🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

and i think the black man loves all that meat.....nothing to be ashamed of,just personal preference.....
I'm sure there are some Black and white guys that love overweight women. Your contention that all Black men like overweight women is amusing besides being wrong. Again its all speculative. White men generally like emaciated women so whats normal to a Black guy may be fat to a white guy.
i work with 5 black guys.....i have gotten high after work with all of them.....all 5 of them told me black men like women with meat on their bones and like fat asses....and this is the kind of fat girls they described....

i threw this one ^^ in to be a smartass.....
Sounds like you hang out with losers whos only joy in life is getting high after work and dating over weight women. I dont know any Black guys that like overweight women. I'm going to guess I know a lot more Black guys than you do. This is what your friends probably meant by a (phat) fat ass.

tumblr_m8z23vDzWx1rqh6xjo1_500.jpg

why do black men feel black women are inferior and don't want to date them?

Some mean
You'd have to ask a Black guy that feels like that to be sure. Personally there is nothing on earth or in heaven more beautiful than Black women.

I agree that there are some very attractive black women out there.

The light skinned ones anyway

I'm sure there are some Black and white guys that love overweight women. Your contention that all Black men like overweight women is amusing besides being wrong. Again its all speculative. White men generally like emaciated women so whats normal to a Black guy may be fat to a white guy.
i work with 5 black guys.....i have gotten high after work with all of them.....all 5 of them told me black men like women with meat on their bones and like fat asses....and this is the kind of fat girls they described....

Sounds like you hang out with losers whos only joy in life is getting high after work and dating over weight women. I dont know any Black guys that like overweight women. I'm going to guess I know a lot more Black guys than you do. This is what your friends probably meant by a (phat) fat ass.

Some mean
You'd have to ask a Black guy that feels like that to be sure. Personally there is nothing on earth or in heaven more beautiful than Black women.

Nothing better than chocolate. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. The best thing about being Black is you have every conceivable skin tone to choose from all in your own race.

tumblr_m745t8lEds1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my3nbptswL1qlv2xio1_500.jpg

Some mean

Nothing better than chocolate. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. The best thing about being Black is you have every conceivable skin tone to choose from all in your own race.

Eh, personal preference. I don't find the real dark women attractive.

I married a blonde hair blue eyed girl anyway, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty of the two women you posted.

Some mean

Eh, personal preference. I don't find the real dark women attractive.

I married a blonde hair blue eyed girl anyway, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty of the two women you posted.

Must be. I've tried plenty of blonde blue eyed women and I just don't find them them attractive enough to keep me interested for long. I finally just gave up dating them unless it was strictly a booty call. In the dark there is not much of a problem. I didnt want to be unfair and get into an actual relationship. The darker women like East Indian, Latinas, Sicilians, Dark Asians etc are more to my liking .

Last edited:
Black guys love fat white chicks....
Right?
Other way around. White chicks, fat or otherwise, love Black guys.
and i think the black man loves all that meat.....nothing to be ashamed of,just personal preference.....

yea they are losers....they are real...you are a loser who's claim to fame is you may be the top poster here this month....after your bullshit about how wealthy you are....i think i will go with some real black guys and what they say....

Other way around. White chicks, fat or otherwise, love Black guys.

yea they are losers....they are real...you are a loser who's claim to fame is you may be the top poster here this month....after your bullshit about how wealthy you are....i think i will go with some real black guys and what they say....
Sorry I hurt your feelings. I dont want a claim to fame. Thats for insecure guys like you. Its amazing how intimidated you are about my wealth. You still upset about that? If those Black guys like overweight women they dont represent all Black men. I have talked to 5 real white guys that admitted to having sex with real cows. Are you saying thats what all white guys like to do?

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I dont want a claim to fame. Thats for insecure guys like you. Its amazing how intimidated you are about my wealth. You still upset about that? If those Black guys like overweight women they dont represent all Black men. I have talked to 5 real white guys that admitted to having sex with real cows. Are you saying thats what all white guys like to do?
you hurt my feelings?....i think some REAL black guys hurt yours.....and hey dumbass as far as your supposed wealth?.....no one ever told you?.....you can be anything on a message board....you can even be a guy who spends all day sitting on his fat ass trying to be the no. 1 poster,while "claiming" to own 3 businesses and is very wealthy.....

Last edited:
Why do you guys seem to think fat chicks need your help in finding people to date.... as in "force" guys to date us....

