🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

Don't look now, but East Jerusalem IS taken... 1967... that's 46-year-old news...
Yes, Israel in her War of aggression conquered an unarmed Palestinian People. Like in Serbia, as in Kosovo, but no one on Planet Earth saw this pre-emptive strike of 6 days nothing less than a pre-planned attack to control all of Palestine, as it does today.

Like Serbia the UN has never sanctioned Israel’s annexations not even AIPAC Controlled USA...

Israel, by defying world-wide sentiments of Justice will be sanctioned with boycotts that have begun. The world is Not going to allow Israel to destroy Palestinian Rights to the land because Israel controls it.

Peaceful resistance by Abbas, is winning the race at the UN and America will soon cave in, AIPAC or no AIPAC, these foreign wars are destroying Americans not only in the field, but at home!

Which "war of aggression" are you talking about?
The lies about the 1967 war are still more powerful than the truth - Alan Hart

In an interview published in Le Monde on 28 February 1968, Israeli Chief of Staff Rabin said this: “I do not believe that Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on 14 May would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”

On 14 April 1971, a report in the Israeli newspaper Al-Hamishmar contained the following statement by Mordecai Bentov, a member of the wartime national government. “The entire story of the danger of extermination was invented in every detail and exaggerated a posteriori to justify the annexation of new Arab territory.”

On 4 April 1972, General Haim Bar-Lev, Rabin’s predecessor as chief of staff, was quoted in Ma’ariv as follows: “We were not threatened with genocide on the eve of the Six Days War, and we had never thought of such a possibility.”

In the same Israeli newspaper on the same day, General Ezer Weizmann, Chief of Operations during the war and a nephew of Chaim Weizmann, was quoted as saying: “There was never any danger of annihilation. This hypothesis has never been considered in any serious meeting.”

In the spring of 1972, General Matetiyahu Peled, Chief of Logistical Command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff, addressed a political literary club in Tel Aviv. He said: “The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war.”

In a radio debate Peled also said: “Israel was never in real danger and there was no evidence that Egypt had any intention of attacking Israel.” He added that “Israeli intelligence knew that Egypt was not prepared for war.”

In the same programme General Chaim Herzog (former Director of Military Intelligence, future Israeli Ambassador to the UN and President of his state) said: “There was no danger of annihilation. Neither Israeli headquarters nor the Pentagon – as the memoirs of President Johnson proved – believed in this danger.”

They can always dismantle the Mosque, stone by stone, and pay to have it reassembled in Mecca...
wink_smile.gif
Or they can dismantle it the Muslim way, in one big explosion. Preceded by screams of "Allah Akbar!" I say if you're going to be like them, at least do it the right way.

Yes, Israel in her War of aggression conquered an unarmed Palestinian People. Like in Serbia, as in Kosovo, but no one on Planet Earth saw this pre-emptive strike of 6 days nothing less than a pre-planned attack to control all of Palestine, as it does today.

Like Serbia the UN has never sanctioned Israel’s annexations not even AIPAC Controlled USA...

Israel, by defying world-wide sentiments of Justice will be sanctioned with boycotts that have begun. The world is Not going to allow Israel to destroy Palestinian Rights to the land because Israel controls it.

Peaceful resistance by Abbas, is winning the race at the UN and America will soon cave in, AIPAC or no AIPAC, these foreign wars are destroying Americans not only in the field, but at home!

In an interview published in Le Monde on 28 February 1968, Israeli Chief of Staff Rabin said this: “I do not believe that Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on 14 May would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”

On 14 April 1971, a report in the Israeli newspaper Al-Hamishmar contained the following statement by Mordecai Bentov, a member of the wartime national government. “The entire story of the danger of extermination was invented in every detail and exaggerated a posteriori to justify the annexation of new Arab territory.”

On 4 April 1972, General Haim Bar-Lev, Rabin’s predecessor as chief of staff, was quoted in Ma’ariv as follows: “We were not threatened with genocide on the eve of the Six Days War, and we had never thought of such a possibility.”

In the same Israeli newspaper on the same day, General Ezer Weizmann, Chief of Operations during the war and a nephew of Chaim Weizmann, was quoted as saying: “There was never any danger of annihilation. This hypothesis has never been considered in any serious meeting.”

In the spring of 1972, General Matetiyahu Peled, Chief of Logistical Command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff, addressed a political literary club in Tel Aviv. He said: “The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war.”

