Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

[
Religion creates wonderful charities and organizations.

And jihad, and covering up of priest child molestation and war...
Muslims are supported by Democrats, Catholics like Nancy Pelosi, and warmongers like Hillary and Obama.

:iyfyus.jpg:

And Pentecostals support Trumpie....and I don't mean that in a good way.

Right wing loonies are right wing loonies regardless of the religious flag they fly. Black Matter never lies.

Regards
DL

No. Now send me 20 bucks for your ultimate redemption and everlasting salvation in the arms of the Lord.

Cash is preferred.

How is that different than States hawking lotto tickets?

Just replace salvation with millions of dollars.

They do not lie about the odds. Religions do.

Regards
DL

As i said before since we can't prove or disprove anything any religion claims, how can a lie be determined?

By questioning the liar.

Truth can be proven. Lies cannot be.

When the first thing a clergy learns is that God is unknowable and unfathomable and works in mysterious ways, and then his teacher starts reaming of all he know of the unknowable and all that he fathoms of the unfathomable, only the really foolish and gullible will not recognize that he is being lied to.

Regards
DL

Actually once you know the truth the lies show themselves.

Religion has done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility.

Pffft.

Educate yourself and try talking out of your mouth for a change.

Then again, a troll like you and your crap one liners has become quite good at doing my work of discrediting your religion.

I wonder how long before people you are an atheist working your own way to kill Christianity.

Keep up the good work and just because I ignore you, there are many fish here that your trolling will catch.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

Even me when you give me the right opening.

Regards
Atheist
Religion teaches accountability and responsibility.

fraud laws - Google Search

Fraud is a broad term that refers to a variety of offenses involving dishonesty or "fraudulent acts". In essence, fraud is the intentional deception of a person or entity by another made for monetary or personal gain. Fraud offenses always include some sort of false statement, misrepresentation, or deceitful conduct.

Most governments and countries have fraud laws of some kinds. They generally interfere with religious fraudsters only when physical harm is being done to our gullible citizens yet ignore the monetary theft that the fraudsters fleece from their victims. Prosperity ministries are the most flagrant of these immoral religions, but all religions based on demonstrable lies would be included in this question.

Our governments are quite good at acting against obvious fraudsters yet seem reluctant to protect our more gullible citizens when it comes down to religions.

Religions, to me, get a free pass to lie and steal all they can from victims, especially the older citizens even when governments know about the fraud.

I begin to see the inaction of governments on these religious fraudsters as a dereliction of duty.

Do you?

Regards
DL
Any other country has regulated religions.
America doesn't.

France is leading in this just as they did with their French Revolution.

They led the way to help usher in Democracy and are leading the way in helping to usher in intelligent control of religions.

Religions, like governments, are tool of our oligarch owners but the French have their oligarchs paying for secular control of the country and putting religions where they belong. Beneath under secular law and their governments.

In the U.S. the religious are wagging your government tail instead of your government wagging religious tails.

All the while spouting off about separation of church and state.

Regards
DL
In America the government should fear it's citizens....not the citizens fear the government.
That's why this is America.

That was the way. It no longer is.

Your American Dream has turned into a nightmare.

Now if good old John Wayne's attitude had not died were still around and cowards still had a moral sense, I would love you guys the way I used to.

You are letting the whole world down and putting world wide democracy in jeopardy.

Regards
DL

Yeah.....Fuck You.

This picture used to hang in my team room at 5th SFGroup back when I was on an ODA.

green-berets-john-wayne.jpg

I don't need a dirbag like you telling me about what this country is supposed to be like.

No. Now send me 20 bucks for your ultimate redemption and everlasting salvation in the arms of the Lord.

Cash is preferred.

I'm not offering odds or a cash payout. Just send me your money on blind faith that it will lead to you being cradled in the Loving arms of Our Lord for Eternity (after you die of course and can no longer send me money!) Did I say 20 dollars? I mean 20 dollars a week........

20 a week is more like people keeping their gym membership open when they never go.

Is it too much to ask for a healthy Soul and Glorious Afterlife?

I'd be happy with knowing which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Fraud is a broad term that refers to a variety of offenses involving dishonesty or "fraudulent acts". In essence, fraud is the intentional deception of a person or entity by another made for monetary or personal gain. Fraud offenses always include some sort of false statement, misrepresentation, or deceitful conduct.

