Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Antares Roo is whining and crying.

I support any church the right to marry or not marry they who they wish to marry.

My church affiliation right now won't do it, but it is weakening.

You are the one whining Jake.

So you attend a homophobic Church.....but like Obama you are not there on the days they spout their homophobic beliefs?

Says one of the big time whiners on the far right.

I am in church regularly, even if the msg is one I don't like.

Poor Jake,you can dish it out but not take it.

Everyone on this Board knows it :)

Tell me, what about you is Christ Like?
What about you would make ANYONE want to be a Christian?

Stay on topic or pay the price. Your choice, Antares.

You mean like the post right above this post in the timeline?
You introduced the "topic" of taking it like one dishes it out Jake, I m on topic.
You brought up being a "Christian",so me asking you about it IS on topic.

Go ahead and cry to mommy,you don't have a leg to stand on.

I play by the rules, have always tried to. You will not be allowed to pre-change actions by the Board to the thuggery of the far right and far left.

Are you able to voice your dissent without being stupid? The two posts above shows you are trying to do so. Congrats. Stop crying that you can't act within the rules.

I believe that churches should maintain private accommodation. Do you?

I play by the rules, have always tried to. You will not be allowed to pre-change actions by the Board to the thuggery of the far right and far left.

Are you able to voice your dissent without being stupid?

I believe that churches should maintain private accommodation. Do you?

That's why you keep getting banned too.
You simply have ZERO self awareness.

By "stupid" you mean in a manner that doesn't show you how bigoted and judgmental you are?

Too funny.
Now, of course I do......now what does your Bible Bible teach about Homosexuality?

Men laying with men etc?

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

You see the Bible teaches against homosexuality, I'm not sure how you reconcile that with your personal beliefs.

Of course, Sil, as long as they operate as a private accommodation religious activity.

Antares, do you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Remember your postings in the past, my friend.

Of course, Sil, as long as they operate as a private accommodation religious activity.

Antares, do you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Remember your postings in the past, my friend.

And I am certainly not concerned what you think as religious interpreter. :lol:

But churches will sometimes adopt out to non-congregation. Do you still believe in their ability to deny people adoptions based on their sexual orientation?

And I am certainly not concerned what you think as religious interpreter. :lol:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

Jake? Why dodge?

Romans

hat is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Jake?

Biblical literalism is heresy and a step to apostasy, Antares.

Sil, I think in your case the services cannot deny adoption to anyone who qualifies if the agency is subject to public accommodation laws.

I suspect the courts would be involved by both sides.

Sil, I think in your case the services cannot deny adoption to anyone who qualifies if the agency is subject to public accommodation laws.

So...the Bible doesn't say what it says.
I made no interpretation Jake, I simply posted your Scripture.

Tell me how to interpret that Roman's passage?

"Biblical literalism is heresy and a step to apostasy, Antares."

In what denomination Jake?

..Sil, I think in your case the services cannot deny adoption to anyone who qualifies if the agency is subject to public accommodation laws.

But the church cannot qualify gays to either "be married" or "to be fake mom/dad". So how would you counsel that church to abide both by God's and civilian law with respect to the orphans in their care? Which would be dominant for them?

And for that matter, will attorneys for the orphans also be involved?

Then we have nothing to discuss if you don't have a position and you don't tell me where you worship. Oh, that's right, you are a near agnostic, like Sil. Don't quote scripture if you won't interpret it and are not a church attender. You have no standing.

You are not a church goer or believer, Sil, so you have no reason to ask. Neither does Antares.

Churches should not have to marry folks they don't want to marry.

Adoption law is a different matter altogether.

Then we have nothing to discuss if you don't have a position and you don't tell me where you worship. Oh, that's right, you are a near agnostic, like Sil. Don't quote scripture if you won't interpret it and are not a church attender. You have no standing.

Of course we do, how do you interpret that passage from Romans Jake?

You are not a church goer or believer, Sil, so you have no reason to ask. Neither does Antares.

Churches should not have to marry folks they don't want to marry.

Adoption law is a different matter altogether.

Really?

I have EVERY reason to ask, YOU are supposed to be Christ's representative to the world.

Forum List

Back