Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
The poll at the beginning of the thread shows how americans feel about this topic.

Can we move on?

Yes, Americans understand that the 1st Amendment keeps churches from being forced to perform any ceremony against the tenants of their faith. Only fools fear otherwise.
Yes and the angry outrage at the Hobby Lobby decision from the LGBT cult/camp is an indication that they intend to respect and not challenge that 1st Amendment right?

Sure. And I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona..

Ya know, wytchey. We are never going to agree on this. I suspect that you are a pretty good person and that you are sincere in your beliefs, but so am I. I am willing to tolerate your lifestyle, but I will not tolerate the government or anyone else demanding that I accept it as normal.

Its your side that is intolerant and in-your-face (might be a poor choice of words) on this. Once your side learns tolerance we might be able to make progress.

The government won't, public opinion will. If you're under 60 and in good health, you'll live to see it. Our kids and grand kids already "accept it as normal".

Intolerance of bigotry is always a good thing, sorry (no I'm not)

Not a question of fear but one of genuine concern.

It's a disingenuous concern.

We lose nothing by protecting and defending the right of the church not to marry gays. Like we lose nothing defending any freedom in America where people might say, "Oh, that will never be lost."

There are plenty of people against our freedoms, and there are plenty of gays who do not respect freedom of religion.

We lose nothing by protecting and defending the right of the church not to marry gays. Like we lose nothing defending any freedom in America where people might say, "Oh, that will never be lost."

There are plenty of people against our freedoms, and there are plenty of gays who do not respect freedom of religion.

Name the church that was forced to marry an interracial couple or interfaith couple. What, you can't? Like I said, disingenuous concern for nincompoops.

Name the church that was forced to marry an interracial couple or interfaith couple. What, you can't? Like I said, disingenuous concern for nincompoops.

Seawytch was just making it clear that if gay marriage becomes forced upon the states, that the churches are next. If you ask her to give you an honest reply, she will admit that yes, if churches try to deny performing gay marriages the LGBT legal steamroller will haul their asses into court and sue them into submission....like they do with everything, everywhere...

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? No ones mind is going to be changed. Let this old shit die

because seawytch is obsessed with ramming her aberant lifestyle up the asses of the rest of us.

Seabiscuit "YOU WILL ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE OR THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOCK YOU UP" "IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE A RACIST INTOLERANT IDIOT" "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN" "MY RIGHTS TRUMP YOURS"

SCREW HER AND THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON.

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? No ones mind is going to be changed. Let this old shit die

because seawytch is obsessed with ramming her aberant lifestyle up the asses of the rest of us.

Seabiscuit "YOU WILL ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE OR THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOCK YOU UP" "IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE A RACIST INTOLERANT IDIOT" "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN" "MY RIGHTS TRUMP YOURS"

The group really need to get rainbow armbands. They are that close in ideology and fascist political practices to the Third Reicht.

The group really need to get rainbow armbands. They are that close in ideology and fascist political practices to the Third Reicht.

Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it-------------and they were right.

Seawytch was just making it clear that if gay marriage becomes forced upon the states, that the churches are next. If you ask her to give you an honest reply, she will admit that yes, if churches try to deny performing gay marriages the LGBT legal steamroller will haul their asses into court and sue them into submission....like they do with everything, everywhere...

No, actually I wasn't saying that at all and anyone who tries to sue a church into performing a ceremony against the tenants of their faith is as silly as the people who believe there will be a spate of such lawsuits are stupid.

Isn't it time for you to flounce off in a huff because you're "done with this"?

I don't care if you accept the fact that I am legally married. People didn't accept the fact the earth is round.

I don't care if you accept the fact that I am legally married. People didn't accept the fact the earth is round.

the earth is round, but a gay union is not a marriage, never has been, never will be. It is what it is, ranting and crying about it cannot change it.

the earth is round, but a gay union is not a marriage, never has been, never will be. It is what it is, ranting and crying about it cannot change it.

And again, fortunately, your opinion on gays and lesbians being married doesn't matter a hill of beans as we file our joint taxes and celebrate our wedding anniversary.

:lol:

And again, fortunately, your opinion on gays and lesbians being married doesn't matter a hill of beans as we file our joint taxes and celebrate our wedding anniversary.

:lol:

So fascist rule is OK with you eh? Even if your "marriage" was done in violation of duly-enacted law. You're OK with lawbreaking?

^ yeah cause you own the definition of terms, am I to give you tithes too?

Forum List

Back