Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.
Trump will eventually be known as the best president this country has ever had. :)
ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

Trump will eventually be known as the best president this country has ever had. :)

It is embarrassing to read these post of worship for another human being. I truly pity you.
It’s a shame you can’t recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to have Trump as our president.

:)

it is a shame you can't recognize and appreciate what an embarrassment you and trump are to decent people.

He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green lighted them.

That’s an interesting perspective. JFK approved the Bay of Pigs disaster. I’m guessing he didn’t plan or design it, but we all associate it with him. My guess is Presidents get too much blame when it goes bad, and too much credit when it succeeds. Very similar to the economy.

He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green lighted them.

This is the correct answer.

It is embarrassing to read these post of worship for another human being. I truly pity you.
Be proud of your president for once

were YOU EVER PROUD of Obama?

please tell the truth.....(I know you are a conservative and you can't help but lie.....)

It’s a shame you can’t recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to have Trump as our president.

:)

it is a shame you can't recognize and appreciate what an embarrassment you and trump are to decent people.
It feels good being a member of the winning team.

please tell the truth.....(I know you are a conservative and you can't help but lie.....)

Absolutely not! He was horrible

then stop DEMANDING that decent people "be proud of the POS"

we have as much right to NOT BE PROUD of the current POtuS as you had to not be proud of the REAL POTUS Obama.

Obama is the greatest President of this century so far. It's not even close. He will go down as one of the top ten easily, while Trump will be at the bottom.

Please explain your answer.

For focusing on the threats that face America, all presidents and leaders deserve some credit. To me it's called "doing your job".

I sense that Trump doesn't pussy foot once he gets word from his military about a potential win. Compare that to Clinton when they had Obama on their sights long before 9/11. I think he was even in a place to be captured at one point but Clinton didn't want upset one of the Arab leaders/kings/Demi-Gods in one or two countries, so he didn't approve it. My guess is with Trump he'd approve it, throw one of these greedy kings a solid for letting it happen, or, he'd get them on board with some pressure such as "he's a high target terrorist, what's your objection?"

Of course, in the end it's the military, it's apparatus and intel. However, intel means f all if not actionable, or, if not actioned.

we have as much right to NOT BE PROUD of the current POtuS as you had to not be proud of the REAL POTUS Obama.
But what don’t you like blacks working??

Obama is the greatest President of this century so far. It's not even close. He will go down as one of the top ten easily, while Trump will be at the bottom.
Haha now that’s funny

Killing a bunch of people including children, in a foreign nation where our government shouldn’t be, isn’t creditworthy.
Seems from what has been said, the only children killed were Bagdaddy's when he drug them into the tunnel with him.
He did blow himself up.....

I said no, because DearLeaderTrump says I must say no.

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

If anyone says yes, they need to explain why they're contradicting the orders of DearLeaderTrump.
Trump multiple times gave the special forces soldiers involved massive kudos during his presser. He also spouted that it was a win for the American people. He also said Nancy didn't know because everyone would have known what was going to happen if she did. How true!

I don’t see anyone here complaining about you being a loser.

Remember the pictures of the war room, when going for Bin laden? half the advice was not to do it, as it was not an in the field move. was this removal an in the field yes? an on going open policy to get Baghdadi? if so Trump would not have even known about it till it was over. then of course all the credit go's to the military. will we ever know the facts behind it?

As a president he did a job and he acted on it unlike berry Obama let it grow into a another problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Liberal logic says that “it happened under his watch” so he absolutely gets credit. He gets blame for everything else.

Forum List

Back