Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green lighted them.
Even less than that. There were three opportunities that Obama failed to give the green light which gave more time for the details of the operation to leak out.

Please explain your answer.
Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
Until you fags stop giving Obama credit...we will continue to give Trump credit.
Fags? You sound like someone who mis really insecure about your masculinity, Mary.
Phifffffffffft!!!

Typical asshole response.
Try again.
A logical response to your nonsense.
That's your opinion....and your opinion is in your ass.

which gave more time for the details of the operation to leak out.
Which did not happen. As you may recall, helicopters had to fly in and out of Pakistan without their permission. They did not have a route protected by Putin, as with the recent operation.

I selected FUCK OBAMA.....Reason(s) as requested:

A. He didn't kill him, at best he gave the high-sign.

B. Leftists are freaks, plain and simple. Their collective ass-feeling narrative is "but but but Obama killed Bin Ladin".. What a bunch of intellectually dishonest pussies. I say start-over and return to the 1st grade, because they act like 2nd grade girls.

I selected FUCK OBAMA.....Reason(s) as requested:

A. He didn't kill him, at best he gave the high-sign.

B. Leftists are freaks, plain and simple. Their collective ass-feeling narrative is "but but but Obama killed Bin Ladin".. What a bunch of intellectually dishonest pussies. I say start-over and return to the 1st grade, because they act like 2nd grade girls.
Who was his righthand person....Valerie something. I read she finally convinced Obama to give permission at the fourth try.

Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
Until you fags stop giving Obama credit...we will continue to give Trump credit.
Fags? You sound like someone who mis really insecure about your masculinity, Mary.
Phifffffffffft!!!

Typical asshole response.
Try again.
A logical response to your nonsense.
That's your opinion....and your opinion is in your ass.
Another idiotic reply.

Forum List

Back