Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
because seawytch is obsessed with ramming her aberant lifestyle up the asses of the rest of us.

Seabiscuit "YOU WILL ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE OR THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOCK YOU UP" "IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE A RACIST INTOLERANT IDIOT" "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN" "MY RIGHTS TRUMP YOURS"

SCREW HER AND THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON.

Isn't it time for you to flounce off in a huff because you're "done with this"?

I don't care if you accept the fact that I am legally married. People didn't accept the fact the earth is round.

the earth is round, but a gay union is not a marriage, never has been, never will be. It is what it is, ranting and crying about it cannot change it.
^ yeah cause you own the definition of terms, am I to give you tithes too?

That would be fine. Just send cash.

The definition of marriage is what the majority consents to. A minority doesn't dictate a massive change in definition of a social construct so vital as marriage just because they want to role-play 'husband and wife' 'father and mother'.

The definition of and indeed the genesis of marriage revolves around childrearing. Marriage was always about offspring and their welfare: be it financial, physical or psychological. You cannot "make up" that two adults of the same gender are able to be parents together. There may be forced, odd or unfortunate situations where exceptions to man/woman is all that can be or will do. But you don't set it as the gold standard. The gold standard of marriage is defined by the majority and that majority has decided [wisely] in all but three states that there is no substitute for man/woman husband/wife father/mother.

Behavioral fads of a deviant and frankly obviously mentally ill minority do not get to change the majority's definition because they want to access kids to bring into that seething cauldron of dysfunction and denial. When it parades itself down main street doing lewd sex acts in front of kids "proudly" hoping they'll be there looking on, they don't get to use the word "marriage" to access children to bring home behind closed doors. Where what? You would expect more restraint?

because seawytch is obsessed with ramming her aberant lifestyle up the asses of the rest of us.

Seabiscuit "YOU WILL ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE OR THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOCK YOU UP" "IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE A RACIST INTOLERANT IDIOT" "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN" "MY RIGHTS TRUMP YOURS"

I don't care if you accept the fact that I am legally married. People didn't accept the fact the earth is round.

the earth is round, but a gay union is not a marriage, never has been, never will be. It is what it is, ranting and crying about it cannot change it.

Sure no problem, just send your bank account number, ss number, home address, phone number, and direct deposit information and I'll withdraw the cash.

Sure no problem, just send your bank account number, ss number, home address, phone number, and direct deposit information and I'll withdraw the cash.

are you posting from Nigeria?

are you posting from Nigeria?

If I am will you give me the data needed for me to withdraw the cash you want? Think of it as a re-distribution.

Ya know, wytchey. We are never going to agree on this. I suspect that you are a pretty good person and that you are sincere in your beliefs, but so am I. I am willing to tolerate your lifestyle, but I will not tolerate the government or anyone else demanding that I accept it as normal.

Its your side that is intolerant and in-your-face (might be a poor choice of words) on this. Once your side learns tolerance we might be able to make progress.

The government won't, public opinion will. If you're under 60 and in good health, you'll live to see it. Our kids and grand kids already "accept it as normal".

Intolerance of bigotry is always a good thing, sorry (no I'm not)

Are you with them all the time? How do you know what they tell their friends?

Those who plead for tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals by accepting their behavior as biblically justified are uncaring about these people who so desperately need our help. True love and compassion would offer the biblical cure for sin. We, including homosexuals, are born with inherent sin but, through God’s love we are redeemed and changed through our Lord Jesus Christ. Sex is a wonderful gift of God and not sinful when used according to the plan that God has so clearly laid out in His Word.

The Church consists of redeemed heterosexuals and homosexuals, neither is worse than the other; both have to forsake their sinful and immoral ways.

Let us hold out the Gospel hope to all: “ ...fornicators, adulterers, effeminate, homosexuals ... such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9, 11)
- See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries Homosexuality

How did this evolve into an argument about whether gay is natural or not?

And fag that doesn't answer "no" to the question in the OP has exposed their agenda.

Ya know, wytchey. We are never going to agree on this. I suspect that you are a pretty good person and that you are sincere in your beliefs, but so am I. I am willing to tolerate your lifestyle, but I will not tolerate the government or anyone else demanding that I accept it as normal.

Its your side that is intolerant and in-your-face (might be a poor choice of words) on this. Once your side learns tolerance we might be able to make progress.

The government won't, public opinion will. If you're under 60 and in good health, you'll live to see it. Our kids and grand kids already "accept it as normal".

Intolerance of bigotry is always a good thing, sorry (no I'm not)

Are you with them all the time? How do you know what they tell their friends?
Now now now! We're supposed to take everything the self-diagnosed tell us about themselves and their lifestyles and how those lifestyles affect their kids at face value! You're not supposed to question what they tell you "are the facts"..