Most governments and countries have fraud laws of some kinds. They generally interfere with religious fraudsters only when physical harm is being done to our gullible citizens yet ignore the monetary theft that the fraudsters fleece from their victims. Prosperity ministries are the most flagrant of these immoral religions, but all religions based on demonstrable lies would be included in this question.

Our governments are quite good at acting against obvious fraudsters yet seem reluctant to protect our more gullible citizens when it comes down to religions.

Religions, to me, get a free pass to lie and steal all they can from victims, especially the older citizens even when governments know about the fraud.

I begin to see the inaction of governments on these religious fraudsters as a dereliction of duty.

Do you?

Regards
DL
America doesn't.

They led the way to help usher in Democracy and are leading the way in helping to usher in intelligent control of religions.

Religions, like governments, are tool of our oligarch owners but the French have their oligarchs paying for secular control of the country and putting religions where they belong. Beneath under secular law and their governments.

In the U.S. the religious are wagging your government tail instead of your government wagging religious tails.

Regards
DL
In America the government should fear it's citizens....not the citizens fear the government.

Now if good old John Wayne's attitude had not died were still around and cowards still had a moral sense, I would love you guys the way I used to.

You are letting the whole world down and putting world wide democracy in jeopardy.

Regards
DL

Yeah.....Fuck You.

This picture used to hang in my team room at 5th SFGroup back when I was on an ODA.

I don't need a dirbag like you telling me about what this country is supposed to be like.

Do you kiss your wife with that filthy mouth.

Are your ears as fithty? If not listen to the truth.

Regards
DL

Do you?

Regards
DL

Government can only get involved in actual fraud, regardless of the source.

Selling people hope and dreams could never be made illegal, if so progressives would all be in prison.

If all that lying for money that religions do is not fraud to you then look at how fraud is described again for the first time.

Regards
DL

Considering no one knows what happens after we die for a fact, how can anything they claim be considered a lie?

Your own question answers itself.

Considering no one knows what happens after we die for a fact, how can anything said of the after life that is not a lie?

Regards
DL

To prove a lie, one first has to know the truth. Since no one knows the truth, a lie cannot be proven.

At best anything can be called a guess, educated or not, but it cannot be considered a lie to guess about it.
Actually a truly born-again Christian does know the truth.
We have had a long list of bad Christians thrown at us by liberals.
We shouldn't have to answer for them anymore than a Muslim should have to answer for an Islamic Terrorist.

In that by any objective measure religion has been a force for good.

hhhmmm....Nah, I think on the whole it has been very destructive. I think at the outset, when the parameters were set by the Jews - 10 commandments and all that - it was good. But since then it is has gone downhill. The examples of religion overstepping its boudns are endless. You could argue the priests and Mother Teresa's of the world have evened things out, and they might have.
Religion promotes the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness, humility, chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience and kindness.

Sure, while not practicing what they preach.

Your Christian nation has the worst crime, jail and abortion stats in the world and that is what being a Christian country has led you to.

Keep promoting Christianity, but only if you wish to continue with such horrible stats.

Your population have really taken to heart your Exsultet hymn that calls Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary.

You guys all act like Adam and all your Protestants also follow these great words.

“Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” Martin Luther

You have taken the first to heart and ignore the rest.

Regards
DL

This is where you are wrong again. Nations are not "christian" or any other religion. People are Christians, not nations.

Correct, and you Americans are the wrong kind when the markers for evil are looked at. Like Jail, crime and abortion.

You are not the United States, you are the dis-united states.

Please built your wall on the Northern Border. Please.

That or revert to what you were so we can love you again instead of laughing at you.

Regards
DL

America doesn't.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yeah.....Fuck You.

Do you kiss your wife with that filthy mouth.

Are your ears as fithty? If not listen to the truth.

Regards
DL

Not as much as I used to......but then again she swears more than I do.
And the phrase is "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

hhhmmm....Nah, I think on the whole it has been very destructive. I think at the outset, when the parameters were set by the Jews - 10 commandments and all that - it was good. But since then it is has gone downhill. The examples of religion overstepping its boudns are endless. You could argue the priests and Mother Teresa's of the world have evened things out, and they might have.
Religion promotes the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness, humility, chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience and kindness.

