Should Desantis resign over horrible Covid-19 handling ?

Took his cancer riddled wife to a super spreader event/concert though...
Hate to break this to you, Lesh but this Covid variant is easy to catch but nothing more than a common cold reaction to most folks. Who cares how many people have gotten it! You get it...you get over it...you get on with your life!
You go hide under your bed though until Emperor Fauci says it's OK to come out! :)

Once again Florida is chockfull of people with covid.
Given his inability to reign the pandemic in his state (after pretending that he is the best at controlling it).. should he resign?
Wow Pyetro, you're living in a fantasy land.

Hate to break this to you, Lesh but this Covid variant is easy to catch but nothing more than a common cold reaction to most folks. Who cares how many people have gotten it! You get it...you get over it...you get on with your life!
You go hide under your bed though until Emperor Fauci says it's OK to come out! :)
Fauci has his mind warped, so he would spend a few more weeks under there.

FB_IMG_1640663154196.jpg

So in your own words, or his. He should resign?

Given his inability to reign the pandemic in his state (after pretending that he is the best at controlling it).. should he resign?

I will fully support DeSantis stepping down, just as soon as Biden and Harris do it for the role they've played in the deaths of countless Americans...

And yet FL is 12th in death rate in the nation. The state with the second oldest population (and the other has almost no population) so it should be at the very top considering COVID discriminates MASSIVELY on age.

Several of the other states have continuously been higher on that death toll than FL. And he managed to do this while not shutting down the state. I would say you have an impossible task showing where he has failed any more than almost every other governor out there and considerably less than most.

Hell no.

I live in Florida and DeSantis has done an outstanding job. We are not running around wearing masks everywhere. Our schools are open and so are our stores and restaurants. That’s why we call Florida the Free State.

People visiting Florida from New York like AOC bring COVID-19. Joe Biden sends illegal aliens with COVID-19 to Florida on aircraft in the middle of the night. (DeSantis plans to send them to Delaware where Joe Biden comes from.)

Plus Biden is interfering with life saving treatment from being used in Florida.

Pipe down, Karen. I take it you missed that hypocrite Cortez partying up at the free state this past weekend. Goes to show Governor DeSantis isn't going anywhere LOLOLOL
Are you saying no WH for DeSantis?

Show me where I said Floridians spend "all" of your time outside.
I'm familiar with the fallacy you're using (Strawman).
By the way, no state "closed down" the economy. Not that "closing down the economy" is a term anyway.
He did say that people are waiting in lines to go inside.

Forum List

Back