Should Hillary Clinton choose a Hispanic VP?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Yes, we finally agree on something NY, I think she absolutely should pick an Hispanic as her running mate, and his name should be Ted Cruz. That way, when her ass is in a prison jumpsuit, we kill 2 birds with one stone, Trump and HRC-)

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Oh I think it would be brilliant. What a great opportunity for Trump to call her pick 'that Mexican'

But I can't think of a great candidate. The best one in my mind would be Bill Richardson, but he still has a taint of scandal associated with him- though I think he is amazingly qualified. The other persons mentioned dont' have much experience.

I thank we need another muzzie in WH? In case she falls and crack head on cement (again).

Why is focusing on someone's specific race ok for a liberal but not for anyone else? Also, why is race a more important factor than their actual qualification?

Of course if Hillary actually found a running mate who is qualifeid they would be a step ahead of her... :p

Last edited:

Why does ethnicity matter? Is that a new qualification that I missed, ethnicity?

Here's a thought.. why not select the most qualified person regardless of ethnicity. Are you lefties even capable of this kind of radical thought?

Are Hispanics the same as Latinos? And are Latinos also Mexicans?

Why does ethnicity matter? Is that a new qualification that I missed, ethnicity?

Here's a thought.. why not select the most qualified person regardless of ethnicity. Are you lefties even capable of this kind of radical thought?
i thought she was going to choose Lassie

i thought she was going to choose Lassie
Woof, woof...

Oh I think it would be brilliant. What a great opportunity for Trump to call her pick 'that Mexican'

But I can't think of a great candidate. The best one in my mind would be Bill Richardson, but he still has a taint of scandal associated with him- though I think he is amazingly qualified. The other persons mentioned dont' have much experience.

Bill Richardson is the best VP candidate and with the taint it might help and not hurt him at all...

I mean Trump is tainted and so is Clinton so Richardson small scandal from the past will not even be notice...

I would gamble that the Latino vote is Hillary's now and go for a VP candidate that energizes the Bernie supporters.

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

I would gamble that the Latino vote is Hillary's now and go for a VP candidate that energizes the Bernie supporters.

I am not sure that is possible. I don't think most Bernie supporters care about Elizabeth Warren, and frankly I think having another Senator with no executive experience would be a liability. Unless it is a candidate that gets vigorous support from Sanders, I don't think a pseudo Bernie would work.

Yes, we finally agree on something NY, I think she absolutely should pick an Hispanic as her running mate, and his name should be Ted Cruz. That way, when her ass is in a prison jumpsuit, we kill 2 birds with one stone, Trump and HRC-)
Why is focusing on someone's specific race ok for a liberal but not for anyone else? Also, why is race a more important factor than their actual qualification?

Of course if Hillary actually found a running mate who is qualifeid they would be a step ahead of her... :p

A Trumpbot schooling us on qualifications. Priceless.

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

Well, yeah... all we get called it t he party of old white people. And look who the party of old white people turned out to be!

Unless she wants to honk off the Bernie backers she will probably have to pick someone as far to the left as he is or close to it.

no . but maybe oprah
Oprah_Thumbnail_3.jpg

Forum List

Back