Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Obama took all the credit in his way:

SNIP:

He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green-lighted them.
Barack Obama's statement was carefully crafted to paint a narrative that made him a central figure of the events leading up to bin Laden's death. Obama's goal was to make him synonymous with the death of bin Laden the year before he would face the voters again. He mentioned himself several times: “Tonight, I can report... I directed Leon Panetta… I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden… I met repeatedly with my national security team… I determined that we had enough intelligence…” It was all about him and what he did. He nearly broke his arm patting himself on the back and taking credit for the raid.

FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Made The Death of bin Laden All About Himself
All is accurate as is Obama giving most of the credit to SEAL Team and the military

Hillary created the birther movement......

Wrong again.
except she did.
This is the problem with leftists.......they have to lie to themselves... she will eventually announce that she's running

Moron, will you admit needing to lie to yourself when she (Hillary) won't?
It's not a lie either way.

IT'S A LIE that you know that Hillary will run. But for some reason you tell it to yourself.

Here is NOT a lie - there is no real indication Hillary will run again.

Obama took all the credit in his way:

SNIP:

He should be given credit for giving the go on the operation that killed him just as Obama should be given credit for doing the same on the Bin Laden operation. It's not like either man was on the ground leading the raid but they were the CIC at the time green-lighted them.
Barack Obama's statement was carefully crafted to paint a narrative that made him a central figure of the events leading up to bin Laden's death. Obama's goal was to make him synonymous with the death of bin Laden the year before he would face the voters again. He mentioned himself several times: “Tonight, I can report... I directed Leon Panetta… I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden… I met repeatedly with my national security team… I determined that we had enough intelligence…” It was all about him and what he did. He nearly broke his arm patting himself on the back and taking credit for the raid.

FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Made The Death of bin Laden All About Himself

...did you actually listen to Trump's statement??

In what universe does such grotesque self-touting compare to direct, factual account by Obama?

Trump talked about what an under-apreciated foreign policy genius he is because he was talking in one of his (super succesful!!!) books the need to get Osama [lie] before anyone heard of him [lie] and how Obama was a fuck-up because he didn't get this guy years ago (Trump has been president for three years now).

It wasn't exactly Hillary. The birther story was the brainchild of Hillary's friend Sidney Blumenthal. Shitstain obama was said to be so furious that he banned Blumenthal from the white house.
Nothing happens in the Hillary camp without Hillary's approval.

Thats just another lie you tell yourself.

in December 2007, a Clinton volunteer county coordinator in Iowa was fired for forwarding an e-mail making the by-then familiar claim that Obama is a Muslim.

Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

Trump should get the same credit that USMB members gave Obama.

Where is the proof he got OBL?

He didn't get OBL, Seal Team 6 did.

Did Obama trade an ambassador and three aides for one OBL as if a chess match?
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.
Well, goody for you.

why don’t you click on that thread and peruse the comments from your fellow rightwingers back when Obama gave the order to kill bin Laden.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?
Lie? He is an active Russian asset.

Trumps sanctions are choking off Russia's GDP growth so that means he can't be.
Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png
Why do all of you rightwingers measure EVERYTHING in terms of money?

Fewer times than the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
:cuckoo:
They roll that one out over, and over, and over....

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

The growth of each nation is important.
Not money only.

we have been killing big shot terrorists for 18 f'n years - BIG WOOP.

Golidlocks hasnt done jackshite from his twitter acct -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

100,000, maybe?

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png
the world is about money. you should educate yourself.

100,000, maybe?

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Bet your bottom dollar.

What are your 2 cents?

Don’t nickel and dime us.

Penny for your thoughts...

we have been killing big shot terrorists for 18 f'n years - BIG WOOP.

Golidlocks hasnt done jackshite from his twitter acct -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
so it was no big deal when obama got bin laden.

got it.

But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
:cuckoo:
They roll that one out over, and over, and over....
It never ceases to amaze to see how much they know about things that never hapoened.

100,000, maybe?

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png
Why do you folks think your race and sexual-orientation matters more in job applications than your training and experience?

Forum List

Back