Should Desantis resign over horrible Covid-19 handling ?

Take away Florida deaths when blaming Biden, please. Biden isn't the governor of Florida.
And when things are going fine in Florida, you Republicans don't credit Biden. You credit Desantis.
And take away the New York deaths because you blame Cuomo.
So take away the Michigan and New York Deaths that were caused by Whitmore and Cuomo and President Trump didnt have as many so you progs lied..Go fuck yourself.

Biden should be sending candy and flowers to DeSantis! If it wasn't for States like Florida and Texas...job creation in the US would be pedestrian at best!

We are living where the elites rule in the world now. They are reducing the places we have more freedoms. I have no doubt in deep blue regions there are pockets of people who are free. In red regions people have an easier egress to get what they need with some interference in the localized blue political interference. By land, by sea and by air the globalists are cordoning us off. Just one simple example... I believed I could escape from our nation by cruise ships to another nation. But our own citizens who are so much smarter and are sell outs will deny this for their own pleasures. They live in the past while adoring the great reset. This is incredible.

New York is a northern State wwhere it's winter right now. People gather indoors more in the winter. Florida people can go outside and spread out. Also New York has subways and buses. Germs spread more easily in these vehicles. If you can make up excuses for florida, I can make up lots of excuses for new york.

Hey, phony-E-baloney, you lost your own thread, lol.

But let me give you a bit of advice that I am sure you won't take........

1. Bring AOC out of Florida cause it looks really bad for you Leftists, her being there partying without a mask and all, lol.

2. Quit being critical of people who are taking family members in for cancer treatment because it looks really bad for Leftists.

3. Tell your Leftist friends to stay the hell out of Florida, cause they don't want or need them..........their economy is BOOMING, and if they go there, it will just make it BOOM more-)

4. Don't be to damn dumb, if Trump doesn't run in 2024, De Santis is going to be your next President, and don't you want your freedom back too-)

5. Go get 10 more booster shots and hide under your bed, lol!

Let me get this straight

DeathSantis is supposedly out of sight because he's caring for his cancer ridden wife...and takes her to a maskless concert?

Forum List

Back