Should doctors operate on intersex babies?

If you have some actual information that you would like to share regarding what parts of the world are best for intersexual people by all means, share it. Meanwhile allow me to redirect you to the fact that this thread is about the proper medical and mental health response to intersexual conditions that may avoid mental health and other issues down the road.
Intersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This thread isn't about mental health response but about surgery mostly.
It's about the quality of life of intersexed people which can be enhanced or diminished depending upon how it is handled. Quality of life is closely related to mental health. You can't neatly separate the physical issues from the mental-emotional ones.

All this angst and if people would just accept the situation instead of applying surgery to everything, the world would be less insane.
In the case of genetic mosaicism with ambiguous genitalia, surgery is necessary. As with many birth defects.
You're still lying, They should have performed surgery on you when you were born to correct your defective brain
Don't you have a family to terrorize?
I'm retired but you'll do.
Bring it on! I'd love to be the next guy to shoot a CPS henchwoman trying to kidnap kids.

If you have some actual information that you would like to share regarding what parts of the world are best for intersexual people by all means, share it. Meanwhile allow me to redirect you to the fact that this thread is about the proper medical and mental health response to intersexual conditions that may avoid mental health and other issues down the road.
It's about the quality of life of intersexed people which can be enhanced or diminished depending upon how it is handled. Quality of life is closely related to mental health. You can't neatly separate the physical issues from the mental-emotional ones.
Bullshit. Psychotic progressives have no more business handling the lives of infants than mengele did. Fucking weirdoes. Leave kids the fuck alone ya freaks.

Bullshit. Psychotic progressives have no more business handling the lives of infants than mengele did. Fucking weirdoes. Leave kids the fuck alone ya freaks.

What the fuck are you blathering about? You call me psychotic.? Wipe the spit off of your chin, take your meds and try to get past the delusions so that you can understand what I'm saying. What fucking experiments are you talking about? You actually don't know, do you?

The current thinking, an what I am advocating is a minimally invasive approach. Not to do anything drastic or irreversible until the child's actual gender identity is known. Do you have a problem with that ? You are one sick puppy!

All this angst and if people would just accept the situation instead of applying surgery to everything, the world would be less insane.
In the case of genetic mosaicism with ambiguous genitalia, surgery is necessary. As with many birth defects.
You're still lying, They should have performed surgery on you when you were born to correct your defective brain
Bring it on! I'd love to be the next guy to shoot a CPS henchwoman trying to kidnap kids.
Is that a threat? I think so. You're reported!

You just reported yourself dumbass! Look at what I was responding to, idiot.

You're a fucking idiot. Seriously.

You just reported yourself dumbass! Look at what I was responding to, idiot.
Progs are just straight up batshit crazy...and stupid besides. Sheesh whatta lunatic.

Forum List

Back