Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Please explain your answer.
I don’t know much about the intelligence surrounding this issue. Trump deserves credit for his role, but how much he was behind the orchestration of it is something I don’t know. All in all, Trumptards have something worth gloating about, I’ll admit.

With Bin Laden, the intelligence was divided whether or not he was in the compound. It was also a pretty daring raid that could have gone wrong. Obama and the military ran the risk of completely embarrassing themselves.There was also months of planning and surveillance that went into this mission before hand and it was never entirely clear Bin Laden was in there. How this compares to the ISIS leader operation I don’t know.
It's pretty much the same....but in this case Obama isn't involved and Trump is....which means that the teams that took down al Baghadi will live more than a few weeks.

Lie? He is an active Russian asset.

Trumps sanctions are choking off Russia's GDP growth so that means he can't be.
Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png
Why do all of you rightwingers measure EVERYTHING in terms of money?
Why do you folks think your race and sexual-orientation matters more in job applications than your training and experience?
peach174 is showing me Russia GDP when I tell her Trump is working for Putin, like that’s a valid refutation. Putin is consolidating his hold over the Middle East, Turkey, Syria, Iran, Crimea, making inroads in Ukraine, and Trump has enabled all of it. In the future, we’ll have to get Russia’s permission to do anything in that area we just gave up, or get in a hot war with Russian troops. That’s worth a lot more to Putin than some show sanctions that he can ride out.

And on top of all of that, Trump spat on the graves of every U.S. military who lost their life fighting and jailing ISIS.

He’s giving credit to military and advisers. The credit he deserves, is for having the good sense not to risk informing polosi, and the rest of the garage that would have told everyone, and risked the safety of our soldiers. Garbage can not be trusted to protect our country. The rest is his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Democrats are opposed to everything Trump does.....even if it's curing Cancer or saving the lives of our troops.
They would rather side with the enemy than admit he was right about anything.
If he did those things, he would get kudos. Soliciting foreign governments to hunt for wrong doing by political rivals are deservedly met with opposition.
Unless Hillary does it.
Wrong as usual. It would have been illegal too had Hillary done that

If?

He’s giving credit to military and advisers. The credit he deserves, is for having the good sense not to risk informing polosi, and the rest of the garage that would have told everyone, and risked the safety of our soldiers. Garbage can not be trusted to protect our country. The rest is his job.

Democrats are opposed to everything Trump does.....even if it's curing Cancer or saving the lives of our troops.
If he did those things, he would get kudos. Soliciting foreign governments to hunt for wrong doing by political rivals are deservedly met with opposition.
Unless Hillary does it.
the advisers cia fbi that he continues to bash?

Like Comey?

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png
Why do you folks think your race and sexual-orientation matters more in job applications than your training and experience?
peach174 is showing me Russia GDP when I tell her Trump is working for Putin, like that’s a valid refutation. Putin is consolidating his hold over the Middle East, Turkey, Syria, Iran, Crimea, making inroads in Ukraine, and Trump has enabled all of it. In the future, we’ll have to get Russia’s permission to do anything in that area we just gave up, or get in a hot war with Russian troops. That’s worth a lot more to Putin than some show sanctions that he can ride out.

And on top of all of that, Trump spat on the graves of every U.S. military who lost their life fighting and jailing ISIS.
The drama is strong in this one...

Unless Hillary does it.
It was illegal. The left just doesn't care.

Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
Until you fags stop giving Obama credit...we will continue to give Trump credit.
Fags? You sound like someone who mis really insecure about your masculinity, Mary.
Phifffffffffft!!!

Typical asshole response.
Try again.

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Yet Obama is the president that leaked the identities of the SEAL team members that took down Bin Laden.....which resulted in their deaths a couple of months later. Obama is the president that traded 5 al Qaeda generals for a traitor. Obama is the president that gave billions to Iran so they could spread death and terrorism across the Middle-East. Obama is the president that armed and trained ISIS. Obama is the president that gave drone technology to Iran.

Unless Hillary does it.
It was illegal. The left just doesn't care.
Liar. It is not illegal to hire an American firm to conduct opposition research.

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.
He's be getting the blame for a loss.

The key to utilizing great talent under your command is to turn them loose and let them work!

Dog-special-forces.png

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Yes, we’re all quite aware that the rightwing cares a great deal about our military, until they don’t.

Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Yet Obama is the president that leaked the identities of the SEAL team members that took down Bin Laden.....which resulted in their deaths a couple of months later. Obama is the president that traded 5 al Qaeda generals for a traitor. Obama is the president that gave billions to Iran so they could spread death and terrorism across the Middle-East. Obama is the president that armed and trained ISIS. Obama is the president that gave drone technology to Iran.
Straight from Hannity’s lips to your ears.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Yes, we’re all quite aware that the rightwing cares a great deal about our military, until they don’t.
Yes we all know that the left only cares about the military when it fits into their political situation. Like their wailing over flag-draped coffins in Iraq, but not Syria or Afghanistan. Their attacks on General Flynn but saying we can't question their whistleblower Colonel who feels he has a right to tell the President what he can talk about with other world leaders. This Motherfucker deserves to be court-martialed.

Yes we all know that the left only cares about the military when it fits into their political situation. Like their wailing over flag-draped coffins in Iraq, but not Syria or Afghanistan. Their attacks on General Flynn but saying we can't question their whistleblower Colonel
Are you nuts? You cant question the integrity and validity of a man in uniform!!! WHY DO YOU HATE THE MILITARY!?!?!?!?!
By the way -- Tulsi Gabbard Putin's puppet.

Yes we all know that the left only cares about the military when it fits into their political situation. Like their wailing over flag-draped coffins in Iraq, but not Syria or Afghanistan. Their attacks on General Flynn but saying we can't question their whistleblower Colonel who feels he has a right to tell the President what he can talk about with other world leaders. This Motherfucker deserves to be court-martialed.
Like I said.

And Michael Flynn?!? I bet you’re still pissed that Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen are in prison.

Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
Until you fags stop giving Obama credit...we will continue to give Trump credit.
Fags? You sound like someone who mis really insecure about your masculinity, Mary.
Phifffffffffft!!!

Typical asshole response.
Try again.
A logical response to your nonsense.

Forum List

Back