Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Could ask "Should Christians be allowed to be sex therapists?" (Christianity isn't big on sex.)

Are likely tens of thousands of Muslim pilots, very few do things like this. And lest we forget, everybody had a hard on over the Jordanian pilot murdered by ISIS. So obviously that he was Muslims like the Jordanian (and King of Jordan for that matter) is irrelevant. Don't have to be Muslim to do horrible things.

Muslim terrorists have a well known history of hijackings. This is part of their MO. Do you deny this fact?

I can hardly wait for you tell everyone about all the Muslim airline pilots who have crashed their airplanes.

That is irrelevant. If a Muslim terrorist WAS a pilot and wanted to make a statement, he would most likely crash the airplane, no?

Would he? Really? And on what do base your superficial characterizations?

Why do you doubt that he would? Explain. You see, this is what you do on a message board. You state your position and explain it. That is what I have done. Your turn.
Because unlike you, I don't base my reality on hypothetical scenarios. Please feel free to substantiate your premise with some kind evidence other than hollow anecdotes.

Muslim terrorists have a well known history of hijackings. This is part of their MO. Do you deny this fact?

I can hardly wait for you tell everyone about all the Muslim airline pilots who have crashed their airplanes.

That is irrelevant. If a Muslim terrorist WAS a pilot and wanted to make a statement, he would most likely crash the airplane, no?

Why do you doubt that he would? Explain. You see, this is what you do on a message board. You state your position and explain it. That is what I have done. Your turn.
Because unlike you, I don't base my reality on hypothetical scenarios. Please feel free to substantiate your premise with some kind evidence other than hollow anecdotes.

Oh, I see you can't explain your position. Not surprising. I have already substantiated my evidence with a link to prior MUSLIM hijackings of planes.

Oh, I see you can't explain your position. Not surprising. I have already substantiated my evidence with a link to prior MUSLIM hijackings of planes.

Please explain how that, in any way, justifies the premise of the OP.

In terms of sheer number of incidents, Christians hold by far the no. 1 spot for terrorist activity. Even Jews have commited more incidents of terrorism in the US since 1980 than Muslims. Muslims have killed more, but only because of 9/11.

"So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent."
Are All Terrorists Muslims It s Not Even Close - The Daily Beast

"An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims...
...Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company."
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Quit relying on Fox News, as the first link's author said, "It's only make people dumber."

The OP doesn't really mean anything because such a decision would not be up to the people. Get it yet? I am merely accounting for the fact that this is the motive operandus of Muslim terrorism, and to rule it OUT so prematurely is the epitome of stupidity.

In terms of sheer number of incidents, Christians hold by far the no. 1 spot for terrorist activity. Even Jews have commited more incidents of terrorism in the US since 1980 than Muslims. Muslims have killed more, but only because of 9/11.

"So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent."

"An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims...
...Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company."
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Quit relying on Fox News, as the first link's author said, "It's only make people dumber."

Ah, Muslim AMERICANS it says. MUSLIM AMERICANS. :rolleyes-41:

The OP doesn't really mean anything because such a decision would not be up to the people. Get it yet? I am merely accounting for the fact that this is the motive operandus of Muslim terrorism, and to rule it OUT so prematurely is the epitome of stupidity.

The preemptive solution posed in the OP is criminally stupid, it's exactly the sort of reaction the terrorists are hoping for.

Muslim Americans are a big MINORITY. This is not accounting for all of the terror attacks worldwide that most certainly are related to Muslim terrorism.

Whether or not you want to acknowledge the FACTS, extremist Muslim groups most certainly DO hijack airplaines, kill themselves in the name of their religion on a daily basis and take innocents with them. FACT.

At least they are Americans, which is more than I can say for the people on this thread who support the premise.

At least they are Americans, which is more than I can say for the people on this thread who support the premise.

I'm not sure how I feel about the OP's proposition. I realize that it goes against our Constitution. However, TBH, I don't trust Muslims.

when has a muslim pilot ever done what this German guy did?

Gateway pundant? Bhwhahahahaha! The most important clue as to what was going on with this pilot is the fact that he was undergoing treatment (likely psychological) just prior to the crash, and in fact, was deemed by his doctor to be unfit to fly. But he apparently hid this fact from his employer. And that missing time years ago (when some here suggested he was in jihad training?) found him spending 1.5 years in a mental hospital being treated for manic depression. Regardless of his religious leanings (and no one here has shown that he actually was a Muslim), his medical records indicate that he should not have been in that cockpit. Frankly, after spending 1.5 years in a mental institute, I don't see how he ever got clearance to finish his training.

Could ask "Should Christians be allowed to be sex therapists?" (Christianity isn't big on sex.)

Are likely tens of thousands of Muslim pilots, very few do things like this. And lest we forget, everybody had a hard on over the Jordanian pilot murdered by ISIS. So obviously that he was Muslims like the Jordanian (and King of Jordan for that matter) is irrelevant. Don't have to be Muslim to do horrible things.

I can think of four right off the bat.

4 times that I can think of. Are you people literally born yesterday?

And just when I thought you couldn't say something more stupid.

I'm not sure how I feel about the OP's proposition. I realize that it goes against our Constitution. However, TBH, I don't trust Muslims.

That last part is the primary source of your reasoning on this one.

4 times that I can think of. Are you people literally born yesterday?
Link?

And just when I thought you couldn't say something more stupid.
There you go again. You got nothing.

Well, here's one.

EgyptAir Flight 990 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back