I dont think I have ever had to force anyone to date me lol.
Interesting. It sounds like you're saying that the suggestion that guys won't go out with fat girls unless they're forced to isn't true, and a law requiring them to would actually be more insulting than helpful. Hmmm

you hurt my feelings?....i think some REAL black guys hurt yours.....and hey dumbass as far as your supposed wealth?.....no one ever told you?.....you can be anything on a message board....you can even be a guy who spends all day sitting on his fat ass trying to be the no. 1 poster,while "claiming" to own 3 businesses and is very wealthy.....
Its pretty evident you are raw with emotion and sensitive. No one was tallking about my economics until you just brought it up. The fact that you have brought it up is a clear indicator of your hurt feelings. The fact you feel as if me being the number 1 poster is a sign of trying is also amusing. I was not aware of it until you told me. Are your feeling hurt over that too? I'll gladly start posting less so you can get the title.

Its pretty evident you are raw with emotion and sensitive. No one was tallking about my economics until you just brought it up. The fact that you have brought it up is a clear indicator of your hurt feelings. The fact you feel as if me being the number 1 poster is a sign of trying is also amusing. I was not aware of it until you told me. Are your feeling hurt over that too? I'll gladly start posting less so you can get the title.
sure you were not aware of how many posts you have.....get a life....you should be embarrassed for having that many in a month .....and far as your so called wealth?....you brought it up so many times in that one thread it was getting ridiculous ....like i said dipshit....you can be anything you want on a message board......

sure you were not aware of how many posts you have.....get a life....you should be embarrassed for having that many in a month .....and far as your so called wealth?....you brought it up so many times in that one thread it was getting ridiculous ....like i said dipshit....you can be anything you want on a message board......
Why does it bother you I post more than you do? Exactly why should I be embarrassed? We were talking about wealth in that thread so thats why I brought it up. Why are you threatened over that? You should be embarrassed your butt hurt is on display and it bothered you so much you brought it to this thread. Let it go son. My wealth does nothing to take away from you. If you are broke then blame that on your lack of effort and stop whining about my success.

Why do you guys seem to think fat chicks need your help in finding people to date.... as in "force" guys to date us....

I dont think I have ever had to force anyone to date me lol.
Interesting. It sounds like you're saying that the suggestion that guys won't go out with fat girls unless they're forced to isn't true, and a law requiring them to would actually be more insulting than helpful. Hmmm

Well, would a law forcing people to date you be insulting?

Some mean

Well, I think that both of those women are really gorgeous. However, let's not forget that they are airbrushed and edited. :D Professional photos ALWAYS are, and are not a real representation of what a person truly looks like.

Remember in high school when some kids would get their zits zapped out of their yearbook photos? Same thing on a much larger scale. They do that to your whole body, so that no cellulite or imperfections are visible.

I'm not saying that is the case with the ladies above. Obviously they are beautiful women, but just something to keep in mind.

Why does it bother you I post more than you do? Exactly why should I be embarrassed? We were talking about wealth in that thread so thats why I brought it up. Why are you threatened over that? You should be embarrassed your butt hurt is on display and it bothered you so much you brought it to this thread. Let it go son. My wealth does nothing to take away from you. If you are broke then blame that on your lack of effort and stop whining about my success.
oh geezus.....you got to be king of the Bullshitters....here is your diploma....

i wasnt threatened.....you were throwing out shit kind of heavy in that thread....i had to go put my boots on in that one....and i was not whining about your so called "success".....i was just calling the fucking bullshit....and you dont like that....but hey,thats life........

Some mean

Well, I think that both of those women are really gorgeous. However, let's not forget that they are airbrushed and edited. :D Professional photos ALWAYS are, and are not a real representation of what a person truly looks like.

Remember in high school when some kids would get their zits zapped out of their yearbook photos? Same thing on a much larger scale. They do that to your whole body, so that no cellulite or imperfections are visible.

I'm not saying that is the case with the ladies above. Obviously they are beautiful women, but just something to keep in mind.
I would agree but there are plenty of Black women that look like both of those women just walking around on a day to day basis. There is not too much to air brush on Black women because Black guys like women with some substance to them.

oh geezus.....you got to be king of the Bullshitters....here is your diploma....

You avoided my question. Why does it bother you I post more than you and why should I be embarrassed? Also why are you so worried about how much income I make? You arent going to be getting any of it.

i wasnt threatened.....you were throwing out shit kind of heavy in that thread....i had to go put my boots on in that one....and i was not whining about your so called "success".....i was just calling the fucking bullshit....and you dont like that....but hey,thats life........
I dont mind if you call BS. Thats your issue with denial. I'm just curious why you are so threatened you had to bring it to this thread? How stupid do you look calling BS and you dont even know me? :laugh:

Forum List

Back