Should Democrats be allowed to vote on Gorsuch nomination?

stolen?? Republicans controlled and elected not to consider a judge who ignores the law. Do you have any idea what a judge is supposed to do?
Don't give me this bullshit! What you fuckers did is unprecedented.

its unprecedented to preserve and protect the Constitution as the oath of office requires???? Why not impeach the liberals for lying when they take the oath pledging to preserve and protect the Constitution??

its unprecedented to preserve and protect the Constitution as the oath of office requires???? Why not impeach the liberals for lying when they take the oath pledging to preserve and protect the Constitution??
You don't follow the Constitution, you don't obey the Constitution and saying you do, is the biggest lie of all.

if so why so afraid to present your best example?? What do you learn from your fear??
The best example is you constantly trying to spin my point.
what point exactly?????????? Why so afraid to say? If your point was not based on pure ignorace yo'd be trying to defend it. Ever see a conservative who has to run from a debate? What does that teach you?

what point exactly?????????? Why so afraid to say? If your point was not based on pure ignorace yo'd be trying to defend it. Ever see a conservative who has to run from a debate? What does that teach you?
If you weren't running away, you wouldn't be spinning what I said.

, but let just say they lose power and would you demand Republicans should not vote!?!
You missed the point!! Republicans believe a judge should judge based on law, liberals don't; so liberals should never be allowed to vote and Republicans should always be allowed to vote.

Now do you understand?

No.

You miss the point this country is not a one political party system and the Democrats were elected by their constituents to govern, so they get a vote.

liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb and now they vote for judges who openly ignore the law.

Its treason when you take an oath to defend the Constitution and then say it means anything you want it to say including communism!!

I bet you see flying monkeys, donkeys and pigs in the la la land you love in...

When you see the rabbit do not go through the damn hole!

Wait, go through and enjoy the trip you are on!

I bet you see flying monkeys, donkeys and pigs in the la la land you love in...

When you see the rabbit do not go through the damn hole!

Wait, go through and enjoy the trip you are on!

substance free from typical liberal without IQ for substance. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Obviously, no. A judge is supposed to judge based on the law or the Constitution while Democrats feel a judge should judge based on anything he wants; especially his political feelings. So how on earth did we get in position where Democrats are allowed to vote on SCOTUS nominations??
giphy.gif

do you feel Democrats should be allowed to vote and why?

Yes.

Because their constituents voted then in. If and when Republicans lose power again Do you believe they should be left out of the process!?!

I know you will proclaim Republicans will forever rule the Universe, but let just say they lose power and would you demand Republicans should not vote!?!
You fell for the trap

There is not enough dope for times like this!

Obviously, no. A judge is supposed to judge based on the law or the Constitution while Democrats feel a judge should judge based on anything he wants; especially his political feelings. So how on earth did we get in position where Democrats are allowed to vote on SCOTUS nominations??
giphy.gif

Yes.

Because their constituents voted then in. If and when Republicans lose power again Do you believe they should be left out of the process!?!

I know you will proclaim Republicans will forever rule the Universe, but let just say they lose power and would you demand Republicans should not vote!?!
You fell for the trap

itsatrip.gif

Yes.

You fell for the trap

itsatrip.gif

typical liberal without IQ for substance

Yes.

You fell for the trap

itsatrip.gif

typical liberal without IQ for substance
Dear, your bullshit is boring and nobody cares. It got played out years ago, and that you still attempt it shows us that you have a low IQ and don't belong here. Do you understand?

The republicans should not be able to vote on this stolen seat.

The seat belongs to the people, who chose trump to fill it.

The republicans should not be able to vote on this stolen seat.

Actually they chose O'bama. Check the dates.

Fill it full of shit, which is what this guy is. He ruled in favor of a trucking company firing an employee who was stuck in the snow, it was a life threatening situation, his employer told him to stay with the truck until help arrived, help never came, he left to go find a place to stay warm through the night and as a result, was fired by his employer.

Gorsuch ruled for the employer.

He's a piece of shit and anyone who votes for him is a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back