🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

Nope, but Rome is the wellspring for Christian expansion in Western Europe; it is the Mothership from which all Western Christianity is derived, by varying degrees of separation.

Just as Constantinople was (is), as the wellspring for Christian expansion in parts of Eastern Europe and Asia Minor and the Russias.

And none of this distracts me from the idea that the Muslims already have two (2) Holy Cities... Mecca and Medinah... and that the Jews, as the 'originators' of all of the Faiths of the Book... are entitled to one of their own... again... after all that waiting and suffering.

The Muslims already have two. They shouldn't begrudge the Jews their old one back. Demanding three is just greedy.

Why can't Jews, Muslims, and Christians SHARE a city that is holy to all three faiths?

Muslims don't play well with others.

Nope, but Rome is the wellspring for Christian expansion in Western Europe; it is the Mothership from which all Western Christianity is derived, by varying degrees of separation.

Just as Constantinople was (is), as the wellspring for Christian expansion in parts of Eastern Europe and Asia Minor and the Russias.

And none of this distracts me from the idea that the Muslims already have two (2) Holy Cities... Mecca and Medinah... and that the Jews, as the 'originators' of all of the Faiths of the Book... are entitled to one of their own... again... after all that waiting and suffering.

The Muslims already have two. They shouldn't begrudge the Jews their old one back. Demanding three is just greedy.

Why can't Jews, Muslims, and Christians SHARE a city that is holy to all three faiths?

Muslims don't play well with others.

dude.... muslims dont play well with other muslims. You got to be the RIGHT kind of muslim... or you are just as dead meat as none muslims.

Voltaire: “Religion began, when the First scoundrel met the first Fool.” It’s not that I dislike the idea of religion except that the Fools and Scoundrels are in their midst. After all the Life Force which governs an entire Universe has no religion. Being the source needs no prayers from anything.

The original Hebrew Temple was built upon the very spot of the people’s Temple they conquered. Sure Israel can tear down the Mosque, but in doing so she will make all of Islam to be her enemy, and she would be vanquished by the Horde.

All religious malarkey is simply to control fools to their service.

Last edited:
Oh common Pbel, Israel would never tear down the Mosque
Toast, I know you want peace but you support the taking of E. Jerusalem....So why not build a Jewish Temple next to it and share Sovereignty?

They can always dismantle the Mosque, stone by stone, and pay to have it reassembled in Mecca...
wink_smile.gif

Toast, I know you want peace but you support the taking of E. Jerusalem....So why not build a Jewish Temple next to it and share Sovereignty?
Don't look now, but East Jerusalem IS taken... 1967... that's 46-year-old news...

The Holocaust was 67 years ago but Jews still sue for justice and compensation, as they should.

"...The Holocaust was 67 years ago but Jews still sue for justice and compensation, as they should."
We were discussing STATUS, not justifications and aftereffects.

You asked - why take East Jerusalem? - I merely pointed out that that was a fait accompli - a done deal.

I made no attempt to justify nor rationalize - merely to point-out WHAT IS.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Don't look now, but East Jerusalem IS taken... 1967... that's 46-year-old news...
Yes, Israel in her War of aggression conquered an unarmed Palestinian People. Like in Serbia, as in Kosovo, but no one on Planet Earth saw this pre-emptive strike of 6 days nothing less than a pre-planned attack to control all of Palestine, as it does today.

Like Serbia the UN has never sanctioned Israel’s annexations not even AIPAC Controlled USA...

Israel, by defying world-wide sentiments of Justice will be sanctioned with boycotts that have begun. The world is Not going to allow Israel to destroy Palestinian Rights to the land because Israel controls it.

Peaceful resistance by Abbas, is winning the race at the UN and America will soon cave in, AIPAC or no AIPAC, these foreign wars are destroying Americans not only in the field, but at home!

Yes, Israel in her War of aggression conquered an unarmed Palestinian People. Like in Serbia, as in Kosovo, but no one on Planet Earth saw this pre-emptive strike of 6 days nothing less than a pre-planned attack to control all of Palestine, as it does today.

Like Serbia the UN has never sanctioned Israel’s annexations not even AIPAC Controlled USA...

Israel, by defying world-wide sentiments of Justice will be sanctioned with boycotts that have begun. The world is Not going to allow Israel to destroy Palestinian Rights to the land because Israel controls it.

Peaceful resistance by Abbas, is winning the race at the UN and America will soon cave in, AIPAC or no AIPAC, these foreign wars are destroying Americans not only in the field, but at home!

Which "war of aggression" are you talking about?

"...Yes, Israel in her War of aggression..."
You must be (1) a Palestinian or (2) a Muslim Activist or (3) a Palestinian sympathizer; in any event, you're certainly a Palestinian propaganda shill.

You get my nomination for the "Ten Pounds of Bull$hit Stuffed Into a Five-Pound Bag" daily award for that one.

Forum List

Back