Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

I say that realizing the same is true for President Obama.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job.

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.

He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green lighted them.

He should get as much credit as any other POTUS involved in any military operation, successful or failed.

No one thinks he rolled in there like Chuck Norris and did it all himself.

There is strategic and tactical planning. Many Presidents allow political goals to interfere with that planning.

For giving the order. Yes.

Spec ops deserves the credit...............they are the ones who risked their lives to take out the scumbag...........same as OBL.................

They are the ones who deserve our thanks and admiration for a job well done.

BRAVO ZULU...........Delta and the Rangers.

The stupid Moon Bats sure gave that worthless asshole Obama credit for killing Bin Laden even thought he had absolutely nothing of substance to do with it.

Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!
Absolutely we all remember what happened with Jimmy Carter and the Iran hostage rescue mission.

I said no, because DearLeaderTrump says I must say no.

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

If anyone says yes, they need to explain why they're contradicting the orders of DearLeaderTrump.

I said no, because DearLeaderTrump says I must say no.

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

If anyone says yes, they need to explain why they're contradicting the orders of DearLeaderTrump.

tweets never seem to age well.

Killing a bunch of people including children, in a foreign nation where our government shouldn’t be, isn’t creditworthy.

How much credit did you give Obama for OBL?

We both remember the answer to that

ALL cons claimed that the MILITARY killed OBL, NOT Obama...

the way they say today "TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT"

even though they said "Obama is NOT my president" when Obama WAS their president.

They are either extremely deranged or believe they have special rights.

Trump will eventually be known as the best president this country has ever had. :)

It is embarrassing to read these post of worship for another human being. I truly pity you.
It’s a shame you can’t recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to have Trump as our president.

:)

Forum List

Back