🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

I think you'd be surprised. I was in Vegas one year when ComicCon was held there, it was amazing how many HOT women were in attendance.

The cutest girls from Comic Con 2013 32 Photos theCHIVE

Let's be honest, this woman

cute-girls-comic-con-2013-13.jpg

isn't hurting for dates

Lol! I'm sure they have paid actors and actresses at these events. She is certainly not your typical nerd comic book collector type of person.

No, I'm telling you there are women who look like THAT who are into that sort of thing. It's bizarre I know, but there it is. Just proves there's someone for everyone.

Except Guno, he's destined to die a fat virgin.

Seriously, I don't really think she's THAT into the comics. :D I'll bet she is paid to be there for the sake of the nerds. You know, more of them are bound to show up every year when they get pretty women paying attention to them. Lol.

I'll bet there are a few good-looking women who are into the comics, but they are probably few and far between. I am highly skeptical that the woman above wants to hang out with these guys.

8137-m.jpg

Hot girls can't be nerds? I mean seriously? talk about stereotyping.

I didn't say that. They certainly aren't the majority is what I said. Most nerds are just not hot. Hence why they are nerds and are interested in such "activities." :D

Of course MOST aren't. That isn't what I said. I said there are some.

Reminds me of the Halloween episode of Big Bang Theory where the guys won the costume contest because they had the only real female Wonder Woman LOL

Hey, some guys like nerdy girls and they think they're really hot, just like some guys like fat girls. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. Lol.

Yes it is, I'm 6'2" and I've always preferred shorter women, my wife is 5'1" my brother has always thought I was weird for that, he prefers long legs, and he's only 6'. His wife is 5'10".

BUT that is far FAR different than being into women who weight 250 + lbs. That's gross.

Seriously, I don't really think she's THAT into the comics. :D I'll bet she is paid to be there for the sake of the nerds. You know, more of them are bound to show up every year when they get pretty women paying attention to them. Lol.

I'll bet there are a few good-looking women who are into the comics, but they are probably few and far between. I am highly skeptical that the woman above wants to hang out with these guys.

8137-m.jpg

Exactly. The above is a male version of a convention of feminists.

Feminists? I thought this thread was about fat ladies?

There's a difference?

Lol! I'm sure they have paid actors and actresses at these events. She is certainly not your typical nerd comic book collector type of person.

No, I'm telling you there are women who look like THAT who are into that sort of thing. It's bizarre I know, but there it is. Just proves there's someone for everyone.

8137-m.jpg

I didn't say that. They certainly aren't the majority is what I said. Most nerds are just not hot. Hence why they are nerds and are interested in such "activities." :D

Reminds me of the Halloween episode of Big Bang Theory where the guys won the costume contest because they had the only real female Wonder Woman LOL

Well, I've seen some cute nerdy guys before. They had potential. Hmm. I wonder how to get the nerd out. :lol:

8137-m.jpg

There's a difference?

Non feminist fatties have more cats.

8137-m.jpg

There's a difference?

I'm pretty sure that there is, yes. :)

8137-m.jpg

Well, I've seen some cute nerdy guys before. They had potential. Hmm. I wonder how to get the nerd out. :lol:

why would you want to? Seriously. What's wrong with a grown man enjoying an occasional video game. I mean of course one can go overboard with that sort of thing, but they can be fun to play.

8137-m.jpg

There's a difference?

Non feminist fatties have more cats.

And live in the south! :razz:

8137-m.jpg

why would you want to? Seriously. What's wrong with a grown man enjoying an occasional video game. I mean of course one can go overboard with that sort of thing, but they can be fun to play.

Playing video games doesn't necessarily make one a nerd.

Fat chicks are better in the sack :thup:

They feel like they have to work extra hard!

Take that info to the BANK homies!

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

I've had it thrown on me for decades. The only "fat chicks" that dish it out are the ones that had bad daddies and low self esteem and they want to be worth something.

REAL good sex is from a woman that knows about diet, exercise, regulation. Yet, certain girls that have sizes considered "fat" today, are and could be better.

