Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

radical right does not understand how warrants work. That is all.
I think the question is what does probable cause require

Q. what does probable cause require

A. "sufficient reason based upon known facts to believe a crime has been committed or that certain property is connected with a crime.

Legal Dictionary - Law.com
Mueller doesn't have it.

He has Donald Jr's. e-mails.
Donald Jr's. e-mails are not evidence of any crime, moron. They are evidence of Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.
That is not going to fly.

I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Na, trumps finances are none of the federal government business, as with everybody.
Where it interacts with the Russians and canoodling, of course it is, and you demonstrate a carelessness in your opinion.

More proof you don't understand much of what goes on about you. Rosenstein is the person Mueller must go to in order to expand the investigation. To do so otherwise is a violation of his charter. Sessions will havenothing to do with it.

No, it is you who are a bit dense.....I do not expect for Session to be AG for much longer......When the orange buffoon picks some lackey BYPASSING Rosenstein, then Mueller would have to go to the Trump lackey..

besides, there is currently NO reason for Mueller to go to anyone to continue what heis going..PERIOD.

his mandate is already pretty broad.... as it should be.

it's so funny watching the trumptards whine about him being investigated. they usually love investigations.

In short, you did a search and couldn't find any law that Trump Jr violated.

Who do you think you're fooling?

The law has been posted a dozen time.....Go play with your diaper's poop.
I have never seen any law that Trump Jr violated posted in this forum. As I've explained to all you congenital numskulls, judges do not consider information to be "a thing of value. If they did, then Hillary would be behind bars because she accepted tons of such "things of value."

More proof you don't understand much of what goes on about you. Rosenstein is the person Mueller must go to in order to expand the investigation. To do so otherwise is a violation of his charter. Sessions will havenothing to do with it.

No, it is you who are a bit dense.....I do not expect for Session to be AG for much longer......When the orange buffoon picks some lackey BYPASSING Rosenstein, then Mueller would have to go to the Trump lackey..

besides, there is currently NO reason for Mueller to go to anyone to continue what heis going..PERIOD.

his mandate is already pretty broad.... as it should be.

it's so funny watching the trumptards whine about him being investigated. they usually love investigations.
Where have you seen his mandate in writing?

Please post a link.

Anyone can see what is going on here.

Of course, "anyone can see what's going on here"....The problem is how right wingers (like you) INTERPRET what's going on.....
Actually the news is breaking now that Trump has appointed investigators to investigate the investigators. Mueller and his lynch mob are about to be shut down. Great news. This is a cause for celebration! And here is some more great news. Trump is closing in fast on Mueller's pal, Hillary Clinton! The FBI was forced to release 7000 documents, here's a quote - Judicial Watch and State Department representatives appeared in federal court in Washington, D.C., on Thursday over the group’s Freedom of Information Act suit seeking Clinton emails from her tenure at the State Department.
FBI Turns Over 7,000 Documents from Weiner Laptop in Clinton-tied Case

That's funny I'm watching CNN then check Fox News Tucker Carlson I do not see that kind of breaking news. The breaking news is about Sessions ---- Intercept discussion with Russian ambassador. Sessions should resign.

For crying out loud ------ Infowars. Can you provide anything better?

Here is the list of Fake News.
List of fake news websites - Wikipedia

I have never seen any law that Trump Jr violated posted in this forum. As I've explained to all you congenital numskulls, judges do not consider information to be "a thing of value. If they did, then Hillary would be behind bars because she accepted tons of such "things of value."
You do not understand at all.

You do not understand at all.
I understand perfectly. No judge or jury ever convicted anyone for violating campaign finance laws because someone gave information to the campaign.

It's obvious that Mueller hasn't found anything in his Russian investigation. That's why he wants to go outside that investigation into financials long before Trump ever ran for office. If he finds nothing there, he'll go back further, or further even after that.

Who knows, maybe they'll find out about a haircut Trump gave a classmate in high school. They did it with Romney.

Since you know so much. Would of you mind updating us?

radical right does not understand how warrants work. That is all.
I think the question is what does probable cause require

Q. what does probable cause require

A. "sufficient reason based upon known facts to believe a crime has been committed or that certain property is connected with a crime.

Legal Dictionary - Law.com
Mueller doesn't have it.

He has Donald Jr's. e-mails.
Donald Jr's. e-mails are not evidence of any crime, moron. They are evidence of Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.

they're not? dispositively, probably not.... but they are certainly evidence which will lead to further evidence.

now stamp your widdle feet again.

:rofl:

It's obvious that Mueller hasn't found anything in his Russian investigation. That's why he wants to go outside that investigation into financials long before Trump ever ran for office. If he finds nothing there, he'll go back further, or further even after that.

Who knows, maybe they'll find out about a haircut Trump gave a classmate in high school. They did it with Romney.

how is that "obvious" snooze bear? it isn't "obvious" to anyone normal.

Forum List

Back