Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

It's actually the 4th that protects him and every other person in this country.

Of course, the government tramples all over that Amendment and most of the rest of the Bill of Rights.

What about the 4th protects a person from somebody with subpoena power?
What part of "probable cause" don't you understand?

I'm sure there are some esoteric parts that I don't know, but I don't think anyone was considering investigating without plenty of probable cause.
ROFL! This entire investigation lacks probable cause, numskull. You can't even name the crime being investigated.

Of course, the government tramples all over that Amendment and most of the rest of the Bill of Rights.

radical right does not understand how warrants work. That is all.
Sure we do. Apparently you don't understand the concept of "probable cause." Fishing expeditions and witch hunts don't fit the definition.

What has been subpoenaed without probable cause? If that happens, I'll agree with you. Until then, quit whining about something that hasn't happened.

As it relates to the alleged Russian meddling in the election, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with are now Mueller's team leaking all over the place.

I thought Mueller was all high and mighty and he'd never ever do that. Hell's bells he can't or won't contain the leaks.

This is bullshit and I really hope the leakers ALL of them get to wear orange real quick.

Post who, when and what leaks have been provided and to whom?
Do it now, or be what I'm certain you are, a dumb hack who echoes anything which fits the crazy right wing agenda.

I'm sure there are some esoteric parts that I don't know, but I don't think anyone was considering investigating without plenty of probable cause.
ROFL! This entire investigation lacks probable cause, numskull. You can't even name the crime being investigated.

Sure I can. Russia interfered with our elections, and there is reason to believe the Trump campaign colluded with them.

Here's a couple:

1. Since no US bank would lend Trump money because of his several bankruptcy, huge loans were given to him Deutsche Bank; a bank that is currently under investigation (and fined $600 million) after receiving an estimated $10 billion from Russian oligarchs.
The speculation is that the bank is involved in money-laundering within the U.S. and elsewhere.

2. Trump bought a broken down mansion in Florida for $40 million...never even saw it and sold it to a Russian oligarch for $100 million (the oligarch never saw the property either) netting Trump a cool $60 million in his "washing machine" scheme.

Conspiracy. What probable cause is needed beyond the release by Donald Jr. of his e-mails. Those e-mails opened an already ajar door wide open.

I think the question is what does probable cause require
A much stiffer standard for Trump, his supporters would say.

There's also the whole Deutsche Bank thing. All evidence in the Russian money laundering case is not protected. It's common knowledge that Trump has loans. Trump says he has no business with Russians. If there's a connection Russia laundered money in a year Trump got a loan, there may be "a fair probability that evidence of a crime may be unconvered." Someone posted that IRS filings can be had without a search warrant, but I dunno.

Sure I can. Russia interfered with our elections, and there is reason to believe the Trump campaign colluded with them.
FYI,

''CONSPIRED with them'', is the proper legal term...colluded is not a recognized legal terminology,

and conspired with, means the same thing as, colluded with....

There's also the whole Deutsche Bank thing. All evidence in the Russian money laundering case is not protected. It's common knowledge that Trump has loans. Trump says he has no business with Russians. If there's a connection Russia laundered money in a year Trump got a loan, there may be "a fair probability that evidence of a crime may be unconvered." Someone posted that IRS filings can be had without a search warrant, but I dunno.
What president trump keeps carefully saying is, ''I have no businesses in Russia, I have no properties in Russia...''

This carefully worded proclamation of his, DOES NOT COVER if there are any connections to the Russians/Kremlin or the gvt's favored Russian Oligarch's purchases IN THE USA of Trump properties or convoluted or disguised loans from them in any country but Russia...or purchases by the Russians of Trump owned properties anywhere outside of Russia...etc and is meant to deceive us....

Trump's financial transactions prior to him becoming President should be off limits.

There are no allegations of anything illegal.
If there were issues that could have been brought up during the campaign, that's fine. Voters then can take the info and make their own choice.

The demoncraps are making Mueller dig up stuff so they can use it politically.

