Should it be Happy Baby Daddies Day, so as not to Offend?

After the looting at the Baltimore CVS pharmacy that was destroyed, the only thing left on the shelves were Fathers Day cards.

Is that what I should tell my Dad since he was absent? Naw, he hasn't talked to me in 35 years...So why waste air??

I don't care if this is construed as racist. Really. Are we responsible for the lives of the children we bring into the world?

Of course you are unless your baby's mommy is on welfare. In that case you have been made the responsibility of the American Taxpayer.

I don't care if this is construed as racist. Really. Are we responsible for the lives of the children we bring into the world?

Of course you are unless your baby's mommy is on welfare. In that case you have been made the responsibility of the American Taxpayer.

And on that point... what do you call an American taxpayer opposed to free and easy access by women to birth control?

Answer: STUPID.

And on that point... what do you call an American taxpayer opposed to free and easy access by women to birth control?

Nope. Just the American taxpayer being forced to pay for something those needing it should be buying.

Forum List

Back