In a radio debate Peled also said: “Israel was never in real danger and there was no evidence that Egypt had any intention of attacking Israel.” He added that “Israeli intelligence knew that Egypt was not prepared for war.”

In the same programme General Chaim Herzog (former Director of Military Intelligence, future Israeli Ambassador to the UN and President of his state) said: “There was no danger of annihilation. Neither Israeli headquarters nor the Pentagon – as the memoirs of President Johnson proved – believed in this danger.”
Alan Hart? Professional anti Semite and false propagandist. Next?

"...Alan Hart? Professional anti Semite and false propagandist. Next?"
I have been struggling mightily to avoid casting our colleague "pbel" in the same mold as Sherri and GeorgeP, despite increasing indications to the contrary as this newcomer (me) has been finding his way around this board system.

Post #278 cured me of that particular bit of foolishness.

They can always dismantle the Mosque, stone by stone, and pay to have it reassembled in Mecca...
wink_smile.gif
Or they can dismantle it the Muslim way, in one big explosion. Preceded by screams of "Allah Akbar!" I say if you're going to be like them, at least do it the right way.
Yeah, I know, it's tempting, but if the Jews show the Muslims more courtesy in caring for their historical structures than the Muslims have shown the Jews with the Temple Mount (or the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople-Istanbul, for Christians, for that matter), then they keep the Moral High Ground while simultaneously removing the trespassing structure...
wink_smile.gif

I have been struggling mightily to avoid casting our colleague "pbel" in the same mold as Sherri and GeorgeP, despite increasing indications to the contrary as this newcomer (me) has been finding his way around this board system.

Some anti Semites like Paeballs do a good job hiding their anti Semetism but when exposed you will find them to be even worse than the openly anti Semitic ones such as Sherri.

Remember how you were once told be be careful of the quiet ones that show very little emotion?

Last edited:

If those quates are wrong, or is this your usual Camel Crap? Alan Hart is a goole search, I'm sure Wiki has the same...

Last edited:
Oh common Pbel, Israel would never tear down the Mosque
Toast, I know you want peace but you support the taking of E. Jerusalem....So why not build a Jewish Temple next to it and share Sovereignty?

What do you mean the 'taking of E. Jerusalem' ? I'm confused :confused:

The way you're talking, is as if Muslims are not allowed to pray there, but they are, so I don't see what handing over E. Jerusalem to the Palestinians would really accomplish

The way you're talking, is as if Muslims are not allowed to pray there, but they are, so I don't see what handing over E. Jerusalem to the Palestinians would really accomplish

Israel's annexation of West Bank land and calling it "Greater Jerusalem" was illegal. Just as Jordan's annexation of the West Bank was illegal.

Some anti Semites like Paeballs do a good job hiding their anti Semetism but when exposed you will find them to be even worse than the openly anti Semitic ones such as Sherri.

Remember how you were once told be be careful of the quiet ones that show very little emotion?
If Dr. Hawkins is an anti-Semite because he can see the forrest from the trees, I take your accusations of anti-Semistism as a despereate defenses when you cannot attack the logic of what is posted...

To me, the truth matters.

If those quates are wrong, or is this your usual Camel Crap? Alan Hart is a goole search, I'm sure Wiki has the same...

No matter which way you put it, Alan Hart has no credibility. I've read that article before and it's filled with lies, sorry just my opinion.
To think that Israel was the aggressor in the 1967 war is absurd. Look at a map of Israel compared to Syria, Egypt and Jordan, who also had plenty of support from about 8 other Arab/Muslim States.
There is nothing that says that the belligerent who fired the first shot is the aggressor

In 1967, Israel's Arab-Muslim neighbor states each - suddenly and without provocation - amassed hundreds of thousands of troops and a great deal of armor and artillery and airpower on Israel's borders, and Israeli intelligence indicated an imminent attack, so Israel hit them first, to destroy their forces before they had a chance to get rolling and to steamroller the IDF and drown the Jews in the Med. And the Israelis kicked their nasty Arab asses against very long odds and took control of East Jerusalem as part of the process of driving back the enemy on all fronts. The Arabs provoked the Jews. The Jews hit first and hardest The Arabs lost. The Jews won. The Arabs are now dealing with the consequences of their genocidal foolhardiness. Welcome to your consequences. Vae victus.

