Should Israel obliterate Iran nuke facilities or their oil production?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Neither

I like the way Israel has been taking out Hezbollah leadership with pinpoint strikes

Even using bunker buster bombs to kill them 100 feet underground

There is a lot of Revolutionary Guard assets that can also be attacked

Even the parliament could be a target

This is better because the radicals are not popular and many Iranians might actually be pleased

Neither

I like the way Israel has been taking out Hezbollah leadership with pinpoint strikes

This is better because the radicals are not popular and many Iranians might actually be pleased

Take out the Revolutionary Guard bases and leaders.

The world would owe Israel a huge debt of gratitude if they were to disable the Iranian State Sponsor of Terror and “free” it from nuclear capabilities. Of course, were this to happen, the antisemites would be screaming bloody murder at the Jews.

The world would owe Israel a huge debt of gratitude if they were to disable the Iranian State Sponsor of Terror and “free” it from nuclear capabilities. Of course, were this to happen, the antisemites would be screaming bloody murder at the Jews.
Sadly, I dont think Iran will be taken down by Israel

Bible prophesy says that Iran will be part of the last great war, aka Armageddon

But no one knows when that will be

So in the meantime Israel can make the mullahs hurt

Neither

If Netanyahu wants to attack Iran again, it's more likely that he would target Iran's nuclear facilities rather than their oil production. Here's an analysis of the reasons why:

1. Strategic objective: Israel's primary concern is Iran's nuclear program, which they perceive as an existential threat. Attacking nuclear facilities would directly address this concern by disrupting or destroying Iran's ability to develop nuclear weapons.
2. Military strategy: Israel has a history of targeting nuclear facilities in the region, such as the 1981 Osirak reactor in Iraq and the 2007 Syrian nuclear reactor. This suggests that they have a proven military strategy for targeting these types of facilities.
3. International support: Targeting nuclear facilities might garner more international support, or at least less opposition, compared to attacking oil production. The international community has been critical of Iran's nuclear program, and some countries might view an attack on these facilities as a necessary measure to prevent nuclear proliferation.
4. Limited collateral damage: Nuclear facilities are typically located in remote areas, which could limit collateral damage and civilian casualties. In contrast, attacking oil production facilities could lead to significant environmental damage and harm to civilians.
5. Economic impact: While attacking oil production would have significant economic implications for Iran, it might not be as effective in achieving Israel's strategic objectives. Iran's oil production is a critical component of their economy, but it's not as directly related to their nuclear program.

Attacking Iran's oil production, on the other hand, might be seen as a more provocative and escalatory move, potentially leading to:

1. Wider conflict: Targeting oil production could lead to a broader conflict, involving other countries in the region, such as the United States, Saudi Arabia, or other Gulf states.
2. Environmental disaster: Attacking oil production facilities could result in significant environmental damage, including oil spills and fires, which could have long-lasting consequences for the region.
3. Global economic impact: Disrupting Iran's oil production could lead to a significant increase in global oil prices, affecting the global economy and potentially leading to widespread instability.

In summary, while both options are possible, targeting Iran's nuclear facilities is more likely if Netanyahu wants to attack Iran again, due to the strategic objective, military strategy, international support, limited collateral damage, and economic impact.

==>It's highly likely Netanyahu will become Israel's hero if the wag-the-dog tactic succeeds. But Iran will surely send the Big Gifts sealed with a kiss 👄👄👄back to Netanyahu lol. :)

If Israel wants to start a regional war (with the help of the US of course) then yes, nuke everything!

Netanyahu might even get lucky and start a world wide war!