Let me break your point down. "Lot's of fat content in the body does not = better sex". I think this is pretty basic.
i dont think he was talking about body content....i believe he meant the mental aspect.....just sayin....

Oh I meant body content.

More cushion for the pushin :badgrin:
i was thinking you meant that because they are fat they try to give you the best sex you can have to get you to come back for more.....

Black guys love fat white chicks....
Right?
Other way around. White chicks, fat or otherwise, love Black guys.
and i think the black man loves all that meat.....nothing to be ashamed of,just personal preference.....
I'm sure there are some Black and white guys that love overweight women. Your contention that all Black men like overweight women is amusing besides being wrong. Again its all speculative. White men generally like emaciated women so whats normal to a Black guy may be fat to a white guy.
i work with 5 black guys.....i have gotten high after work with all of them.....all 5 of them told me black men like women with meat on their bones and like fat asses....and this is the kind of fat girls they described....

[URL='http://s15.invisionfree.com/LT250_LT500HQ/ar/t3465.htm'][/URL]

i threw this one ^^ in to be a smartass.....

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

I've had it thrown on me for decades. The only "fat chicks" that dish it out are the ones that had bad daddies and low self esteem and they want to be worth something.

REAL good sex is from a woman that knows about diet, exercise, regulation. Yet, certain girls that have sizes considered "fat" today, are and could be better.

Let me break your point down. "Lot's of fat content in the body does not = better sex". I think this is pretty basic.
i dont think he was talking about body content....i believe he meant the mental aspect.....just sayin....

Oh I meant body content.

More cushion for the pushin :badgrin:
i was thinking you meant that because they are fat they try to give you the best sex you can have to get you to come back for more.....

That too! :eusa_drool:

Right?
and i think the black man loves all that meat.....nothing to be ashamed of,just personal preference.....
I'm sure there are some Black and white guys that love overweight women. Your contention that all Black men like overweight women is amusing besides being wrong. Again its all speculative. White men generally like emaciated women so whats normal to a Black guy may be fat to a white guy.
i work with 5 black guys.....i have gotten high after work with all of them.....all 5 of them told me black men like women with meat on their bones and like fat asses....and this is the kind of fat girls they described....

5798038.gif

No one has the right to not be lonely.

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.
Yes companionship is vital to the human psyche. If the government wanted to help they should provide gigolos free of charge to all overweight women.

I agree. But then that taps the taxpayers, when it's the bigoted men who are doing the harm.
I wont do anything to the taxpayers because it would never make it to law. There is no reason to do something like that because there are guys that already like overweight women. I'd wager there are more content overweight women than those that look like the epitome of the perfect women. I learned one thing as a young guy that all men should know. Pretty single women are usually more lonely than overweight women.

Apocryphal nonsense. Pretty girls get lonely too, yeah, but fat, ugly girls go without far, far more often. They suffer from depression, self-doubt and generally live unfulfilled lives. All because of the bigotry of men and a cultural bias that shames them for their bodies. Dating should be considered a "public accommodation" and men required to offer their services equally, without regard to weight or attractiveness.

then young, hot women should be required to date older, fat, bald guys with no money...

Right?

Sounds like you hang out with losers whos only joy in life is getting high after work and dating over weight women. I dont know any Black guys that like overweight women. I'm going to guess I know a lot more Black guys than you do. This is what your friends probably meant by a (phat) fat ass.

tumblr_m8z23vDzWx1rqh6xjo1_500.jpg

Right?

Sounds like you hang out with losers whos only joy in life is getting high after work and dating over weight women. I dont know any Black guys that like overweight women. I'm going to guess I know a lot more Black guys than you do. This is what your friends probably meant by a (phat) fat ass.

why do black men feel black women are inferior and don't want to date them?

Some mean

why do black men feel black women are inferior and don't want to date them?

Some mean
You'd have to ask a Black guy that feels like that to be sure. Personally there is nothing on earth or in heaven more beautiful than Black women.

Forum List

Back