Should LGBT people be allowed to adopt kids?

There is only 1 reason faggots want to adopt children.

And it not a good one. ..... :cool:
One could (wrongly) claim this about heetrosexual men, as well. It would be wrong though.

The hatred towards innocent people (gays) I'm seeing on this forum (resulting from the Bible) is one huge factor leading to this:
1 in 3 LGB High Schoolers Tried to Kill Themselves in 2015 1 in 3 LGB High Schoolers Tried to Kill Themselves in 2015

Beliefs that teach hatred do have consequences! Such as suicides.
You're trolling you own topic.

I don't think any should be in an environment with mentally disturbed people like fags.
2000 years, and Jesus' teachings are not loving enough to teach against this hatred. Nothing in the Bible says to love gays as equals. But my belief system does.
But that's not the topic of your post now is it?
It UNDERLIES that hatred that is leading seemingly decent people to be against LGBT adoptions - so yes, it's very relevant to the OP - in explaining the OP, indirectly.

If you wrote the Bible, miketx, would you have added the following wording, now that I'm proposing it to you? "Love gays"
Would you, mi amigo?

There is only 1 reason faggots want to adopt children.

And it not a good one. ..... :cool:
One could (wrongly) claim this about heetrosexual men, as well. It would be wrong though.

The hatred towards innocent people (gays) I'm seeing on this forum (resulting from the Bible) is one huge factor leading to this:
1 in 3 LGB High Schoolers Tried to Kill Themselves in 2015 1 in 3 LGB High Schoolers Tried to Kill Themselves in 2015

You're trolling you own topic.
You seem to think that the hatred expressed on this thread to the OP approving of gay parenting is w/out consequence elsewhere in life.

I don't think any should be in an environment with mentally disturbed people like fags.
Here's a prayer I'm saying to Jesus (if he's real): "Jesus, there is a hole in your teaching of love - love of gays - please come down and educate these haters that you love gays...if you indeed do, that is. Thanks."

This is the classic Christian response.

But you ding -go are forgetting the 1st Amendment -- separation of church and state.

Bad memory.
The establishment clause of the 1st amendment was written to protect the ESTABLISHED STATE RELIGIONS from the federal government - of which half of the states had at the time the constitution was ratified - by preventing the federal government from establishing a national religion.
Fuck you and your religion.
Bless your heart.
I admire how you countered his hatred with love. Good on you.
Now if you would only see that what you are doing is hate then everything would be perfect.
Exposing hatred is not hatred - it's love. It's not MY fault that the Bible teaches so much hatred.

Homo's are mentally ill people.

They frequently resort to suicide because of their perverted lifestyle.

Homo's have no one to blame but themselves. .... :cool:
You passed on this question I asked, so I'll give you one more shot:
Which is worse, "allowing homo's to adopt children", or Mohammad having sex with a child when he was 54 and she was 9 years-old, but what the all-knowing Allah would know about the mental and physical damage that sex with kids causes, Sunni Man? Please tell us, my friend.

Homosexuality is against the eternal nature of God's plan. God's plan is the plan of happiness. Going against God's plan brings less happiness to the soul of man. For this reason, homosexuality is considered an abomination since it is in direct opposition to his plan. God has commanded:

Genesis 1:28
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 9:1
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

How can one be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth without doing so with the opposite sex?

Adam was legally married to Eve by God and it is recognized in this verse:

Genesis 4:1,25
1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

It is against God's law to have sexual relations outside of marriage and that marriage must be between those of the opposite sex:

Ephesians 5:3
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Jude 1:7
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Romans 1:24-27
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

It has been revealed in these latter-days that the covenant of marriage can be an eternal bond if done through the sealing power of the holy priesthood and according to will of God. Marriage is an eternal union for those who obtain the sealing.

Doctrine and Covenants 131:1-4
1 In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees;
2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];
3 And if he does not, he cannot obtain it.
4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase.

God created man and woman so that they could come together in an eternal union of happiness. Anything outside of this is against God's law of happiness that he ordained for mankind.

Alma 41:10
10 Do not suppose, because it has been spoken concerning restoration, that ye shall be restored from sin to happiness. Behold, I say unto you, wickedness never was happiness.

Homo's are mentally ill people.

They frequently resort to suicide because of their perverted lifestyle.

Homo's have no one to blame but themselves for their actions. .... :cool:
No, they kill themselves because religions that people on this forum run interference for say that they are not going to get into heaven, that they are scum (their all-knowing god says this!) so they can obviously get pretty depressed, especially if they believe those religions.
Scientific Humanism teaches love for them, however, so there is hope for them.

2000 years, and Jesus' teachings are not loving enough to teach against this hatred. Nothing in the Bible says to love gays as equals. But my belief system does.
But that's not the topic of your post now is it?
It UNDERLIES that hatred that is leading seemingly decent people to be against LGBT adoptions - so yes, it's very relevant to the OP - in explaining the OP, indirectly.

If you wrote the Bible, miketx, would you have added the following wording, now that I'm proposing it to you? "Love gays"
Would you, mi amigo?
So why do you hate children? You want to place them in homes with mental cases that may hurt them? What's the matter with you? Why do you hate kids?

Which is worse, "allowing homo's to adopt children", or Mohammad having sex with a child when he was 54 and she was 9 years-old, but what the all-knowing Allah would know about the mental and physical damage that sex with kids causes, Sunni Man? Please tell us, my friend.
Why are you trying to derail your own thread with an off topic subject? .... :dunno:

Homosexuality is against the eternal nature of God's plan. God's plan is the plan of happiness. Going against God's plan brings less happiness to the soul of man. For this reason, homosexuality is considered an abomination since it is in direct opposition to his plan. God has commanded:

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

How can one be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth without doing so with the opposite sex?

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

It is against God's law to have sexual relations outside of marriage and that marriage must be between those of the opposite sex:

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

It has been revealed in these latter-days that the covenant of marriage can be an eternal bond if done through the sealing power of the holy priesthood and according to will of God. Marriage is an eternal union for those who obtain the sealing.

2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];
4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase.

God created man and woman so that they could come together in an eternal union of happiness. Anything outside of this is against God's law of happiness that he ordained for mankind.

10 Do not suppose, because it has been spoken concerning restoration, that ye shall be restored from sin to happiness. Behold, I say unto you, wickedness never was happiness.
They are not hurting you!

They are not hurting you!
They hurt children. Why do you want children hurt?

Why are you trying to derail your own thread with an off topic subject? .... :dunno:
1. You proved that you think gay parents are worse than pedophilia, or you likely would have answered it.
2. I was trying to show that when it comes to sexual judgments you don't have a leg to stand on. I proved that.

Have a great night.

Looks like we got another regressive one trick pony here that want to makes kids into faggots.

Forum List

Back