Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

I say that realizing the same is true for President Obama.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job.

KenyanBastard never would have given this order. Not a chance.,
Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

MW-HU069_bin_la_MG_20191027110426.jpg

You do realize that bin-Laden and al-Baghdadi were different people, right stupid?

You do realize that both Trump and Obama each gave the order to take each of them out- right stupid?

KenyanBastard only agreed to take out bin-Laden because he had to. Bin-Laden was very high profile and widely known to the public. It made him look good for the election. Kenyan-Bastard would have swept al-Baghdadi under the rug and forgotten about him because he was little known to the public. His death would not have had much of an effect on the KenyanBastard's re-election. Not only that, the KenyanBastard did not support the necessary military and intelligence infrastructure in Syria that would have been necessary. So it simply would not have been possible at that time.
Have some more koolaide kid.

Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You do realize that bin-Laden and al-Baghdadi were different people, right stupid?

You do realize that both Trump and Obama each gave the order to take each of them out- right stupid?
/——/ Obozo had to be dragged off the golf course and have his arm twisted to take out OBL.
Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Daily Mail Online
You can share the other guys koolaide.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Remember the binladen raid.
so are you or are you not giving trump the same credit?

I can't be proud of one of the worst Presidents we have ever elected.

I will give him credit for taking out this terrorist.

Of course your Orange Messiah not only wants that credit- he really, really, really needs for everyone to know it was more important than taking out Osama Bin Ladin.

Yep, you got it!

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

More?

I agree- and the right fell over itself insisting that Obama deserved no credit for killing Bin Laden.

I would be curious if all of those posting here that Trump does deserve credit- also gave credit to Obama for Osama Bin Ladin.

I can say that I have given both the same credit.

How many here can say the same thing?

Please show us where Republicans: "fell over itself insisting that Obama deserved no credit for killing Bin Laden".

As you know, the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama did cancel several plans to carry out the attack.

Who was killed on Obama'a order -- which demonstrates you're an imbecile for thinking Obama wouldn't have given this order.

Right!

We no longer need to kill Bin Laden, claims Barack Obama
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 04:34 EDT, 15 January 2009
We no longer need to kill Bin Laden, claims Barack Obama | Daily Mail Online

###

"At the urging of Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission, according to an explosive new book scheduled for release August 21. The Daily Caller has seen a portion of the chapter in which the stunning revelation appears."

"In “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him,” Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the “kill” mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March. Obama’s close adviser Valerie Jarrett persuaded him to hold off each time, according to the book."

Book bombshell: Obama canceled Bin Laden ‘kill’ raid three times at Jarrett’s urging

So, Trump is trying to take credit for Baghdadi blowing himself up - after being betrayed by someone from his inner circle. Trump is also trying to garner sympathy by seeming to care about the dog that was wounded. Will Trump bring the dog to the White House? Trump will milk this to the hilt. Interesting...

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

/——/ Obozo had to be dragged off the golf course and have his arm twisted to take out OBL.
Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Daily Mail Online
Too late. His brain is already poisoned by the koolaid.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Too late. His brain is already poisoned by the koolaid.

Scalia%20Funeral%20II-M.jpg

So, Trump is trying to take credit for Baghdadi blowing himself up - after being betrayed by someone from his inner circle. Trump is also trying to garner sympathy by seeming to care about the dog that was wounded. Will Trump bring the dog to the White House? Trump will milk this to the hilt. Interesting...
no he isn't, no more than obammy.

My original post on the subject, which you quoted but I guess didn't bother to read.

"Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job."

Does that clear things up for ya?

My original post on the subject, which you quoted but I guess didn't bother to read.

"Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job."

Does that clear things up for ya?
then my bad - i did miss that.

thank you.

but yea, seems he's died a lot, doesn't it?

This is the problem with leftists.......they have to lie to themselves... she will eventually announce that she's running

Moron, will you admit needing to lie to yourself when she (Hillary) won't?

It wasn't exactly Hillary.

It wasn't AT ALL Hillary.

And no matter who exactly started it, the borrom line is that Trump took that bullshit and rode it all the way to Republican nomination, because it's a party of ignorant dupes.

Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!
Agree

Trumps ass was on the line, just like Obama’s
If the raid was a disaster, the President would take the blame

Just ask Jimmy Carter
Nope.
Obama blamed Benghazi on a disgusting video.

And the left bought it.

Trump once won a staring contest...with the sun!

when Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he looks under the bed for Trump!

such a badass!

Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!
Agree

Trumps ass was on the line, just like Obama’s
If the raid was a disaster, the President would take the blame

Just ask Jimmy Carter
Nope.
Obama blamed Benghazi on a disgusting video.

And the left bought it.

It contributed to the mayhem in Benghazi

For the elimination of a terrorist? No. The troops that did the job deserve 100% credit.

But for preventing all those troops from being killed by NOT telling Peolsi and friends what was up so they could not leak....SPEW....those plant to the enemy?

Priceless!

Forum List

Back