Should Dallas police turn their backs when obama visits next week

Then after turning around they should moon him

Turning there back is a professional sign of disrespect. It is highly appropriate under the circumstances. Obama took an anti-police position, and should be shunned by those he disparages on a regular basis.

We should not politicize our police force. In the end it would turn out ugly

I agree, but you're trying to close the barn door after the horse is already out. Obama couldn't call the guy who killed 5 cops and said he wanted to kill "white people" a racist and his justice department didn't categorize it as a hate crime.

Obama politicized this, and yes, it's ugly. And he should be sent a message for his race whoring, the OP is right

[
So telling them that violence in their protests is counter productive is "inflaming violence?" What planet are you on?

After the fact statements don't nullify what was said prior to the attack, which I have posted a thread on.

Obama is not a cop and his opinion is ultimately irrelevant. He will be gone in less than a year. No need to start this nonsense. The police need to remain apolitical

Obama is a god-like figure to the BLM racist hate group. His inflaming of violence has a huge impact on what the BLM mobs are doing.
So telling them that violence in their protests is counter productive is "inflaming violence?" What planet are you on?

Who said these?

"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon"

and

"What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want it? Now"

The "peaceful" protesters, and they got it, didn't they? But no, they had nothing to do with that ...

Dallas PD did decline and turn over Obama's protection to a neighboring department when he gets there...

I agree, but you're trying to close the barn door after the horse is already out. Obama couldn't call the guy who killed 5 cops and said he wanted to kill "white people" a racist and his justice department didn't categorize it as a hate crime.

Obama politicized this, and yes, it's ugly. And he should be sent a message for his race whoring, the OP is right

I think all the racist pigs in Dallas Police Uniforms should indeed turn their backs on him.

Dallas PD did decline and turn over Obama's protection to a neighboring department when he gets there...

Good for them. Do you have a link? I couldn't find that.

But the whore Obama is pathetic. He knee jerk blames every cop immediately then goes to grab attention as somehow supporting cops. Fuck him

Tomorrow when Obama speaks

No, do not give the Progressive Left more reason to scream racism.
They didn't have reason to start with, and don't need reason now.

True, but I prefer not to even entertain them anymore because they believe anyone that does not worship their way of thinking or candidates must be sexist bigoted racist that are voting for Trump...

The reality is the Men and Women of Texas will not turn their back but I can see them being cold and not warm if the President extends his hand.

People of Texas were raised to be polite while saying fuck you and they will tip their hat.

Also President Obama will make sure he will be surrounded by men and women that will applaud his comments and show him the respect he demands, so don't expect the cold shoulder anyway...

So telling them that violence in their protests is counter productive is "inflaming violence?"

No, it's the President of the United States giving political / protest advice on how to keep their movement going to the radical racist group that called for the murder of all whites and cops and who taunted the Dallas police after 12 of their (Dallas Police) members had been shot / 5 murdered.

Tomorrow when Obama speaks

No, do not give the Progressive Left more reason to scream racism.
They didn't have reason to start with, and don't need reason now.

True, but I prefer not to even entertain them anymore because they believe anyone that does not worship their way of thinking or candidates must be sexist bigoted racist that are voting for Trump...

The reality is the Men and Women of Texas will not turn their back but I can see them being cold and not warm if the President extends his hand.

People of Texas were raised to be polite while saying fuck you and they will tip their hat.

Also President Obama will make sure he will be surrounded by men and women that will applaud his comments and show him the respect he demands, so don't expect the cold shoulder anyway...
That's right. The buses are lined up for Bonobo's 'supporters.
Each one gets forty bucks and food voucher for ten bucks at Wendy's after they stand behind Bonobo and try not to yawn.

I absolutely abhor Barry, everything he stands for and what he's done to our country, but I do not favor the DPD turning their backs on him. It's better IMO to instead show respect to the office of the president, the lives of their comrades who perished or were wounded, and sympathy towards their families and loved ones.

I just think that would be the right thing to do, but I can understand the feelings others might have.

Forum List

Back