Last edited:

No matter which way you put it, Alan Hart has no credibility. I've read that article before and it's filled with lies, sorry just my opinion.
To think that Israel was the aggressor in the 1967 war is absurd. Look at a map of Israel compared to Syria, Egypt and Jordan, who also had plenty of support from about 8 other Arab/Muslim States.
There is nothing that says that the belligerent who fired the first shot is the aggressor

The ignorant haters will be ignorant..it's willing ignorance though..so is the hate:cuckoo:

There's your Alan Hart, sounds like he makes his living bashing Jews and Israel:

Some have gone further. For example, Alan Hart, once a reporter for BBC, alleged in a May 2010 Internet radio interview with Kevin Barrett that Israel and the Mossad were behind the 9/11 attacks.

After pre-emptively trying to dismiss charges of anti-Semitism, Hart asserts:

:cuckoo: I tell you what I honestly believe. I think it started out as an all-Muslim operation, but I think it would have been very quickly penetrated by Mossad agents…My guess is at an early point they said to the bad guys at the CIA, 'Hey this operation is running. What do we do?" And the Zionists and the neo-cons said, 'Let's use it." :cuckoo:

Hart's interview has appeared on YouTube and other places on the Internet. His video is just one of thousands online blaming Jews or Israel for 9/11. These videos have been seen by tens of thousands of people and continue to gain currency among those who wish to demonize Israel and the Jews.

:cuckoo: Hart has also suggested that the United States is in danger of an Israeli nuclear strike with a stolen nuclear weapon to trigger a war with Iran and "finish the ethnic cleansing of Palestine" under cover of war, which Hart claims that Israel is planning to do "as soon as the opportunity presents itself."[5][6] :cuckoo:

In May 2010, Hart stated on various media, including the Kevin Barrett Show, that consultants close to the world’s most prominent construction company assured him that “The twin towers were brought down by a controlled ground explosion, not the planes.” Hart also speculated that the planes had been fitted with transponders and that Israeli Mossad agents guided them into the towers. Regarding the purpose of the 9/11 attacks, Hart stated that: “My guess is that at an early point they said to the bad guys in the CIA – hey this operation’s running what do we do, and the zionists and the neo-cons said let’s use it.” Hart also stated that the Israeli operation which became 9/11 was likely aided by certain corrupt American leaders.[9][10]
In another interview, Hart stated that "In my analysis there’s enough evidence – visual, technical and scientific, and from eye-witnesses including fire fighters – to invite the conclusion that the Twin Towers, like Building Seven, were pre-wired for controlled demolition with nanothermite, the highest-tech military explosive."[11]
Books[edit]

He also stated that the "Jews who went to Palestine in answer to Zionism’s call had no biological connection to the ancient Hebrews. The incoming Zionist Jews were mainly foreign nationals of many lands... The notion that there are two entire peoples with an equally valid claim to the same land is an historical nonsense.".[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Hart_(writer)

Last edited:
Toast, I know you want peace but you support the taking of E. Jerusalem....So why not build a Jewish Temple next to it and share Sovereignty?
Don't look now, but East Jerusalem IS taken... 1967... that's 46-year-old news...

Learn something idiot... You're a joke
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk]1967 Arab-Israeli War - part 1/6 - YouTube[/ame]

In 1967, Israel's Arab-Muslim neighbor states each suddenly and without provocation amassed hundreds of thousands of troops and a great deal of armor and artillery and airpower on Israel's borders, and Israeli intelligence indicated an imminent attack, so Israel hit them first, to destroy their forces before they had a chance to get rolling and to steamroller the IDF and drown the Jews in the Med. And the Israelis kicked their nasty Arab asses against very long odds and took control of East Jerusalem as part of the process of driving back the enemy on all fronts. The Arabs provoked the Jews. The Jews hit first and hardest The Arabs lost. The Jews won. The Arabs are now dealing with the consequences of their genocidal foolhardiness. Welcome to your consequences. Vae victus.

VERY Well said ! :clap2:

Israel's annexation of West Bank land and calling it "Greater Jerusalem" was illegal. Just as Jordan's annexation of the West Bank was illegal.
:cuckoo: Israel conquered the West Bank after Arabs used it to try to invade and destroy Israel.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia a tour of the 67 War...It was obvious Political Postering by Nasser...He wanted Public Aprooval for his Arab Leadership asperations , and the 6 day war surely prooves that it was a War of Aggression to Annex Land.

That simple.

Forum List

Back