Should Cruz Come Within 100 Delegates Of Trump, What Will Be "Lying Ted's" New Name? Man Eating Ted?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana2:
So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
:badgrin: :boobies: :slap:
So got any more suggestions?
:thewave:

and imagine if it was Rubio creeping up the Donalds butt? anyone wanna guess what would be his pet name?

So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
Cruz will soon be an afterthought just like all the rest of the candidates that have dropped out and disappeared from view. I mean literally the ONLY places left even remotely good for Cruz is MAYBE Indiana,Montana where he leads and Nebraska which I expect to go like the rest of the MW.

You know his REAL name is Rafael. Where he came up with that "Ted" crap I don't know. People should be calling him Ralph.

Ralph "Real Cheat" Cruz.

The more time Trump spends on the campaign trail the more preposterous his candidacy seems.

In pittsburgh last week, he implied that he would bring back Joe Paterno. Later, a staffer clarified that he meant Joe Paterno's STATUE.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Cruz will soon be an afterthought just like all the rest of the candidates that have dropped out and disappeared from view. I mean literally the ONLY places left even remotely good for Cruz is MAYBE Indiana,Montana where he leads and Nebraska which I expect to go like the rest of the MW.
"Really Small Down There" Rubio :laugh2:

How about Vice President Cruz...stop the bs and win the fucking election in November...

I hope, what ever the delegate count, that both sides claim the nomination, and I can just sit back and watch the fun.

How about Vice President Cruz...stop the bs and win the fucking election in November...
"Nice Tits But Dumb" Sarah Palin

You know his REAL name is Rafael. Where he came up with that "Ted" crap I don't know. People should be calling him Ralph.

Ralph "Real Cheat" Cruz.
And Donald Trump's real name was Doofus Drumpf, before he anglicized it. He grandfather was supposed to be either a pimp, or worse. Not quite sure, but we do know Trump comes from a long line of daft dodgers.. for the poor eyesighted with tiny hands

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

There is no insult Trump will not launch at Cruz. Meanwhile Cruz has been nothing but civil in this election. We see who has character and who has bad character. Amazingly the guy with bad character is ahead. Mainly because people have been insensitized to poor behavior.

Ralph "Real Cheat" Cruz.
And Donald Trump's real name was Doofus Drumpf, before he anglicized it. He grandfather was supposed to be either a pimp, or worse. Not quite sure, but we do know Trump comes from a long line of daft dodgers.. for the poor eyesighted with tiny hands
Tend to your goats boy. Tend to your goats.

Forum List

Back