Sure, while not practicing what they preach.

Your Christian nation has the worst crime, jail and abortion stats in the world and that is what being a Christian country has led you to.

Keep promoting Christianity, but only if you wish to continue with such horrible stats.

Your population have really taken to heart your Exsultet hymn that calls Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary.

You guys all act like Adam and all your Protestants also follow these great words.

“Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” Martin Luther

You have taken the first to heart and ignore the rest.

Regards
DL

This is where you are wrong again. Nations are not "christian" or any other religion. People are Christians, not nations.

Correct, and you Americans are the wrong kind when the markers for evil are looked at. Like Jail, crime and abortion.

You are not the United States, you are the dis-united states.

Please built your wall on the Northern Border. Please.

Regards
DL
Thanks for the useless input, Great As Islam.

[
Religion creates wonderful charities and organizations.

And jihad, and covering up of priest child molestation and war...
Muslims are supported by Democrats, Catholics like Nancy Pelosi, and warmongers like Hillary and Obama.

:iyfyus.jpg:

And Pentecostals support Trumpie....and I don't mean that in a good way.

Right wing loonies are right wing loonies regardless of the religious flag they fly. Black Matter never lies.

Regards
DL

No....it's BlackLiesMatter.

Do you?

Regards
DL

Problem is the main religions would get done too.

Government can only get involved in actual fraud, regardless of the source.

Selling people hope and dreams could never be made illegal, if so progressives would all be in prison.

If all that lying for money that religions do is not fraud to you then look at how fraud is described again for the first time.

Regards
DL

Considering no one knows what happens after we die for a fact, how can anything they claim be considered a lie?

Your own question answers itself.

Considering no one knows what happens after we die for a fact, how can anything said of the after life that is not a lie?

Regards
DL

To prove a lie, one first has to know the truth. Since no one knows the truth, a lie cannot be proven.

At best anything can be called a guess, educated or not, but it cannot be considered a lie to guess about it.
Actually a truly born-again Christian does know the truth.
We have had a long list of bad Christians thrown at us by liberals.
We shouldn't have to answer for them anymore than a Muslim should have to answer for an Islamic Terrorist.

They think they know the truth, that's why it's called faith and not fact.

It's why faith takes more effort than just being shown something.

Cash is preferred.

I'm not offering odds or a cash payout. Just send me your money on blind faith that it will lead to you being cradled in the Loving arms of Our Lord for Eternity (after you die of course and can no longer send me money!) Did I say 20 dollars? I mean 20 dollars a week........

20 a week is more like people keeping their gym membership open when they never go.

The Chicken. Yoar welcome.

The actual chicken or some feral proto-chicken?

I think there are a lot of good people doing lots of good things involved in Churches. However I also think there are few bad people(relative to the good people) who do a lot of bad things. Does it equal out? I don't know. I do know we're all equal in the end.

Do you?

Regards
DL
Just keep your hands off the great pumpkin.

Only if his clergy are not the same type of liars and thieves that the mainstream religions have.

Regards
DL

Saint Linus Van Pelt was no liar.

I'm afraid you have me at a loss buddy. Please elucidate.

Regards
DL

It a cultural thing Jerry Lewis He's not.

Last edited:

There's a theory that there are no transitional fossils because when a new species is created you can't tell it is a new species until it had grown up. So the transition was the chicken itself so to speak.

There's a theory that there are no transitional fossils because when a new species is created you can't tell it is a new species until it had grown up. So the transition was the chicken itself so to speak.

So the proto chicken begat a chicken in a proto chicken egg, so the actual chicken was born from a proto-chicken egg, and not a chicken egg.

How can we get crossing roads involved in this?

Do you?

Regards
DL
Just keep your hands off the great pumpkin.

Only if his clergy are not the same type of liars and thieves that the mainstream religions have.

Regards
DL

Saint Linus Van Pelt was no liar.

I'm afraid you have me at a loss buddy. Please elucidate.

Regards
DL
You mean hallucinate right?

Ahh now your talking real religion.

Peyote: The Divine Messenger

Cash is preferred.

Whichever one lit their cigarette first!

Forum List

Back