Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
He’s giving credit to military and advisers. The credit he deserves, is for having the good sense not to risk informing polosi, and the rest of the garage that would have told everyone, and risked the safety of our soldiers. Garbage can not be trusted to protect our country. The rest is his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s giving credit to military and advisers. The credit he deserves, is for having the good sense not to risk informing polosi, and the rest of the garage that would have told everyone, and risked the safety of our soldiers. Garbage can not be trusted to protect our country. The rest is his job.

Nah, you are very confused. In what the rest of us call "reality", its the mentally ill president who can't be trusted with secrets.

Nah, you are very confused. In what the rest of us call "reality", its the mentally ill president who can't be trusted with secrets.
It's the mentally ill who see EVERY FUCKING THING as hate.

Trump should get the same credit that USMB members gave Obama.

Where is the proof he got OBL?

He didn't get OBL, Seal Team 6 did.

Did Obama trade an ambassador and three aides for one OBL as if a chess match?
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.
Well, goody for you.

why don’t you click on that thread and peruse the comments from your fellow rightwingers back when Obama gave the order to kill bin Laden.
Goody for you. I was talking to you and letting you know your stereotypes were wrong.

And many of those extreme right wingers are on ignore or pissed at me anyway.

Stop the stereotypes.

Someone needs to credit hilly with Benghazi. She’s way too modest.

The rest of the dim garage. The rest of the still butt hurt [emoji24] losers. That’s a different kind of reality.

It's the mentally ill who see EVERY FUCKING THING as hate.

Hilly’s family.

Democrats are opposed to everything Trump does.....even if it's curing Cancer or saving the lives of our troops.
They would rather side with the enemy than admit he was right about anything.

The rest of the dim garage. The rest of the still butt hurt
emoji24.png
losers. That’s a different kind of reality.
Neat gibberish!

But, as we both know, it is the child president who cant be trusted with classified info.

Democrats are opposed to everything Trump does.....even if it's curing Cancer or saving the lives of our troops.
If he did those things, he would get kudos. Soliciting foreign governments to hunt for wrong doing by political rivals are deservedly met with opposition.

They worship bumbling idiots like nasty nan and shitt for brains.

The rest of the dim garage. The rest of the still butt hurt
emoji24.png
losers. That’s a different kind of reality.
Neat gibberish!

But, as we both know, it is the child president who cant be trusted with classified info.

As opposed to the dim president? Oh right, there isn’t one. Shaming creepy Joe, doesn’t count as classified. He obviously [emoji849] just did take care of business, and guarded us against nancy and the leakers.

Please explain your answer.
I don’t know much about the intelligence surrounding this issue. Trump deserves credit for his role, but how much he was behind the orchestration of it is something I don’t know. All in all, Trumptards have something worth gloating about, I’ll admit.

With Bin Laden, the intelligence was divided whether or not he was in the compound. It was also a pretty daring raid that could have gone wrong. Obama and the military ran the risk of completely embarrassing themselves.There was also months of planning and surveillance that went into this mission before hand and it was never entirely clear Bin Laden was in there. How this compares to the ISIS leader operation I don’t know.

If he did those things, he would get kudos. Soliciting foreign governments to hunt for wrong doing by political rivals are deservedly met with opposition.
Unless Hillary does it.

Unless Hillary does it.
Wrong as usual. It would have been illegal too had Hillary done that

Unless Hillary does it.
the advisers cia fbi that he continues to bash?

Forum List

Back