themselves as even remotely acceptable.
I most certainly do care about women's rights. My point was the hypocrisy displayed by those who claim that they want to ban the burka based on it being oppressive to women, While NOT taking a stand, or showing concern for other women's issues. It possible that you are too obtuse to get that?
No, you have been openly supporting the oppression of women - which is what the left and feminists are constantly doing at the moment - on the basis that to not support it is an infringement on their right to religious freedom, when it is not even a religious requiremnt.
I suspect you do this becuase you don’t really give a damn about women’s rights if it involves criticising Islam and the muslim men who subjugate the women in this way. In fact everyone knows the Left is utterly terrified of criticising Islam in general.

LOL- I find that lots of religious bigots like yourself are utterly terrified that everyone doesn't all agree with your bigotry towards all Muslims.

You want to claim that Islam subjugates all women- yet here in the United States we have Muslim women running for political office and you same folks are running around terrified that these Muslim women might get elected.

I have lots of problems with Islam as a religion- just as I do with most religions. But I don't have a problem with Muslims. And I don't have a problem with Christians- I do have a problem with assholes who repress women- regardless of what fairy in the sky they claim to believe in.

Meanwhile- there are assholes in Islamist societies who believe that they can tell women they must wear burkas.

And there are assholes here in the United States who believe that they can tell women that they cannot wear burkas.

I cannot imagine why anyone woman would choose to wear a burka. But I can't imagine why any Mormon would chose to wear special underwear either- neither is any of my business- so long as the persons are not being forced to wear such gear against their will.

So Denmark must be full of bigots then?

Or perhaps they don't want their country ruined by Islam.

"Boris Johnson’s generalisations about the burqa are inaccurate. These women are not “letterboxes” or “bank robbers” & if he were to bother to sit down with a Muslim he’d see that under that garment there is a human being inside who despises the west & wants homosexuals dead."

Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.

About 30% of our force is women. All, good cops. Department policy is, women search women and men search men where possible, regardless of religious preferences. Even if that means waiting for a female, or a male officer, to be available to search. If a man is arrested by female officers, they won't search him until a male officer is available, unless there is an immediate threat to safety.

Respect for human dignity is very important to policing.

As far as working harder, even when I was a newly -minted officer on foot patrol, I can count on my fingers the number of times I've had to wait more than a few minutes for another unit to be available for a search. I wait much longer for ambulances, or transport units to be available.

A burka search might be worth discussing if there was an epidemic of burka-clad women performing armed robberies. But, I've never had to arrest a single one in the last three-years. So, unless there is an actual crime problem to be served with a burka ban, its purpose must be something else.

Don't pretend this has anything to do with public safety or concern for wasted time for police, it has an all-together different motivation behind it.

It’s medevil and the idea that the woman needs to be spared “prying eyes” is ludicrous
So you're opposed to religious freedom? Just for Muslims. ?
The burqa and niqab are not a religious requirement at all.

If you say so. I did not read the Quran. Did you? The fact is that some of them believe that it is a requirement and we are not a country that outlaws religious practices or that dictates how people may dress regardless.
Do you allow people to walk the streets naked?

Well that depends, are they ONLY females and, if so, what do they look like?

About 30% of our force is women. All, good cops. Department policy is, women search women and men search men where possible, regardless of religious preferences. Even if that means waiting for a female, or a male officer, to be available to search. If a man is arrested by female officers, they won't search him until a male officer is available, unless there is an immediate threat to safety.

As far as working harder, even when I was a newly -minted officer on foot patrol, I can count on my fingers the number of times I've had to wait more than a few minutes for another unit to be available for a search. I wait much longer for ambulances, or transport units to be available.

A burka search might be worth discussing if there was an epidemic of burka-clad women performing armed robberies. But, I've never had to arrest a single one in the last three-years. So, unless there is an actual crime problem to be served with a burka ban, its purpose must be something else.

Don't pretend this has anything to do with public safety or concern for wasted time for police, it has an all-together different motivation behind it.

Sorry, but that sounds pretty gay to me.

It’s medevil and the idea that the woman needs to be spared “prying eyes” is ludicrous
So you're opposed to religious freedom? Just for Muslims. ?
The burqa and niqab are not a religious requirement at all.

If you say so. I did not read the Quran. Did you? The fact is that some of them believe that it is a requirement and we are not a country that outlaws religious practices or that dictates how people may dress regardless.
Do you allow people to walk the streets naked?

When you have a law against public nudity, it affects every citizen. Young, old, thin, fat, ugly or hot as. No matter how much they'd like to walk around in the buff ... as much as we'd love to see them walk around in nature's own, they can't and, as a society, we deal with that.

When you pass a law that says you can't wear a yarmulke, or a cassock, or a habit, get circumcised, eat kosher meat, buy halal foods, or ... heaven forbid ... wear a burka, it targets only a very specific group of people who are eating or wearing something according to their religious principles.

You can pretend you're doing it only for public safety, but you'd better make a damn good argument that those kosher lamb chops are getting people killed. Without it, it's pretty obvious what the ban is all about.

Some people here have been very honest and stated outright that this is a kick-in-the-bollocks to Islam. But, as Americans, would we be just as quick to pass a law that similarly restricts Catholics, or Mormons, or Buddhists?

Sorry, but that sounds pretty gay to me.

What's wrong with being gay?

