Should General Flynn get a pardon?

Should Trump pardon General Flynn?

• Yes

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
The above kooks will sing a different tune when Flynn gives the jury the testimony to put their darling Trump into prison.
AnyDayMadcow.png

Flynn went before as Judge for sentencing (a very light sentence recommended by Mueller because of Flynn's cooperation)

Remember that? Trumpers were SURE that the Judge was going to let Flynn off really light and jump all over Mueller.

Remember? The Judge looked at the unredacted statement of guilt and FREAKED THE FUCK OUT

Whatever he saw...had that judge talking about TREASON

And Trumpers want this criminal traitor pardoned.

Of course

Absolutely! General Flynn is a true Patriot! :clap2::clap2:

I voted yes, of course.

Flynn should be pardoned and hired back.

To be honest ... I would not be opposed to it. He has suffered enough.

What he did is pretty minor, all things considered.

WTF. What has happened to my country...

Maybe it believes in second chances. Other than yell lock her up and tell some fibs, he didn't really do anything wrong.

He also spent most of his life serving his country and was now bankrupted with legal fees and actually, when the Federal government wants to take you down .... you will file a plea deal after you can no longer afford representation and dont want to see your wife left with nothing. The Federal government on the other hand has no limit of taxpayer funds.

General Flynn was setup. He was not advised to have a lawyer present. He was charged with lying to the FBI even though the FBI agents doing the interview didn't think he lied.
Mueller releases key documents of FBI interview with Michael Flynn

Considering the general's distinguished career, and the fact that his finances are in shambles over a nothingberger, should Trump pardon him and re-hire him?
WOW!!!!

I guess facts and reality are totally void in your fantasy world. Flynn has admitted in his own words coming out of his own mouth that that he was not entrapped by the FBI and that he knew he was lying to the FBI.

Sullivan asked if he wished “to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?”

“No, your honor,” Flynn said. “I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime.”

Sullivan also asked Flynn if he “believed that he was entrapped by the FBI,” and he said “no,” through his attorney.

AHAHAH!!!!! This could be the stupidest post in message board history. I guess in your wingnut fantasy land facts don't matter and you can make up anything you want, especially when Flynn openly admitted he knew he was lying.

The funniest part is that Flynn is a scared little bitch that had to rat like a bitch. Martha Stewart didn't rat she shut her mouth and did her time. Monica Lewinsky was pressed by the FBI to rat Bill Clinton out, but she stood strong. BUT big bad Gen Flynn, he got scared and ratted like a pussy. Funny how Martha Stewart is more gangsta than Flynn, but we already know that republicans are pussies

Martha was way richer than Flynn and Lewinsky wasn't in any legal danger. Flynn plead guilty because he was going broke and destroying his family in the process. It had nothing to do with being a "pussy".
What is it with the right and the facts???? You just make up facts as you go along. The OP falsely tries to claim that Flynn was set up and didn't lie when Flynn openly admits that he did lie and was not entrapped.

Monica Lewinsky was in real legal danger as she completely lied on an affidavit and the FBI was going to charge her with a felony. They tried to get her to rat on Bill and she didn't, because she's not a little bitch like Gen Flynn.

Flynn plead guilty and agreed to rat, because he was a scared little pussy. Flynn is a rat, plain and simple. A weak scared little pussy, a common theme in the GOP. Like I said, it's funny that Martha Stewart can keep her mouth shut and do her time, but big bad Gen Flynn got scared and had to rat, like a bitch.

They were not going to charge Lewinsky with jack. Stop huffing paint for 5 seconds and come back down to planet Earth.

You can think whatever you want about Flynn; I don't give a damn about him, but I wouldn't care if he was pardoned either.
AHAHAHA!!

Wow you have made a nice fantasy land for yourself Johnny boy. I guess in your fantasy land facts don't matter, but here on planet earth we have these little things called facts...

The Day Monica Lewinsky Beat the Feds' Shakedown
Monica's 27-year jail term threat

“I could go to jail for 27 years,” Lewinsky remembered. “They were going to charge me with perjury and obstruction of justice and subornation of perjury and witness tampering and something else.”

The prosecutor and the agents informed her there was only one way for her to escape more years in prison than she had been alive.

“They told me they wanted me to cooperate. I asked them what cooperating meant, entailed, and they told me that... I’d have to agree to be debriefed and that I’d have to place calls or wear a wire," Lewinsky said.

“And then I said, ‘Well, I’m letting you know that I’m leaning towards not cooperating….’” she remembered.

The prosecutor responded with another threat.

“And so then they told me that I should know that they were planning to prosecute my mom,” she later testified.

