House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

Let's see Benedict Donald's proof that FEMA moved money from the Disaster Relief Fund to the Shelter Program to provide grants for charities.

It's can't be done. He and all the Neo-GOP are lying out their asses off because the New Republicans have no decency.
Meh....... I'm addressing the fact that monies can, in fact, be moved between different funds.

For one, FEMA needs more disaster relief funds. There are members of Congress who will vote against it because they're dumb enough to fall for Trump's lies and will vote against it because they think FEMA will spend it on illegal aliens.

For another, some people who have internet access will not reach out to FEMA for needed help because Trump convinced them it's pointless.

For another it reduces FEMA's morale.

For another, he's divisive during a disaster when we should be united.

There's nothing useful during a disaster by misleading people with lies.
Your delusions are cute, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Bwaaa Haaa Haaa

Clown man Faun tries to make a point:

200w.gif

Myorkas lied?

I’m shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya!

Meh....... I'm addressing the fact that monies can, in fact, be moved between different funds.

Sure, if Congress passes a bill. As evidenced by Nancy Maces bill. Regardless, no disaster relief funds were spent on those migrants.

They requested it from congress... but that's beside the point...
They used the food and shelter dollars to give to migrants and the disaster money to fly them around and to give to cities where they dumped them... you want to say its two different funds... well both funds are broke....
That is a lie.

And if you think FEMA doesn’t have enough money you SHOULD be demanding that Johnson call the House back in session and provide whatever is needed

But that’s not happening.

One wonders why?

Last edited:
The funds for long term projects from previous years can be put on hold if there is a shortfall for immediate emergency response and used for the relief fund, like what they're doing now. They've had to do that 9 times over the past 20 years. They can't just re-allocate funds designated by Congress without an EO declaring a disaster (like Benedict Donald did to reallocate Military funds) and a paper trail for the GAO. President Biden never reallocated Disaster Relief Funds. But the way the Neo-GOP lie, you'd think the disaster fund was used to buy barbecue grills for the Haitians immigrants to roast those cats and dogs on.

Great, let's see you prove Myorkas knew about that $7b...
As head of DHS if he didn't know they had that money, he needs to step down.

FEMA cannot move funds around like that and you posted Cotton claiming FEMA redirected funds to migrants...
Cotton never said that.

Sure, if Congress passes a bill. As evidenced by Nancy Maces bill.
Congress doesn't have to pass a bill. Like I told you before, monies can be moved between different departments.

He is running the place, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

I read your post as no, you have absolutely no evidence he was aware of that $7b. Dumbfuck, 99% of that $7b, is earmarked for disasters from 14 years ago. So why would those funds be on Myorkas' radar as funds available for disasters now?

I read your post as no, you have absolutely no evidence he was aware of that $7b. Dumbfuck, 99% of that $7b, is earmarked for disasters from 14 years ago. So why would those funds be on Myorkas' radar as funds available for disasters now?
Because he should be totally aware of DHS total funding. If he's not, he's incompetent.

Cotton never said that.

Congress doesn't have to pass a bill. Like I told you before, monies can be moved between different departments.
Money cannot be moved from one fund to another unless Congress approves it. That is ILLEGAL

ADDITIONALLY.. the money that went to the SSP fund (for housing illegals) did not come from the 20 billion FEMA budget but rather was transferred )with Congressional approval) from Border Security

That is a lie.

And if you think FEMA doesn’t have enough money you SHOULD be demanding that Johnson call the House back in session and provide whatever is needed

But that’s not happening.

One wonders why?
Its not a lie... you are misinformed because of the biased news media you watch... 20 billion dollars... what did Mayorkas do with 20 billion dollars... congress wants to know and DHS is not releasing that information.... when congress comes back the shit will be exposed....
There are some estimates that the federal government has spent billions of dollars on migrants.... BILLIONS!!!!

The government has been caught up in lies before, now they're telling the truth?
So you’re not “telling that lie”… you’re just suggesting the lie might be true…

Ohhh

And the idiot above IS spreading the debunked lies

The money wasn't marked as available.

Cotton never said that.

Liar...

"So it is the case that the administration itself, the Secretary who oversees FEMA, said there's not enough money left in the fund. And they have been spending billions of dollars for the last 4 years to move migrants from our border to put them up in hotels.

FEMA cannot unilaterally override congressional appropriations. You're out of your fucking mind. That's why a Congresswoman drafted a bill to do what you're deceptively claiming FEMA could just do without her bill.

I'm done correcting all your lies.

Forum List

Back