Wow..... ain't that great?:rolleyes:

1728432347979.png

If Netanyahu wants to attack Iran again, it's more likely that he would target Iran's nuclear facilities rather than their oil production. Here's an analysis of the reasons why:

1. Strategic objective: Israel's primary concern is Iran's nuclear program, which they perceive as an existential threat. Attacking nuclear facilities would directly address this concern by disrupting or destroying Iran's ability to develop nuclear weapons.
2. Military strategy: Israel has a history of targeting nuclear facilities in the region, such as the 1981 Osirak reactor in Iraq and the 2007 Syrian nuclear reactor. This suggests that they have a proven military strategy for targeting these types of facilities.
3. International support: Targeting nuclear facilities might garner more international support, or at least less opposition, compared to attacking oil production. The international community has been critical of Iran's nuclear program, and some countries might view an attack on these facilities as a necessary measure to prevent nuclear proliferation.
4. Limited collateral damage: Nuclear facilities are typically located in remote areas, which could limit collateral damage and civilian casualties. In contrast, attacking oil production facilities could lead to significant environmental damage and harm to civilians.
5. Economic impact: While attacking oil production would have significant economic implications for Iran, it might not be as effective in achieving Israel's strategic objectives. Iran's oil production is a critical component of their economy, but it's not as directly related to their nuclear program.

Attacking Iran's oil production, on the other hand, might be seen as a more provocative and escalatory move, potentially leading to:

1. Wider conflict: Targeting oil production could lead to a broader conflict, involving other countries in the region, such as the United States, Saudi Arabia, or other Gulf states.
2. Environmental disaster: Attacking oil production facilities could result in significant environmental damage, including oil spills and fires, which could have long-lasting consequences for the region.
3. Global economic impact: Disrupting Iran's oil production could lead to a significant increase in global oil prices, affecting the global economy and potentially leading to widespread instability.

In summary, while both options are possible, targeting Iran's nuclear facilities is more likely if Netanyahu wants to attack Iran again, due to the strategic objective, military strategy, international support, limited collateral damage, and economic impact.

==>It's highly likely Netanyahu will become Israel's hero if the wag-the-dog tactic succeeds. But Iran will surely send the Big Gifts sealed with a kiss 👄👄👄back to Netanyahu lol. :)
Agreed

I dont know what I was thinking when I rejected bombing Iran’s nuclear production

If Iran has the bomb no anti missile defense can stop them from leveling Israel

Last edited:
Iran is a target rich environment that should give the IDF plenty choices

Taking out the Revolutionary guard bases takes away the Mullahs main method of holding onto power. It's also a message to the people of Iran. "We are gunning for your government, not you"

Taking out the Revolutionary guard bases takes away the Mullahs main method of holding onto power. It's also a message to the people of Iran. "We are gunning for your government, not you"
But that does solve the problem of Iran getting near to having nuclear weapons? Israel is under imminent threat.

But that does solve the problem of Iran getting near to having nuclear weapons? Israel is under imminent threat.

If you take out the forces holding down the people, a people that has been shown to not be happy with the current government, the people of Iran could remove the ones wanting to have nukes.

I am not talking a few drone strikes on the Revolutionary guards, I am talking a massive combination of leadership decapitation and material/personnel destruction.

There are a lot of good Iranian citizens. I played a game called Warhammer Chaos and Conquest. It has a translator on it that translated all the languages at a click of a button. As such, I got to know a lot of people across the world. I have, now, a close friend in Australia and friends in both Ukraine and Russia, for instance. I don't think anyone should make Iran a nuclear wasteland by bombing all their nuclear facilities.

If you take out the forces holding down the people, a people that has been shown to not be happy with the current government, the people of Iran could remove the ones wanting to have nukes.

I am not talking a few drone strikes on the Revolutionary guards, I am talking a massive combination of leadership decapitation and material/personnel destruction.
Possibly. But how can we know that the people themselves have not been so indoctrinated against Israel and Jews - like the GAZANS - that they won’t want to continue their funding against them?

You’d have to take out their oil refineries, and of course ensure that Harris is not elected, as Obama will instruct her to keep enriching Iran.

Iran has one nuclear reactor and no nuclear weapons.

Possibly. But how can we know that the people themselves have not been so indoctrinated against Israel and Jews - like the GAZANS - that they won’t want to continue their funding against them?

You’d have to take out their oil refineries, and of course ensure that Harris is not elected, as Obama will instruct her to keep enriching Iran.

There is a large current of hate of the Mullah regime amongst the common people. Attack their oppressors and you may get their sympathy, attack their livelihood via taking out energy production and you just play into the Mullah's hands.

Forum List

Back