Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Oh, I see you can't explain your position. Not surprising. I have already substantiated my evidence with a link to prior MUSLIM hijackings of planes.

Please explain how that, in any way, justifies the premise of the OP.

The OP doesn't really mean anything because such a decision would not be up to the people. Get it yet? I am merely accounting for the fact that this is the motive operandus of Muslim terrorism, and to rule it OUT so prematurely is the epitome of stupidity.
when has a muslim pilot ever done what this German guy did?
4 times that I can think of. Are you people literally born yesterday?
Link?
You need a link to the events of September 11, 2001?

In terms of sheer number of incidents, Christians hold by far the no. 1 spot for terrorist activity. Even Jews have commited more incidents of terrorism in the US since 1980 than Muslims. Muslims have killed more, but only because of 9/11.

"So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent."
Are All Terrorists Muslims It s Not Even Close - The Daily Beast

"An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims...
...Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company."
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Quit relying on Fox News, as the first link's author said, "It's only make people dumber."

Ah, Muslim AMERICANS it says. MUSLIM AMERICANS. :rolleyes-41:

At least they are Americans, which is more than I can say for the people on this thread who support the premise.

I'm not sure how I feel about the OP's proposition. I realize that it goes against our Constitution. However, TBH, I don't trust Muslims.

That last part is the primary source of your reasoning on this one.

Muslim terrorism is one of the biggest problems our world is facing right now at this moment. AND, after 9-11 and other such terrorist attacks, it is only natural for me to feel distrustful of Muslims. I'm just being honest, unlike most of you.

If I was boarding a plane and realized that the pilot was a Muslim, yes, I would have second thoughts. Now what? Going to call me a "bigot?" Go ahead. I don't really care. THAT is how I really feel.

If I was boarding a plane and realized that the pilot was a Muslim, yes, I would have second thoughts. Now what? Going to call me a "bigot?" Go ahead. I don't really care. THAT is how I really feel.

Your not alone, alot of people feel the same way. Plus terrorism is worse now than it was in 2001.

In terms of sheer number of incidents, Christians hold by far the no. 1 spot for terrorist activity. Even Jews have commited more incidents of terrorism in the US since 1980 than Muslims. Muslims have killed more, but only because of 9/11.

"So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent."
Are All Terrorists Muslims It s Not Even Close - The Daily Beast

"An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims...
...Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company."
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Quit relying on Fox News, as the first link's author said, "It's only make people dumber."

Ah, Muslim AMERICANS it says. MUSLIM AMERICANS. :rolleyes-41:

At least they are Americans, which is more than I can say for the people on this thread who support the premise.

I'm not sure how I feel about the OP's proposition. I realize that it goes against our Constitution. However, TBH, I don't trust Muslims.

That last part is the primary source of your reasoning on this one.

Muslim terrorism is one of the biggest problems our world is facing right now at this moment. AND, after 9-11 and other such terrorist attacks, it is only natural for me to feel distrustful of Muslims. I'm just being honest, unlike most of you.

It may be natural, it's also irrational, based on emotion rather than thought.

Just turn your head to the Left as you're entering the plane and peer into the cockpit. If you see a prayer rug, it's time to turn around and book a different flight.

Please explain how that, in any way, justifies the premise of the OP.

The OP doesn't really mean anything because such a decision would not be up to the people. Get it yet? I am merely accounting for the fact that this is the motive operandus of Muslim terrorism, and to rule it OUT so prematurely is the epitome of stupidity.
Link?
They weren't pilots. So ChrisL came up with one.

And the one she came up with doesn't appear to be terrorist related.

Your not alone, alot of people feel the same way. Plus terrorism is worse now than it was in 2001.

A lot of people believe the earth has been visited by beings from other planets too. But who gives a fuck?

I don't know that I'd call you a bigot, but I might. I'd more think that you were hysterical and delusional.

Link?

Those were pilots, moron.

A lot of people believe the earth has been visited by beings from other planets too. But who gives a fuck?

Huh?

And even more incredibly, a lot of people believe in man induced global warming. It makes the alien zealots seem sane by contrast.

How many plane crashes have involved Muslim pilots?

Huh?

How people feel doesn't matter. They feel all kinds of things for all kinds of reasons. So who gives a shit what they feel? Their feelings apparently impede their ability to think.

Link?

Those were pilots, moron.
No they weren't.

Forum List

Back