Should Dallas police turn their backs when obama visits next week

Better idea is ALL police call in sick.....perhaps a BLM will talk to the POS face to face!

Don’t be stupid.
So you're a cop hater n chief apologist?

Your President has nothing to apologize for.

The president is responsible for the condition of the country today. He is directly responsible for the division, unrest, racism, and general malaise. He is too narcissistic and unamerican to care. Power not people is all this man cares about. He will be a stain and a lesson in history for this great experiment called America.

So, if you’re a racist, it is because of Obama?

If bullshit ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? Limitless supply there.

I wonder if he will blame the 5 dead cops in Dallas for getting in the way of a black man's bullets.

Don’t be stupid.

The president is responsible for the condition of the country today. He is directly responsible for the division, unrest, racism, and general malaise. He is too narcissistic and unamerican to care. Power not people is all this man cares about. He will be a stain and a lesson in history for this great experiment called America.

So, if you’re a racist, it is because of Obama?

If bullshit ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? Limitless supply there.

I wonder if he will blame the 5 dead cops in Dallas for getting in the way of a black man's bullets.
maybe not in those words but any criticism of the shooter will be followed by a qualifier.

If I were in their shoes Obama's visit would be one day I'd take extra pride in showing professionalism. But when it comes right down to it, whatever the Dallas police do is their own business that they'll have to live with.

Can anyone name one person that was your friend in 2006 or thereabout that Obama has turned you, personally, “against”.
I live in Idaho man. We don't have any stick'n dems in my hood.

So the answer is no. Cool. Most people who accuse your President of being “divisive” cannot name one person that he has “divided” them against either. You guys just listen to too much reich wing radio and parrot what you’re told like good little lemmings.

The RWnuts have elevated the police to a level of godlike status wherein even the slightest criticism of them, no matter how justified,

becomes a crime.

Can anyone name one person that was your friend in 2006 or thereabout that Obama has turned you, personally, “against”.

So the answer is no. Cool. Most people who accuse your President of being “divisive” cannot name one person that he has “divided” them against either. You guys just listen to too much reich wing radio and parrot what you’re told like good little lemmings.
Can you name me one black astronaut that has landed on the moon?

The RWnuts have elevated the police to a level of godlike status wherein even the slightest criticism of them, no matter how justified,

becomes a crime.
We're just trying to catch them up to your version of Hillary Clinton

Can you name me one black astronaut that has landed on the moon?

There hasn’t been one.

Don’t be stupid.

Where oh where is that dumb button?

See why I started the thread that proved that almost every RW'er in America is demented enough to blame Obama for the Dallas shooting?

Amazingly, liberals (like myself); blame the shooters for the shootings, terrorists for terrorism, speeders for speeding, drug uses for the drug problem, polluters for pollution, etc…

Somehow Obama is to blame for all of it even when he is out of the nation.

And they wonder why they continuously lose national elections.

Forum List

Back