🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
We're not stopping till Androw's church must either marry pedophiles to children in satanic rites or not only lose tax exempt status but also have members endure incarceration with the most barbaric criminals we can find. We'll stop at nothing. (evil laughter.)

That's exactly what you people intend. You joke, and try and act sarcastic, and yet we've already seen preachers being arrested for merely stating their faith views.

Preacher arrested for saying gay love is a sin gets £13,000 - Telegraph

You pretend like it's not coming, but it is. Evil people always hate those that are good. You don't have to power to do anything yet, but the moment you do, you'll try to do everything you just said.

Last edited:
We're not stopping till Androw's church must either marry pedophiles to children in satanic rites or not only lose tax exempt status but also have members endure incarceration with the most barbaric criminals we can find. We'll stop at nothing. (evil laughter.)

That's exactly what you people intend. You joke, and try and act sarcastic, and yet we've already seen preachers being arrested for merely stating their faith views.

You pretend like it's not coming, but it is. Evil people always hate those that are good. You don't have to power to do anything yet, but the moment you do, you'll try to do everything you just said.

No "we" aren't. Last time I checked, the UK is not America.

THIS IS GOD'S WORD ON THE SICK,FOUL,ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVESION====For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness,

19 because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God hath shown it unto them.

20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man, and to birds and fourfooted beasts and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.

25 They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men, working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense for their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not fitting,

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity. They are whisperers,

30 backbiters, haters of God, spiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affections, implacable, unmerciful.

32 And knowing the judgment of God, that those who commit such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but have pleasure in those who do them.
ROMANS 1:18-32

It doesn't "say" anything, you have to read it.

Of course, interpretation is all up to the reader. Some interpret it to support their racist, segregationist, misogynist and anti gay ideals...others don't.

Jude 1 is very specific in that it warns followers to resist promoting any gay culture and the price for failing to do so is eternal damnation in the pit of fire along with the damned. In fact, when you read Jude 1 you get the impression that the punishment is worse for those standing by doing nothing or assiting the spread of a homosexual culture than for those ill people actually practicing homosexuality. For they know not what they do, but the bystanders are intimately aware of what wrong they're doing and choose to stand by and watch it happen anyway.

I don't think churches should have to accomodate gay weddings and I'm about as liberal as they come. So please let this topic go. If it ever happens you can tell us you told us so but I just don't see it happening.

But we do remember people like you crying that the government might make you one day marry black men and white women. I know that took you awhile to get use to and accept and so will gay marriage.

In fact it won't be that churches are forced. They'll change their position on this issue just like they do every other issue they are/were wrong about.

I don't think churches should have to accomodate gay weddings and I'm about as liberal as they come. So please let this topic go. If it ever happens you can tell us you told us so but I just don't see it happening.

But we do remember people like you crying that the government might make you one day marry black men and white women. I know that took you awhile to get use to and accept and so will gay marriage.

In fact it won't be that churches are forced. They'll change their position on this issue just like they do every other issue they are/were wrong about.
Translating the post above:

"Please let this topic go. The church of LGBT wants to silently take over and squelch christianity using legal channels [for now]. And it will be very difficult to do that if the Supreme Court or other interested media parties see the poll results in this thread. I'm still trying to compare race to deviant sexual behaviors. Just lay back, shut up and let the gay steamroller lie its way about stastistics right into orphans' pants...er...I mean gay marriage! If the church still wants parishoners after a generation or two of these imprinted perverts, they'll be forced to redact the passage in Jude 1 in order to keep the collection plates full and their doors open." ~Love, The Devil

Translating the post above:

"Please let this topic go. The church of LGBT wants to silently take over and squelch christianity using legal channels [for now]. And it will be very difficult to do that if the Supreme Court or other interested media parties see the poll results in this thread. I'm still trying to compare race to deviant sexual behaviors. Just lay back, shut up and let the gay steamroller lie its way about stastistics right into orphans' pants...er...I mean gay marriage! If the church still wants parishoners after a generation or two of these imprinted perverts, they'll be forced to redact the passage in Jude 1 in order to keep the collection plates full and their doors open." ~Love, The Devil

My hope is the gays wake up and join the atheist movement anyways so fuck your churches. They don't deserve my money or any gay persons money.

My hope is the gays wake up and join the atheist movement anyways so fuck your churches. They don't deserve my money or any gay persons money.

And don't forget to say also "fuck you 83% who voted in this poll that churches [or other people, presumably] should not be forced to recognize or participate in gay marriage"

And don't forget to say also "fuck you 83% who voted in this poll that churches [or other people, presumably] should not be forced to recognize or participate in gay marriage"

I don't think churches should be forced to perform gay marriages actually and I'm as liberal as they come.

But I do say fuck you to the 83% still, assholes. And fuck the churches who won't marry the gays. They don't need your churches anyways. Why would a gay who's not a member of your church want to get married at your church? If he or she is a member and they won't marry you, you should not be a member anymore. No one sues the church. We just leave the church.

Isn't that the way Libertarians would want it? Let the market decide. And if I saw my church discriminating against gays or blacks and I stay, I'm the one who's got the problem.

Do you sin? Then why is your church marrying you? If they think being gay is a sin and they won't marry sinners, then why do they forgive you of all your sins? And how come your sins won't send you to hell but gays who believe in jesus are going to hell? They believe jesus is their lord and savior too. They just don't believe the stuff the bible says about gays.

Do you know how many christians pick and choose what they like and don't like about the bible? By your own standards NONE OF YOU are going to heaven.

How many of you christians will sin till the day you die? So if your church can overlook your flaws, why can't they overlook someone being gay? As long as they believe in jesus, right?

In years to come your churches are going to lose so many members you'll take whoever is willing to show up on Sundays.

Sometimes I pray to no one I say, "no one, when are the bible belt and muslims going to wake up?" because all over Europe and Northern America people are waking up. We are going through an Enlightenment period and I don't see modern, evolved, educated man believing in god in the future. Wait a minute. The entire country of Israel believes in god. I think us atheists have a long time to wait before people wake up.

How many of you christians will sin till the day you die? So if your church can overlook your flaws, why can't they overlook someone being gay? As long as they believe in jesus, right?

In years to come your churches are going to lose so many members you'll take whoever is willing to show up on Sundays.

Sometimes I pray to no one I say, "no one, when are the bible belt and muslims going to wake up?" because all over Europe and Northern America people are waking up. We are going through an Enlightenment period and I don't see modern, evolved, educated man believing in god in the future. Wait a minute. The entire country of Israel believes in god. I think us atheists have a long time to wait before people wake up.
The act of marrying two people of the same gender is that person also committing a sin. You cannot require pastors and priests to commit mortal sins as a matter of law in order to accomodate gays play-acting "man and wife" or "mother and father".

Of all the threads on this topic, I've found this one to be one of the most significant. It's huge, has tons of hits and has one of the biggest responses to any poll I've seen here so far. The subject definitely interests people. And they have weighed in quite heavily on one very troubling option for the gay gestapo..

Forum List

Back