Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
Hillary created the birther movement......

Wrong again.
except she did.
This is the problem with leftists.......they have to lie to themselves to think they are winning arguments.
They will invent an excuse why we were wrong about Hillary running again for president...even though she will eventually announce that she's running again sometime next year or before the end of the year. They will simply ignore the facts because they live in an alternate universe.

Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!
Agree

Trumps ass was on the line, just like Obama’s
If the raid was a disaster, the President would take the blame

Just ask Jimmy Carter
rare time we agree. i gave obama credit as president, i do the same for trump. doesn't mean i like either or think either did or is doing a good job, but they got this right.

What is just pathetic is that it seems Trump could not just announce it happened he had to make up parts of the story so that it would be more dramatic sounding. This is what happens when you elect a reality TV star president, reality gets left behind.
and that's what i hate the most about trump. he always has to be the GOOD GUY, the BAD ASS, THE SHIT.

these are the "lies" from him i see - more bragging than sneaky but still adding drama where it's just not needed.

73309551_2550243901679957_2288104442093895680_n.jpg

Trump Said Baghdadi Died ‘Crying,’ But Top Officials Don’t Know Where He Got That

The raid on Baghdadi was successful in spite of Trump - not because of him. In fact, he nearly fucked it up when he ordered troops to vacate and gave Turkey the green light to invade Syria to vanquish the Kurds.
As usual.....Trump has to lie

His “crying and whimpering” claims seemed fake as soon as they left his mouth

Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

I say that realizing the same is true for President Obama.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job.

KenyanBastard never would have given this order. Not a chance.,
Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

MW-HU069_bin_la_MG_20191027110426.jpg

You do realize that bin-Laden and al-Baghdadi were different people, right stupid?

You do realize that both Trump and Obama each gave the order to take each of them out- right stupid?
/——/ Obozo had to be dragged off the golf course and have his arm twisted to take out OBL.
Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Daily Mail Online
/——/ What’s so funny Rightwinger? Can’t refute my post?

Not really, it's not like any other president wouldn't have given the same order.

Then there the fact that this guy has been killed a couple of times before and it's never stuck so who knows if he's really gone or not. Could be a look alike, could be a body double, or maybe he used to be named Kenny McCormick before he got his current job.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You do realize that bin-Laden and al-Baghdadi were different people, right stupid?

You do realize that both Trump and Obama each gave the order to take each of them out- right stupid?
/——/ Obozo had to be dragged off the golf course and have his arm twisted to take out OBL.
Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Daily Mail Online
Obama waited until he had assurance that bin Laden was at the compound. At the time, it was not clear
As it was, one helicopter crashed on the wall. If it’s occupants had been killed, Obama would have taken the blame.

Instead, Obama gets credit
Just like Trump

Please explain your answer.
Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
yep. found the tweet.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

he can't live by his own standards. one of the irritating things i find about liberals but here is trump doing the same.
/——-/ When did Trump day he personally shot Bagdaddy or however you spell his name?

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Obama waited until he had assurance that bin Laden was at the compound. At the time, it was not clear
As it was, one helicopter crashed on the wall. If it’s occupants had been killed, Obama would have taken the blame.

Just like Trump
/——-/ Obozo, like Clintooon first considered the political optics of taking out OBL, then national security.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just like Trump
/——-/ Obozo, like Clintooon first considered the political optics of taking out OBL, then national security.
Just like Trump did as well. They are all alike

Please explain your answer.
Trump once tweeted, Quit saying Obama killed Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. The same should apply here, and it came from Trump.
yep. found the tweet.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

he can't live by his own standards. one of the irritating things i find about liberals but here is trump doing the same.
/——-/ When did Trump day he personally shot Bagdaddy or however you spell his name?
when did obama say he shot bin laden?

trump said obama shouldn't be getting any credit and now he's out there dancing around like someone shoved a roll of quarters up his ass and said GO.

this "nitpicking" is the same the right yells at the left for, and for good reason. yet when "their" side does it too, suddenly it's not the same.

gets so very old.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just like Trump
it's a crap shoot. you do all the research you can and make your move when you feel it gives you the best chance for success. obama's team took out bin laden, trumps team took out this guy.

dunno why people gotta put their pompoms in the air and wave around like only their side got it right.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

/——/ What’s so funny Rightwinger? Can’t refute my post?
Fake news = Daily Mail

Show us, please.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Remember the binladen raid.

Yeah, never.
icon_rolleyes.gif

4ab.gif

Forum List

Back