Really? That's very funny.
Trump dig every dirt he can find against Hillary with the help of Putin a foreign adversary. If there is nothing illegal why not just release his tax returns instead of hiding it?

Mueller investigation is legal appointed by Republican to investigate a Republican president. NOT the democrats. The lawlessness should stop.

Here's a shocker for you rabid partisan snowflakes who think I am a Republican and / or a Trump supporter, which I am neither:

I do believe Mueller's Team WILL find something now on Donald Trump.

IMO, what Mueller's team will probably eventually find will have NOTHING to do with the Russians or Obstructing. What they will find is crooked, illegal business dealings in regards t his businesses. The moment he was given permission (by WHO?) to expand his investigation into Trump's finances I knew Trump was going down, but not for collusion or Obstruction.

IMO millionaire international business moguls - especially in real estate like him - do not get to where he is by engaging in illegal activity....with the Unions, foreign nations' agents, etc... In Japan, for example, bribery is a normal way of life in doing business there. In the US, try to get past red tape without 'greasing palms'. Mueller and his lawyers will find crimes / criminal activity...but it probably will have NOTHING to do with Russia.

Oh Lordy.
The Mueller investigation still on going and just started last month.
It took 2 years for Sen. Gowdy to complete his Hillary's Benghazi debacle. That is just ONE woman repeat ONE woman standing. It took 2 years.

Mueller investigation has so many unknown tentacles with so many lying dick head people involved. What made you think there are really no collusions?

Emails from junior with the Russians is enough for someone pubic hair to go straight up. But supporters like you just brush it off.
You've been a LIAR plugged in a tons of lies in favor of Trump. You are a die hard Trump supporter and you are NOT fooling anyone.

I challenged you many times about your lying post but you are so scared and took cover.

I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Mueller just reeks professionism, character and integrity.
Everything Trump is not. No wonder he's scared shitless of Mueller.

He is so scared that even his long time personal lawyer Kasowitz and his assistant resigned. Then hire another high power attorney to defend him against Mueller.

Sure we do. Apparently you don't understand the concept of "probable cause." Fishing expeditions and witch hunts don't fit the definition.

What has been subpoenaed without probable cause? If that happens, I'll agree with you. Until then, quit whining about something that hasn't happened.
Anything it subpoenas is without probable cause because no crime has been identified. it's a fishing expedition, a witch hunt. This should be an intelligence investigation, not a legal persecution.

"Trump has loans?" That's a justification for a criminal investigation? Is there any lower limit to snowflake stupidity?

It requires an actual crime or some evidence of a crime. All you snowflakes have admitted there is none.

Conspiracy. What probable cause is needed beyond the release by Donald Jr. of his e-mails. Those e-mails opened an already ajar door wide open.

"Conspiracy" to do what, you fucking numskull? You have to conspire to commit a crime, and so far all you worthless douche bags have not even been unable to name one.

Last edited:
I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Mueller just reeks professionism, character and integrity.
Everything Trump is not. No wonder he's scared shitless of Mueller.

He is so scared that even his long time personal lawyer Kasowitz and his assistant resigned. Then hire another high power attorney to defend him against Mueller.
They probably resigned because this isn't the kind of thing they are experienced in handling. They are used to handling lawsuits, not witch hunts.

What president trump keeps carefully saying is, ''I have no businesses in Russia, I have no properties in Russia...''

This carefully worded proclamation of his, DOES NOT COVER if there are any connections to the Russians/Kremlin or the gvt's favored Russian Oligarch's purchases IN THE USA of Trump properties or convoluted or disguised loans from them in any country but Russia...or purchases by the Russians of Trump owned properties anywhere outside of Russia...etc and is meant to deceive us....
Oh puhleeze. You are so desperate that you are trying to make anything he says sound like an evasion if he doesn't list every single possible accusation an idiot like you could make. There's nothing criminal on Trump's part if a Russian purchased one of his condos even if it was done for illicit purposes.

You know this is a dry whole, which is why you're desperately trying to expand the definition of "conspiracy" to the point of absurdity.

Forum List

Back