Those who plead for tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals by accepting their behavior as biblically justified are uncaring about these people who so desperately need our help. True love and compassion would offer the biblical cure for sin. We, including homosexuals, are born with inherent sin but, through God’s love we are redeemed and changed through our Lord Jesus Christ. Sex is a wonderful gift of God and not sinful when used according to the plan that God has so clearly laid out in His Word.

The Church consists of redeemed heterosexuals and homosexuals, neither is worse than the other; both have to forsake their sinful and immoral ways.

Let us hold out the Gospel hope to all: “ ...fornicators, adulterers, effeminate, homosexuals ... such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9, 11)
Well in Jude 1 when it warns of the eternal damantion for anyone helping promote the homosexual cultural spread [which is different that individual homosexuals], it provides that christians should extend compassion to those mentally ill people suffering with homosexuality and to extend "compassion" "making a difference".

The mistake that people make is thinking that this extension of compassion includes "welcoming the homosexual lifestyle into christianity". That is the grave error warned about in Jude 1.

Well in Jude 1 when it warns of the eternal damantion for anyone helping promote the homosexual cultural spread [which is different that individual homosexuals], it provides that christians should extend compassion to those mentally ill people suffering with homosexuality and to extend "compassion" "making a difference".

The mistake that people make is thinking that this extension of compassion includes "welcoming the homosexual lifestyle into christianity". That is the grave error warned about in Jude 1.
Yeah cause if you don't spit on gays as they walk by your church you are going to go to hell. :cuckoo:

Yeah cause if you don't spit on gays as they walk by your church you are going to go to hell. :cuckoo:

You didn't read what I wrote at all did you? Once again, INDIVIDUAL gays are supposed to get compassion to help them with their compulsions. GAY CULTURES are supposed to be stopped cold in their tracks and not supported or enabled in any way.

You didn't read what I wrote at all did you? Once again, INDIVIDUAL gays are supposed to get compassion to help them with their compulsions. <<< this is spitting on gay folk ... GAY CULTURES are supposed to be stopped cold in their tracks <<< this is kicking them in the nuts... and not supported or enabled in any way. <<< yeah that's so christian of you...

My comments in blue. I pray god forgives you.

You didn't read what I wrote at all did you? Once again, INDIVIDUAL gays are supposed to get compassion to help them with their compulsions. <<< this is spitting on gay folk ... GAY CULTURES are supposed to be stopped cold in their tracks <<< this is kicking them in the nuts... and not supported or enabled in any way. <<< yeah that's so christian of you...

My comments in blue. I pray god forgives you.

You don't have to get personal. It's just what it says in the New Testament of the Bible and in different places in the Koran.

If I had to venture a guess on why the Big Guy extends compassion to individuals who have compulsive homosexual behaviors vs the homosexual culture itself I'd say it's an issue of construct. If you created a world where souls are born either into female or male roles for your own very specific reasons to test that spirit, the overall blending and watering-down of those roles by spreading a homosexual culture would be like spitting on God's plan and kicking it in the nuts. But extending compassion to individual gays for their issues is not affecting that overall plan at all. In fact, being compassionate towards gays while fighting back the spread of the gay culture is the same act of compassion and perfectly consistent within and as part of the christian mandates.

You don't have to get personal. It's just what it says in the New Testament of the Bible and in different places in the Koran.

If I had to venture a guess on why the Big Guy extends compassion to individuals who have compulsive homosexual behaviors vs the homosexual culture itself I'd say it's an issue of construct. If you created a world where souls are born either into female or male roles for your own very specific reasons to test that spirit, the overall blending and watering-down of those roles by spreading a homosexual culture would be like spitting on God's plan and kicking it in the nuts. But extending compassion to individual gays for their issues is not affecting that overall plan at all. In fact, being compassionate towards gays while fighting back the spread of the gay culture is the same act of compassion and perfectly consistent within and as part of the christian mandates.

I didn't get personal I'm just pointing out how bigoted your statements were. If you want to change your statements to quotes from the bible I suggest you learn to make quotations.

I didn't get personal I'm just pointing out how bigoted your statements were. If you want to change your statements to quotes from the bible I suggest you learn to make quotations.
Already have. I've quoted Jude 1 numerous times. Might want to scroll back a few pages.

You can say my statements are as "bigoted" as you like. I don't care. I'm interested in reality, not fiction and political-correctness.

Already have. I've quoted Jude 1 numerous times. Might want to scroll back a few pages.

You can say my statements are as "bigoted" as you like. I don't care. I'm interested in reality, not fiction and political-correctness.
You quoted Jude 1? Where? It does not say what you say it says, you put your homophobic bigoted vile views on it to justify your homophobic bigoted vile views.

Forum List

Back