Lewinsky remained adamant about not cooperating.

As Lewinsky now again recedes from public attention, we can think of the Woman in Blue as a figure of loyalty in an age of rats.

Well that was easy... I know facts, they suck, they always destroy your fantasy arguments. Funny how Monica Lewinsky was able to stand up to the Feds, but big tough Gen Flynn, rolled over like a pussy, and ratted like a bitch. Or really just like a typical republican AHAHAAH!!!!

General Flynn was setup. He was not advised to have a lawyer present. He was charged with lying to the FBI even though the FBI agents doing the interview didn't think he lied.

Considering the general's distinguished career, and the fact that his finances are in shambles over a nothingberger, should Trump pardon him and re-hire him?
WOW!!!!

I guess facts and reality are totally void in your fantasy world. Flynn has admitted in his own words coming out of his own mouth that that he was not entrapped by the FBI and that he knew he was lying to the FBI.

Sullivan asked if he wished “to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?”

Sullivan also asked Flynn if he “believed that he was entrapped by the FBI,” and he said “no,” through his attorney.

AHAHAH!!!!! This could be the stupidest post in message board history. I guess in your wingnut fantasy land facts don't matter and you can make up anything you want, especially when Flynn openly admitted he knew he was lying.

The funniest part is that Flynn is a scared little bitch that had to rat like a bitch. Martha Stewart didn't rat she shut her mouth and did her time. Monica Lewinsky was pressed by the FBI to rat Bill Clinton out, but she stood strong. BUT big bad Gen Flynn, he got scared and ratted like a pussy. Funny how Martha Stewart is more gangsta than Flynn, but we already know that republicans are pussies

Martha was way richer than Flynn and Lewinsky wasn't in any legal danger. Flynn plead guilty because he was going broke and destroying his family in the process. It had nothing to do with being a "pussy".
What is it with the right and the facts???? You just make up facts as you go along. The OP falsely tries to claim that Flynn was set up and didn't lie when Flynn openly admits that he did lie and was not entrapped.

Monica Lewinsky was in real legal danger as she completely lied on an affidavit and the FBI was going to charge her with a felony. They tried to get her to rat on Bill and she didn't, because she's not a little bitch like Gen Flynn.

Flynn plead guilty and agreed to rat, because he was a scared little pussy. Flynn is a rat, plain and simple. A weak scared little pussy, a common theme in the GOP. Like I said, it's funny that Martha Stewart can keep her mouth shut and do her time, but big bad Gen Flynn got scared and had to rat, like a bitch.

They were not going to charge Lewinsky with jack. Stop huffing paint for 5 seconds and come back down to planet Earth.

You can think whatever you want about Flynn; I don't give a damn about him, but I wouldn't care if he was pardoned either.
AHAHAHA!!

Wow you have made a nice fantasy land for yourself Johnny boy. I guess in your fantasy land facts don't matter, but here on planet earth we have these little things called facts...

“I could go to jail for 27 years,” Lewinsky remembered. “They were going to charge me with perjury and obstruction of justice and subornation of perjury and witness tampering and something else.”

The prosecutor and the agents informed her there was only one way for her to escape more years in prison than she had been alive.

“They told me they wanted me to cooperate. I asked them what cooperating meant, entailed, and they told me that... I’d have to agree to be debriefed and that I’d have to place calls or wear a wire," Lewinsky said.

“And then I said, ‘Well, I’m letting you know that I’m leaning towards not cooperating….’” she remembered.

“And so then they told me that I should know that they were planning to prosecute my mom,” she later testified.

As Lewinsky now again recedes from public attention, we can think of the Woman in Blue as a figure of loyalty in an age of rats.

Well that was easy... I know facts, they suck, they always destroy your fantasy arguments. Funny how Monica Lewinsky was able to stand up to the Feds, but big tough Gen Flynn, rolled over like a pussy, and ratted like a bitch. Or really just like a typical republican AHAHAAH!!!!

Police (and prosecutors) say a lot of things, don't they? You come across as someone who's never had to deal with them before. You think like a pussy, too. Lol.

The judge asked if what Flynn did was treason.

I suspect he won't be getting a pardon.

Flynn went before as Judge for sentencing (a very light sentence recommended by Mueller because of Flynn's cooperation)

Remember that? Trumpers were SURE that the Judge was going to let Flynn off really light and jump all over Mueller.

Remember? The Judge looked at the unredacted statement of guilt and FREAKED THE FUCK OUT

Of course

I voted yes, of course.

Maybe it believes in second chances. Other than yell lock her up and tell some fibs, he didn't really do anything wrong.

