Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

What do you imagine that proves?
I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Has he consulted with Rosenstein to expand the investigation further? In the letter Rosenstein penned to start the Special Investigator:

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

According to the Acting Attorney General, Mueller must follow 28 CFR 600.4 and in that regulations subsection b specifically states:

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

I ALREADY posted the above (not in the pretty colors you chose, however) implying that the orange (speaking of pretty colors) buffoon should NOT have pissed off Sessions....

But, at this point, since Mueller is not talking much, it SPECULATION that he is not in FULL compliance with the letter he got from Rosenstein.

Donald Jr's. e-mails are not evidence of any crime, moron. They are evidence of Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.

Not this crap again......

Conspiring with a foreign government to influence an election IS against federal election law....

Stomp your feet, throw your dirty diaper around, have a fit...BUT Donnie-baby is in legal trouble and he dragged Kushner and Manafort in the same pile of poop.

What do you imagine that proves?
I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Has he consulted with Rosenstein to expand the investigation further? In the letter Rosenstein penned to start the Special Investigator:

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

According to the Acting Attorney General, Mueller must follow 28 CFR 600.4 and in that regulations subsection b specifically states:

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

I ALREADY posted the above (not in the pretty colors you chose, however) implying that the orange (speaking of pretty colors) buffoon should NOT have pissed off Sessions....

But, at this point, since Mueller is not talking much, it SPECULATION that he is not in FULL compliance with the letter he got from Rosenstein.
More proof you don't understand much of what goes on about you. Rosenstein is the person Mueller must go to in order to expand the investigation. To do so otherwise is a violation of his charter. Sessions will havenothing to do with it.

Donald Jr's. e-mails are not evidence of any crime, moron. They are evidence of Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.

Conspiring with a foreign government to influence an election IS against federal election law....

Stomp your feet, throw your dirty diaper around, have a fit...BUT Donnie-baby is in legal trouble and he dragged Kushner and Manafort in the same pile of poop.
Wrong, taking money from foreign governments would be illegal, but simply receiving information is perfectly legal. Once again, all you got is a big nothing burger:

DDbJ5tcUMAE_f89.jpg

Puhleeze quote the law you imagine they violated, dip stick.

I'm sure there are some esoteric parts that I don't know, but I don't think anyone was considering investigating without plenty of probable cause.

Here's a couple:

1. Since no US bank would lend Trump money because of his several bankruptcy, huge loans were given to him Deutsche Bank; a bank that is currently under investigation (and fined $600 million) after receiving an estimated $10 billion from Russian oligarchs.
The speculation is that the bank is involved in money-laundering within the U.S. and elsewhere.

2. Trump bought a broken down mansion in Florida for $40 million...never even saw it and sold it to a Russian oligarch for $100 million (the oligarch never saw the property either) netting Trump a cool $60 million in his "washing machine" scheme.

Sounds like probable cause to me.

it would have to include his finances because these relationships were built over years. Vladimir didn't just wake up one morning and decide to make the orange sociopath president.

Accusing the innocent (President Donald Trump) in order to protect the guilty (Hillary and Bill Clinton and their money laundering Clinton foundation). It's a very sad day for America.
Can you prove Clinton money laundering?
There is more than enough evidence to launch an investigation. Of course the list of people who have gone missing or died mysteriously before being able to appear and testify about what they know keeps growing. I think the better question might be can we find someone willing to investigate them? Yes. Which is why Mueller and Clinton's lawyers are going after him before he can do it.

That is serious accusation with 40 people being murdered. If there was any truth or evidence to what you are saying------

Then WHY didn't Trump launch any investigation? Is it because Hillary paid Trump to cover it up? Or Trump is inept.

More proof you don't understand much of what goes on about you. Rosenstein is the person Mueller must go to in order to expand the investigation. To do so otherwise is a violation of his charter. Sessions will havenothing to do with it.

No, it is you who are a bit dense.....I do not expect for Session to be AG for much longer......When the orange buffoon picks some lackey BYPASSING Rosenstein, then Mueller would have to go to the Trump lackey..

besides, there is currently NO reason for Mueller to go to anyone to continue what he is doing..PERIOD.

Last edited:
What about the 4th protects a person from somebody with subpoena power?
radical right does not understand how warrants work. That is all.
I think the question is what does probable cause require
A much stiffer standard for Trump, his supporters would say.
There's also the whole Deutsche Bank thing. All evidence in the Russian money laundering case is not protected. It's common knowledge that Trump has loans. Trump says he has no business with Russians. If there's a connection Russia laundered money in a year Trump got a loan, there may be "a fair probability that evidence of a crime may be unconvered." Someone posted that IRS filings can be had without a search warrant, but I dunno.
What president trump keeps carefully saying is, ''I have no businesses in Russia, I have no properties in Russia...''

This carefully worded proclamation of his, DOES NOT COVER if there are any connections to the Russians/Kremlin or the gvt's favored Russian Oligarch's purchases IN THE USA of Trump properties or convoluted or disguised loans from them in any country but Russia...or purchases by the Russians of Trump owned properties anywhere outside of Russia...etc and is meant to deceive us....
Just like Trump says "I" have never declared bankruptcy

That his corporation declared bankruptcy is not covered

Wrong, taking money from foreign governments would be illegal, but simply receiving information is perfectly legal. Once again, all you got is a big nothing burger:

No,nitwit the law states ANYTHING OF VALUE and that is not just money........

besides all this lame "defending:....what do you right wingers "think" of Donnie-baby's ETHICS???.......LOL

I'm sure there are some esoteric parts that I don't know, but I don't think anyone was considering investigating without plenty of probable cause.

Here's a couple:

1. Since no US bank would lend Trump money because of his several bankruptcy, huge loans were given to him Deutsche Bank; a bank that is currently under investigation (and fined $600 million) after receiving an estimated $10 billion from Russian oligarchs.
The speculation is that the bank is involved in money-laundering within the U.S. and elsewhere.

2. Trump bought a broken down mansion in Florida for $40 million...never even saw it and sold it to a Russian oligarch for $100 million (the oligarch never saw the property either) netting Trump a cool $60 million in his "washing machine" scheme.

Sounds like probable cause to me.

That's because you're a moron.

No,nitwit the law states ANYTHING OF VALUE and that is not just money........

besides all this lame "defending:....what do you right wingers "think" of Donnie-baby's ETHICS???.......LOL
Yeah, it is money. It has never been interpreted to mean information.

Just admit you're a moron and kill yourself.

Forum List

Back