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

Am I the only one honest enough to admit I don't give a shit about some ID card. The problem is the oppressive religion of Islam that is completely against western values and must be tamed.
In the U.S., wearing the Burka is 100% an option, so the oppression has already been tamed.

My opinion: no, we don't ban it. If somebody wants to wear a Burka, or a Hillary pin or MAGA hat, or any other such fucking nonsense, have at it. However, wearing a Burka does not come with ability to refuse identification. In other words, in instances where one must be identified (at the DMV, in court, etc.), then their face will have to be shown.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg

Am I the only one honest enough to admit I don't give a shit about some ID card. The problem is the oppressive religion of Islam that is completely against western values and must be tamed.
In the U.S., wearing the Burka is 100% an option, so the oppression has already been tamed.

My opinion: no, we don't ban it. If somebody wants to wear a Burka, or a Hillary pin or MAGA hat, or any other such fucking nonsense, have at it. However, wearing a Burka does not come with ability to refuse identification. In other words, in instances where one must be identified (at the DMV, in court, etc.), then their face will have to be shown.

Did you just compare this:

Get+building+mate+_f4a90a4cfb95f4e1f3431797f0e47e2b.jpg

To this:

images

Every day I hear more and more stupid shit on this forum.

8632576_2.jpg

To this:

images

it took me roughly a minute to notice she was wearing a MAGA hat. But, just for the sake of argument, why do you care what someone else wears? No one is making you wear Tommy Hilfiger and Crocs.

8632576_2.jpg

To this:

images

it took me roughly a minute to notice she was wearing a MAGA hat. But, just for the sake of argument, why do you care what someone else wears? No one is making you wear Tommy Hilfiger and Crocs.

Why did they care in Denmark?

Because they don't want a bunch of Muslims running around building their Sharia zones in what is supposed to be a civilized country.

The lesson is indeed not to ban the apparel, but ban the 3rd worlders.

To this:

images

Because they don't want a bunch of Muslims running around building their Sharia zones in what is supposed to be a civilized country.

Then say, it's about banning the 3rd Worlders with whom you have an issue. Don't pussy-foot around and say it's about driving safety, or potential gangs of burka-clad criminals, or any such thing. Be honest and say what you want to ban.

But, before we get too upset about letting uncivilized people into our country, we might take a moment to reflect on who built our infrastructure.

chinese-railroad-workers.jpg

To this:

images

Then say, it's about banning the 3rd Worlders with whom you have an issue. Don't pussy-foot around and say it's about driving safety, or potential gangs of burka-clad criminals, or any such thing. Be honest and say what you want to ban.

But, before we get too upset about letting uncivilized people into our country, we might take a moment to reflect on who built our infrastructure.

That's what I have been saying. The thread is a waning sign what happens when you import bunch of 3rd worlders.

I also don't give a shit who built infrastructure in... 100 years ago? Can you illuminate me what does this have to do with anything?

To this:

images

That's pretty much what I have been saying since page one. I

And I applaud your honest if not your sentiments. I'll save my accusations for those who are not as honest as yourself.

Can we just get one thing straight; LAW ABIDING CITIZENRY is really what it's all about. Anyone else either goes to jail or , if not a citizen, gets the hell OUT after serving their time!!! It really is about CHARACTER, not skin or eye slant.

Greg

To this:

images

That's what I have been saying. The thread is a waning sign what happens when you import bunch of 3rd worlders.

I also don't give a shit who built infrastructure in... 100 years ago? Can you illuminate me what does this have to do with anything?

On the subject of immigration however... while I decry what is happening in Europe (except in Germany, they had it coming) America and Europe differ in one very significant way.

Americans have always been really good at immigration while Europeans, being relatively new to it, are not.

America seduces it's immigrants with consumerism, low interest housing loans, credit cards and fast food. It is VERY hard to be a religious or cultural fanatic in America when there is so much cool stuff down at the mall to distract you.

Europe puts its immigrants in government housing and gives them benefits to sit in their own neighborhoods and keep out of sight.

Muslims from the third world are just the latest in a long line of peoples who Americans thought would destroy our country with their evil, heathen ways ... those groups include, but are not limited to, the Irish, the Chinese, the Japanese, Quakers, Germans, Italians, Jews, and Hispanics.

The truth is, it doesn't take more than a generation or two before those same groups are living in single-family homes, starting businesses, putting their kids through college and saving up to buy an RV when they retire ... and you can't get more American than that. You see people like that in the workforce every day. Whether they're approving your loan or mowing your lawn (Jews make excellent gardeners), they're part of the landscape of America.

Having lived and worked in Europe for a long time, I can tell you, you don't see the faces if immigrants in offices, or behind the desk at a bank. It will be a couple of centuries before Europeans elect a black Prime Minister, or Chancellor, or whatever they call their guy in charge.

Outside of the tourist areas of European cities, you can see entire neighborhoods of Algerians, Sudanese, Indians, Turks, Moroccans, or what have you, who have never been more than a mile or two outside where the government put them and pays them to stay. Most of them aren't going to buy homes, or start their own businesses. They aren't going to learn the local language or put their kids through school. They are going to stew and fester in those immigrant ghettos until they explode in, justifiable, anger and frustration.

Don't fear the immigrants in America ... those who come here legally ... overwhelmingly become solid American citizens who any one of us would be proud to have as a neighbor.

It_s_a_Big_Country-232525594-large.jpg

Forum List

Back