He also spent most of his life serving his country and was now bankrupted with legal fees and actually, when the Federal government wants to take you down .... you will file a plea deal after you can no longer afford representation and dont want to see your wife left with nothing. The Federal government on the other hand has no limit of taxpayer funds.

Nice excuses but that's not true, and there are no facts to support your fantasy land. Big tough Gen Flynn rats like a republican pussy, while Martha Stewart and Monica Lewinsky stand strong, keep their mouths shut, and don't rat. Martha and Monica are tougher than Gen Flynn a little bitch.

Of course

I voted yes, of course.

Nice excuses but that's not true, and there are no facts to support your fantasy land. Big tough Gen Flynn rats like a republican pussy, while Martha Stewart and Monica Lewinsky stand strong, keep their mouths shut, and don't rat. Martha and Monica are tougher than Gen Flynn a little bitch.

You have an incredibly small and underdeveloped brain. I feel sorry for you.

WOW!!!!

AHAHAHA!!

Police (and prosecutors) say a lot of things, don't they? You come across as someone who's never had to deal with them before. You think like a pussy, too. Lol.
First off you don't know anything about me. Second you have been proven wrong again and again in this thread so maybe you should just walk away because you have totally embarrassed yourself and you look stupid. If you want to keep on flailing and getting crushed by the facts by all means continue.

You keep defending Flynn for being a rat and a pussy, you're probably a little rat bitch too, just like Flynn.

Of course

I voted yes, of course.

Yea says the guy who just got proven completely and unequivocally wrong by the facts. WHat else can you say though...

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser

-socrates

Why hasn’t he been sentenced yet?

Yea says the guy who just got proven completely and unequivocally wrong by the facts. WHat else can you say though...

-socrates

Except I said they were never going to prosecute her. Guess what? It never happened. By your own source, it NEVER HAPPENED!!

This is what happens when brain-damaged degenerates get their shit-stained paws on a mouse and keyboard, folks.

-socrates

Except I said they were never going to prosecute her. Guess what? It never happened. By your own source, it NEVER HAPPENED!!

This is what happens when brain-damaged degenerates get their shit-stained paws on a mouse and keyboard, folks.

You said this:
Martha was way richer than Flynn and Lewinsky wasn't in any legal danger.

When she was in clear legal danger and if you would've actually read the links I posted then you would know that they granted her full immunity for her grand jury testimony. So yes keep on living in your little fantasy land void of facts. This is pretty funny now how you have jumped around changing your narrative as you are continuously proven wrong!! Maybe you should actually read the links I provided so you don't continue to make a fool out of yourself... You might have set the record for the most repeatedly incorrect person in the history of usmessageboard.com. This shit's not too difficult, why are you having such a hard time with it? AHAHAAHA!!!!!!!

-socrates

You said this:

When she was in clear legal danger and if you would've actually read the links I posted then you would know that they granted her full immunity for her grand jury testimony. So yes keep on living in your little fantasy land void of facts. This is pretty funny now how you have jumped around changing your narrative as you are continuously proven wrong!! Maybe you should actually read the links I provided so you don't continue to make a fool out of yourself... You might have set the record for the most repeatedly incorrect person in the history of usmessageboard.com. This shit's not too difficult, why are you having such a hard time with it? AHAHAAHA!!!!!!!

Yes, that's what it was. Lmao. You really don't understand how the police work at all, do you? That's okay. You clearly have a learning disorder. Life's not fair, I guess.

-socrates

You said this:

Yes, that's what it was. Lmao. You really don't understand how the police work at all, do you? That's okay. You clearly have a learning disorder. That's too bad.
Yes keep babbling on as you have been repeatedly proven wrong and look stupid. All you can do is toss around childish insults as everything you have said has blown up. Clearly you don't understand anything about any of this as Monica was facing serious charges because she lied in her affidavit.

"They were going to charge me with perjury and obstruction of justice and subornation of perjury and witness tampering and something else.”

"We, as counsel for Monica Lewinsky, have reached an agreement today that for her full and truthful testimony she will receive transactional immunity for this case," Cacheris said.

Transactional immunity is an unusually broad form of immunity, shielding a witness from prosecution for virtually any crime related to the investigation. Far more common is "use immunity," under which a prosecutor agrees only not to use a witness' own testimony against her.

Clearly you have no clue how the legal system works as you have been wrong about everything you have posted on this subject. The FBI pressed Monica to rat on Bill, and wear a wire etc, she didn't and she told them to piss off, then they granted her immunity from prosecution for her grand jury testimony... It's not that complicated, but for some reason you don't seem to be able to understand it. You have totally embarrassed yourself and you look completely foolish. A 10 year old can comprehend this, but for some reason you seem to be having serious problems with it...

So again, Monica stood up to the FBI while Flynn rolled over and ratted like the typical republican pussy. This was too easy, I wonder what you do when you are confronted with something that is actually challenging??

-socrates

You said this:

Yes, that's what it was. Lmao. You really don't understand how the police work at all, do you? That's okay. You clearly have a learning disorder. That's too bad.
Yes keep babbling on as you have been repeatedly proven wrong and look stupid. All you can do is toss around childish insults as everything you have said has blown up. Clearly you don't understand anything about any of this as Monica was facing serious charges because she lied in her affidavit.

"They were going to charge me with perjury and obstruction of justice and subornation of perjury and witness tampering and something else.”

"We, as counsel for Monica Lewinsky, have reached an agreement today that for her full and truthful testimony she will receive transactional immunity for this case," Cacheris said.

Transactional immunity is an unusually broad form of immunity, shielding a witness from prosecution for virtually any crime related to the investigation. Far more common is "use immunity," under which a prosecutor agrees only not to use a witness' own testimony against her.

Clearly you have no clue how the legal system works as you have been wrong about everything you have posted on this subject. The FBI pressed Monica to rat on Bill, and wear a wire etc, she didn't and she told them to piss off, then they granted her immunity from prosecution for her grand jury testimony... It's not that complicated, but for some reason you don't seem to be able to understand it. You have totally embarrassed yourself and you look completely foolish. A 10 year old can comprehend this, but for some reason you seem to be having serious problems with it...

So again, Monica stood up to the FBI while Flynn rolled over and ratted like the typical republican pussy. This was too easy, I wonder what you do when you are confronted with something that is actually challenging??

Totally embarrassed myself? To who? You? I don't give a fuck about some retards on the internet.

They were not going to prosecute Monica Lewinsky. She was a small fry and not worth the effort or bad publicity. They were interested in Bill; the media was interested in Monica. Police threaten and lie to people all the goddamn time. And as you say, she did testify, so how exactly is that supporting your argument? You contradict yourself in a single post and then come in here talking about embarrassment? Sit down kid, and strap the helmet back on.

Not to mention how it has absolutely nothing to do with Flynn.

Last edited:

-socrates

You said this:

Totally embarrassed myself? To who? You? I don't give a fuck about some retards on the internet.

They were not going to prosecute Monica Lewinsky. She was a small fry and not worth the effort or bad publicity. They were interested in Bill; the media was interested in Monica. Police threaten and lie to people all the goddamn time. And as you say, she did testify, so how exactly is that supporting your argument? You contradict yourself in a single post and then come in here talking about embarrassment? Sit down kid, and put the helmet back on.

Not to mention how it has absolutely nothing to do with Flynn.
Wow you really are stupid and don't seem to understand simple concepts in our justice system!!! Did you pass 10th grade? Maybe you went to one of those failing schools in Alabama that I have heard about!!! I guess I have to explain it to you in the simplest forms because you know nothing about law and the police. You see there's this thing called a grand jury, look up what it means because you clearly have no clue. Monica testified before the grand jury and received immunity, if you don't do that you get charged with contempt of court. If she didn't do that she would have been charged with the whole slew of crimes she committed. Duhhh, freakin moron. Before that happened the FBI tried to scare and intimidate her into ratting on Bill and wearing a wire and cooperating against him. All this was before the case broke. She wasn't scared like Flynn so she told the FBI to piss off.

Flynn got arrested for all the crimes that he fully and knowingly committed (as he later admitted he committed those crimes) Flynn did the opposite of Monica and got scared like a little pussy, like a republican... Big tough Flynn ratted on everyone because he's a little bitch, as it's common knowledge that he ratted... Duhhh freakin moron...

So there ya have it Einstein, a tale of 2 criminals, big tough Flynn who got scared and ratted, and little 24 year old Monica Lewinsky who didn't get scared and didn't rat.

I'm tired of schooling you, this is stupid and I have never seen somebody have so much trouble comprehending such simple concepts... Really you just dug yourself into a hole and didn't want to admit your mistake so you then made the situation even worse for yourself, looking even stupider. You can have the last word if you want, but by now you look pretty fucking retarded you dumb mothafucker. AHAHAHAAHA!!! Wow the GOP really has a skills gap I guess, freakin moron.

no pardons for anyone except Roger Stone! DRAIN THAT SWAMP, BABY!

Flynn lied, people died.

Kushner wanted a secure communications network from Russia, let's not forget! he should be prosecuted!

Forum List

Back